Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 28. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
is there gonna be a fly classic ?  Grin
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Correct wallet is V2.4.4.0 and you must delete your chain and run a -zapwallettxes=1 after the target command in a flyshortcut (run them together). Current block is 90583.

Vegas

Good deal, thanks Vegas!
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Correct wallet is V2.4.4.0 and you must delete your chain and run a -zapwallettxes=1 after the target command in a flyshortcut (run them together). Current block is 90583.

Vegas
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Yes, please let me know once the dust settles so I can download the correct chain and get rolling again. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
what explorer is on correct chain to be able verify im sync with the right guys!

Pioneers is not on the correct chain yet.. I only started reading about this "rollback" just now.. I didnt receive a message from Vegas yet with an update request..
I will update later tonight..

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
what explorer is on correct chain to be able verify im sync with the right guys!
Activity: 724
Merit: 504
So, I see we are on a new wallet version 2.4.4?
Is link safe on OP? What block was it rolled back to?
Does Yobit and Bleu both have the new wallet version 2.4.4?
Maybe we should just swap FLY into a new coin, with new coding.
Could call it Las Vegas coin, and forget about swapping it out with VegasCoin!
If you go with POW/POS, price has to be high enough to be worth mining.
Could do the node thing, though I am not a big fan of nodes, never really helped
other coins increase in value. Multi-mining pools are a good thing as supports buying
of coins, helps increase value. Anonymity, some people like, though not sure it really
is as they say it is. Tor is a mixing of transactions, I believe? Though has been hacked
before. I say as rollback has already been done, damage cannot get any worse, price is
currently at 18k at Bleu. That is how, I found out about this new mess. came back and read latest
thread posts. Before going any farther in new changes, need to think long and hard where
we want to go from HERE! And make this the last change for quite a WHILE!
REALLY need STABILITY!

Peace, Dennis

Yes I agree ....stability
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I think doing a swap is better than a rollback at moment.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
So, I see we are on a new wallet version 2.4.4?
Is link safe on OP? What block was it rolled back to?
Does Yobit and Bleu both have the new wallet version 2.4.4?
Maybe we should just swap FLY into a new coin, with new coding.
Could call it Las Vegas coin, and forget about swapping it out with VegasCoin!
If you go with POW/POS, price has to be high enough to be worth mining.
Could do the node thing, though I am not a big fan of nodes, never really helped
other coins increase in value. Multi-mining pools are a good thing as supports buying
of coins, helps increase value. Anonymity, some people like, though not sure it really
is as they say it is. Tor is a mixing of transactions, I believe? Though has been hacked
before. I say as rollback has already been done, damage cannot get any worse, price is
currently at 18k at Bleu. That is how, I found out about this new mess. came back and read latest
thread posts. Before going any farther in new changes, need to think long and hard where
we want to go from HERE! And make this the last change for quite a WHILE!
REALLY need STABILITY!

Peace, Dennis

82,451 FLY

I have lost a lot more than that in my infancy.

Vegas,
Did you not save your keys any where? You were so vigilant in making sure we would do the same when each of us had a wallet issue, When ever I had problems sometimes opening uo an older wallet and getting the keys helped. Maybe you have an old blockchain somewhere?

[/quote]
I agree rollback is just a bad idea.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
How far are we going back in the chain? I got some months ago not sure if it will get affect it.
legendary
Activity: 1281
NO WAY!!    - 11 (37.9%)

dam i paid more than 220000sat for my fly's
looks like never gonna sell them at that price

can we rool back before i bought them?
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
I ask you Fallout, would you just lose 82,000 coins?? What would you do in my position?

I would have accepted that the mistake was mine alone
I would have turned it into a positive by declaring that the coins would be considered burned and the supply is now much lower so everyone wins
I would have spent a bunch of BTC buying up the market, raise the price and get plenty of coins back in my hands, sure I might not get 80k in a hurry but I wouldn't need to. Maybe 10k will be worth more when the price goes up 10x and they are harder to buy.
I would not even entertain the idea of forcing a rollback of the blockchain and make everyone else take responsibility for and pay for my mistake
So, spend some bitcoin (which you dont mind telling everyone is peanuts to you) and you could have turned this into a good thing, shown everyone 'You dont pull bullshit' and put a rocket up FLY.

Rollbacks destroy coins, this will be no exception. I've never heard of one taking place because someone couldn't unlock their wallet. I am not sure you appreciate the gravity of doing what you are doing. It's a huge mistake mate. I would have happily sent you half my stash, Im sure your team would help out too.

Good luck trying to get them on any exchange worth shit and sell them for any value now, I'll will do what you should have done, written off my coins. I am out.

Couldn't have said it any clearer than this.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Iv'e been buying up FLY for about a year now on yobit and blue.
Got myself a nice little stash staking away. Hope its still worth something.

I have to agree that the rollback is a pretty bad idea.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I ask you Fallout, would you just lose 82,000 coins?? What would you do in my position?

I would have accepted that the mistake was mine alone
I would have turned it into a positive by declaring that the coins would be considered burned and the supply is now much lower so everyone wins
I would have spent a bunch of BTC buying up the market, raise the price and get plenty of coins back in my hands, sure I might not get 80k in a hurry but I wouldn't need to. Maybe 10k will be worth more when the price goes up 10x and they are harder to buy.
I would not even entertain the idea of forcing a rollback of the blockchain and make everyone else take responsibility for and pay for my mistake
So, spend some bitcoin (which you dont mind telling everyone is peanuts to you) and you could have turned this into a good thing, shown everyone 'You dont pull bullshit' and put a rocket up FLY.

Rollbacks destroy coins, this will be no exception. I've never heard of one taking place because someone couldn't unlock their wallet. I am not sure you appreciate the gravity of doing what you are doing. It's a huge mistake mate. I would have happily sent you half my stash, Im sure your team would help out too.

Good luck trying to get them on any exchange worth shit and sell them for any value now, I'll will do what you should have done, written off my coins. I am out.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
bummer,  my first decent superblock in over a year and now it gets wiped due to a roll back of the chain.   If this coin was used for something real, I think there would be quite a bit more of an uproar, but since we can't do anything with it including transfer to an exchange, wgaf.    Another triumphant success story for that garbage platform otherwise known as Windows....

Anyway,  are we clear to build and start using 2.4.4 or should I just shut things down for a couple weeks until the dust settles?

-JK
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Griffith compiled this. I really think that the system he compiles on is infected. Im going to ask limex dev to compile from Griffith's source and see what happens.
Vegas

This is honestly just a problem with kapersky. and nothing else. if you look at the scan i took when i uploaded the file

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0f1a8bd056db928321b02e519ad2b3e80692d204287be028d6dd87a1d47a1e10/analysis/1480402978/

this one which was 13 hours ago. kapersky had no issues. if you click the link that says view latest next to the analysis date you get this link

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0f1a8bd056db928321b02e519ad2b3e80692d204287be028d6dd87a1d47a1e10/analysis/

and suddenly it has a problem.

i cant control them changing their mind every time a file is uploaded. i personally dont use kapersky and wouldnt recommend it to anyone after they got hacked last year. yeah, you read that right. the security company got hacked. here is a link for a read on that: http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-33083050  or just google kapersky hacked

This is the only coin i have problems with compiling as i do compile for quite a few. If this keeps happening im just not going to do fly compiles anymore.

as always, everyone is free to do their own compile from the source on the git

Edit: if someone mentions the rising av flag. they have a weak detection engine. its known. its why they arent a top AV company. if you type into google rising antivirus the second suggestion is an auto-fill about its false positives.
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Detection method: cloud protection
Message generated at: 14:51:32

[/quote]

Griffith compiled this. I really think that the system he compiles on is infected. Im going to ask limex dev to compile from Griffith's source and see what happens.
Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: