Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 3. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I see the VGC max is 100M. Not sure it reach the max yet but for example if the 100,000,000 / 17000 = 5,882 new VegasCoin. Where are the 5,882 coming from are you going add it to the fly existed supply when you create the new coin?

Thanks,
Activity: 208
Merit: 250
I have over a milllion vgc stuck in the blockchain from transactions over the last two years.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Agreed, it wont be on the etherium network. I dont know if its worth putting out a new wallet to fix the 5000 send limitation on the current VGC wallet or not. Coinmarket cap does not show the total number of coins. Does anyone have a blockchain for VGC they can post , so i can inspect the wallet??

Vegas

I have a working wallet for Vegas Coin. You still might be able to down load the wallet still?
Definitely, millions of Vegas Coins around. I have a million myself. Almost 2 million for sale at
Nova Exchange. Probably millions in wallets now forgotten that are still there.
Got my Fly wallet working with my coins in it. Though wallet is acting kinda goofy now.
It keeps hesitating and reacts very slow. Not sure what is causing it? Thinking maybe should
send all of my coins somewhere and reload a new wallet with coins. Had the new wallet working
just fine with a different address. I never sent my Fly coins anywhere, like the rest of you did.
To get rid of the old problem with getting coins to show up in new wallet versions.

Peace, Dennis
When the fly coin wallet gets too many transactions (stakes, sends, etc.),
it does start to get noticeably slow. That is a sign you need to send coins to
a new clean wallet. Wait too long (which I have done - twice) and it becomes a painful process.
Activity: 300
Agreed, it wont be on the etherium network. I dont know if its worth putting out a new wallet to fix the 5000 send limitation on the current VGC wallet or not. Coinmarket cap does not show the total number of coins. Does anyone have a blockchain for VGC they can post , so i can inspect the wallet??

Vegas

I have a working wallet for Vegas Coin. You still might be able to down load the wallet still?
Definitely, millions of Vegas Coins around. I have a million myself. Almost 2 million for sale at
Nova Exchange. Probably millions in wallets now forgotten that are still there.
Got my Fly wallet working with my coins in it. Though wallet is acting kinda goofy now.
It keeps hesitating and reacts very slow. Not sure what is causing it? Thinking maybe should
send all of my coins somewhere and reload a new wallet with coins. Had the new wallet working
just fine with a different address. I never sent my Fly coins anywhere, like the rest of you did.
To get rid of the old problem with getting coins to show up in new wallet versions.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I am a little confused about the swap.

Vegascoin is 1sat https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/

You proposed to 1 to 1 swap? Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Its an excellent question. ONLY fly will be a 1:1 swap. What this means is this. I will create a brand new Vegascoin. Current holders of fly will get 1 new Vegascoin to 1 fly.

Here is the explanation for what will happen with holders of old vegascoin (VGC).

Thats going to be difficult to determine, because it will merged with my main coin that is fly coin. FLY coin will be 1:1 . That is 1 fly coin for 1 new Thats going to be difficult to determine, because it will merged with my main coin that is fly coin. FLY coin will be 1:1 . That is 1 fly coin for 1 new vegascoin. So what I have to look at then is at the time the swap starts the current price of fly and the current price of VGC. Its trading one coin against another. Ok for example. The current price of Vegascoin is 1 sat on Nova Exchange. Current price of flycoin is:  17141 sats. So under these conditions you would have to submit 17141 VGC for one new Vegascoin.  The takeover/swap will be on June 25th at 7am PST. At that moment the prices will be posted and fixed. Hopefully this answers your questions. Also as time moves forward, I will need to make sure everything is working for the old VGC , including blockchain, explorer, and the wallet, so people are able to swap. Im glad to answer any questions. For those of you that want to buy fly, here is the link on yobit :  http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

I believe the only place to buy VGC is Nova Exchange. https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/

I will start a professional looking OP on Bitcointalk for the new Vegas Coin in the next few days with specific details, and a countdown to the takeover/swap., and post the link here.

In simplicity , with regard to the old VGC, it will be traded against fly, or you can submit 1 fly and get one new Vegascoin.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I am a little confused about the swap.

Vegascoin is 1sat https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/

You proposed to 1 to 1 swap? Am I missing something here?

Thanks
legendary
Guys Im moving forward with the development of the Yobit pump alert. Fly is nearing 2 years old , and I think its about time we had some major changes. I did a swap and added masternodes to XDE2, and it did wonders. Im strongly considering doing the same thing with fly. Im Also considering boosting the POS to 25%. With only 240,000 coins  Im going to put up a poll to see what the users want. Masternodes will be 5,000 fly each.  Now, im also open to other ideas that will bring more value to fly. A rebrand? What is the status of Vegascoin? It appears dead, but Im not sure. What about a rebrand / Swap to Vegascoin?

Vegas

Not sure about masternodes? What would we get for a masternode? Yes, would like to see POS increased to 25% Swap would be okay,
though more info would be nice. VegasCoin, not sure it is dead? I think the ANN is, but think there is an exchange still buying and selling
VegasCoin. The exchange had shut down to upgrade and I think I recently saw a link to it. Have to check it out. I found it is still being traded
at Nova Exchange: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/
VegasCoin wallet still works and had some sales of coin today. You could do a swap and call Fly Vegas Coin. The only reason that Vegas Coin
is still alive, is because Nova Exchange is hosting a node on their server.

Peace, Dennis

I have helped keep Vegascoin alive by mining and running a full node for over two years. Vgc is still mined by a multipool https://prohashing.com/explorer/Vegascoin/ and there are one or two buyers still. Suppose to be a current swap to VEGAS going on. Not sure how that's going.

There are issues with the wallet that need attention. For newly mined coins, 5000 is the max you can send without fear of them getting stuck in the blockchain. Novaexchange kept VGC listed because they were the last place it was trading. I may have begged a little too.

I'm in favor of a swap to something not on the Ethereum network.

Vegas
Activity: 208
Guys Im moving forward with the development of the Yobit pump alert. Fly is nearing 2 years old , and I think its about time we had some major changes. I did a swap and added masternodes to XDE2, and it did wonders. Im strongly considering doing the same thing with fly. Im Also considering boosting the POS to 25%. With only 240,000 coins  Im going to put up a poll to see what the users want. Masternodes will be 5,000 fly each.  Now, im also open to other ideas that will bring more value to fly. A rebrand? What is the status of Vegascoin? It appears dead, but Im not sure. What about a rebrand / Swap to Vegascoin?

Vegas

Not sure about masternodes? What would we get for a masternode? Yes, would like to see POS increased to 25% Swap would be okay,
though more info would be nice. VegasCoin, not sure it is dead? I think the ANN is, but think there is an exchange still buying and selling
VegasCoin. The exchange had shut down to upgrade and I think I recently saw a link to it. Have to check it out. I found it is still being traded
VegasCoin wallet still works and had some sales of coin today. You could do a swap and call Fly Vegas Coin. The only reason that Vegas Coin

Peace, Dennis

I have helped keep Vegascoin alive by mining and running a full node for over two years. Vgc is still mined by a multipool https://prohashing.com/explorer/Vegascoin/ and there are one or two buyers still. Suppose to be a current swap to VEGAS going on. Not sure how that's going.

There are issues with the wallet that need attention. For newly mined coins, 5000 is the max you can send without fear of them getting stuck in the blockchain. Novaexchange kept VGC listed because they were the last place it was trading. I may have begged a little too.

I'm in favor of a swap to something not on the Ethereum network.
legendary
Guys there is a very high chance that in Less than 30 days we will go through major changes, including a rebrand/name change from Fly AND a swap to become Vegascoin.

Please vote and have your voice heard!!!

Note: Im going to PM everyone in the last 20 pages of this thread, informing them of the possible upcoming changes , so they may vote.

Vegas

legendary
Repost. Guys Im going to leave the poll up for 30 days. After the Poll closes, then the decision will be made. As a fly holder, this affects you! Please vote!!

Guys Im moving forward with the development of the Yobit pump alert. Fly is nearing 2 years old , and I think its about time we had some major changes. I did a swap and added masternodes to XDE2, and it did wonders. Im strongly considering doing the same thing with fly. Im Also considering boosting the POS to 25%. With only 240,000 coins  Im going to put up a poll to see what the users want. Masternodes will be 5,000 fly each.  Now, im also open to other ideas that will bring more value to fly. A rebrand? What is the status of Vegascoin? It appears dead, but Im not sure. What about a rebrand / Swap to Vegascoin?

Vegas
legendary
Guys im continuing to develop Yobit pump alert. Fly at this moment is VERY cheap.

http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas

Hey, Vegas

Wondering when you are going to have time to help me get my coins back?
Or, I can send you my wallet.dat and you can extract my coins and send them to
my new wallet.dat? Client will not open unless old wallet.dat is not in roaming app.
Keeps changing wallet.dat to wallet.bak.

Peace, Dennis

HI Dennis, I have fixed your wallet and sent it back to you with all your coins restored. Enjoy.

Vegas

Vegas

Peace, Dennis
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Ill pm you and have you send me the wallet.dat file.

Vegas
Guys im continuing to develop Yobit pump alert. Fly at this moment is VERY cheap.

Vegas

Hey, Vegas

Wondering when you are going to have time to help me get my coins back?
Or, I can send you my wallet.dat and you can extract my coins and send them to
my new wallet.dat? Client will not open unless old wallet.dat is not in roaming app.
Keeps changing wallet.dat to wallet.bak.

Peace, Dennis
legendary

Vegas
legendary
You then have to click on 1 month, and it will request the payment.

Vegas
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
*** YOBIT FLY WALLET ONLINE AND CONFIRMED WORKING BY ME!!! **

PLEASE , PLEASE DONT UPLOAD LARGE AMOUNTS OF COINS AND LIST THEM ON THE SELL SIDE, THIS SIMPLY BLOCKS THE PRICE FROM MOVING UP!!!

THANK YOU. LET THE SELL SIDE BE SLIM , SO IT CAN MOVE UP EASILY. THANK YOU.

PLEASE EVERYONE KEEP YOUR WALLET ONLINE AND STAKING!!!. WE DONT HAVE ENOUGH WALLETS LIVE ON THE NETWORK, AND IT SLOWING THINGS DOWN!!!!

Current holders of fly, if you want the price to rise, its done through people buying the software, but if they have to wait a long time, they wont buy it.

Thank you.

Vegas

Hi, is this still for sale the alert? What is the payment method how does the payment work? Does neteller accept

When you download the software, the very first page that comes up will ask for the payment. Once the payment is made, the software will launch automatically. Its very very easy.

Vegas

Hi, I downloaded it but when I request the payment method for 1 month. The program screen does not give me the flycoin wallet number.and back to the payment plan screen. Can any one help me? I would like the 1 month plan.
legendary
Guys Yobit pump alert is still under heavy development, and continues to get better every day. I also have another brilliant idea that I have to add to Yobit pump alert.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Long live FLYCOIN and vegasguy and TEAM.

Thanks vegas.
Pages:
Jump to: