Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 9. (Read 186131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
What s with that software? Works? Being tested? Anything?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
When wil fly coin start flying? I bought few when price was +45k Satoshi Sad
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Quote from: dennislevy
Have 2 back ups from November 18th and October 26th.
if you have the current version sync'd, copy the november one to the roaming folder and that should do it

the fly wallet.dat will be corrupted whenever the computer has a sudden unexpected shutdown (if FLY is running at the time). so to avoid this situation, everyone should
  1. keep copies of the wallet.dat
  2. export the privkey and keep in a safe place
that way you will have 2 reliable ways to restore
 it is also helpful to have a UPS attached  Wink
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Hi Dennis , give me some time, and I will help you. I can even remote in with teamviewer as I have for you in the past.

Vegas

Okay, let me know when, so I will be around. I have the latest version, currently running.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ok as promised here is the latest version, and I should be able to release to testers today.

What has changed:

Ive added a column for "Average price". This is the average price for the last 24 hours. Should this be changed to "Price"?

Average volume, is actually "current volume". This will be fixed before release.

Vegas
legendary
Hi Dennis , give me some time, and I will help you. I can even remote in with teamviewer as I have for you in the past.

Vegas
Peculiar.

Can you navigate to the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyCoin\ folder with explorer and see the FlyCoin-qt.exe yourself?
Right click on it and and select create shortcut, drag it to desktop, then try to modify the properties.

How old & how many backups of the wallet do you have?
Did you ever export your private keys?

I found the program file and moved FlyCoin-Qt.exe to FlyCoin-qt-v2.4.4.0 folder. Created short cut and moved it to desk top.
Added the zapwallet to properties. Tried to apply and says invalid pathway, every time. Tried slight variations, still same results.
"C:\Users\Dennis\Downloads\FlyCoin-qt-v2.4.4.0\FlyCoin-Qt.exe -zapwalletxes=1"

Does not want to accept wallet with coins. Have 2 back ups from November 18th and October 26th. Do not think using the orginal
back ups is a good idea to use. Until can add the zapwallet to short cut properties. Not sure why zapwallet is not working on
2.4.4.0? It worked on 2.4.3 for a while before power failure. Then 2.4.3 kept crashing as soon as I tried to open wallet.
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Peculiar.

Can you navigate to the C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyCoin\ folder with explorer and see the FlyCoin-qt.exe yourself?
Right click on it and and select create shortcut, drag it to desktop, then try to modify the properties.

How old & how many backups of the wallet do you have?
Did you ever export your private keys?

Power failures can stuff any wallet you have running at the time, Maybe try the zapwallettxes command..

More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14076584

I did that, it had no effect. Something is messing with my wallet.dat file, corrupting it.
The only other time a power failure messed with any other wallets. Was Orbit coin, lost all
that I had. But dev had the file hiding somewhere on my computer. Could never find the file
anywhere. I found I was actually on the wrong version. Probably was causing issues.
I had tried the installer from OP, but could not find the right pathway on short cut properties
to add the right pathway for adding -zapwallettxes=1. I found v2.4.3 version, and had that up and running.
I was able to get the right pathway to add -zapwallettxes=1, that got my coins showing in wallet.
After power failure, that wallet version would not reload. Currently loading v2.4.4, but so far have not figured out
the correct pathway from start up shortcut or desk top short cut properties to add -zapwallettxes=1.
Something is not quite right with this current pathway "C:\Program Files (x86)\FlyCoin\FlyCoin-qt.exe"
Does not allow me to add the zapwallet at the end. Keeps saying not a valid pathway.
Power failures can stuff any wallet you have running at the time, Maybe try the zapwallettxes command..

More info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14076584
Pretty harsh to blame a wallet update for these problems when there was none, I would have thought Dennis.

The block explorer still lists those coins under your original address.

With every new wallet update had problems getting wallet or coins to show in wallet.
My addy shows the coins, on explorer. But not where it counts in my wallet. Right now,
cannot get the new wallet to load on my computer. I had it earlier this month. but power
went out. When I tried to reload wallet, no success. Right now, I cannot even get any nodes.
I have the flyconfig, in roaming app, still not working. I am guessing, right now my ip has been kicked off.
I had the block chain reloaded from scratch, but tried to add my real wallet.dat got changed to wallet.bak!
Guess, I will keep screwing around and maybe, I will get lucky?

Peace, Dennis
Pretty harsh to blame a wallet update for these problems when there was none, I would have thought Dennis.

The block explorer still lists those coins under your original address.
I would like to know who's wallet this belongs to?Huh
FJSWwoUqxnRf6vNw3NiNK9JbMDPsbVR7Dv
This is NOT MY WALLET ADDY!!!!

This is my wallet addy: F6225UCtHHhUik2D8HrXGgaapiPU3n3d65
My wallet addy was changed! I tried opening wallet, and had all sorts of problems.
Just to get it to open. Then it changed my wallet.dat to wallet.bak  What is up with that???
I cannot believe all of the problems that keeps occurring with every new wallet update.
I am getting the wallet to reload new block chain. Stalled out twice, was down to 67k,
then went back to 79k to down load? Just plain weird! I have not had this problem with any other
wallet. NEVER! I have over 6k of coins, then wallet addy changed, saying wallet.dat corrupt.
Then check roaming app, and wallet.dat changed to wallet.bak  I renamed it backed to wallet.dat,
but had a new wallet addy. So, right now it appears my coins are lost!
When, I put wallet.dat in roaming app folder, it says wallet corrupt. Changes wallet.dat to
wallet.1490659433.bak

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Ok we have made more changes to the yobit pump alert software.  I've been out all day running errands, and will post some screenshots with more info in a few hours
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Super progress - Thanks for the update.
...and a special TY to Griffith for his suggestion
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
If anyone else has any more suggestions on how to rework the Yobit API requests without getting an IP ban, I would love to hear it. We are going to try Griffiths suggestions first.

Update: so Griffiths info helped. The max pairs is 60. So this brings it down to 13 seconds to refresh the whole table. We are about to test it now.

Vegas

oh 13 seconds. excellent. id say thats an acceptable refresh rate for 800 pairs.

GRIFFITH, you little genius!  Cheesy

Nice progress now!

Steve
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
If anyone else has any more suggestions on how to rework the Yobit API requests without getting an IP ban, I would love to hear it. We are going to try Griffiths suggestions first.

Update: so Griffiths info helped. The max pairs is 60. So this brings it down to 13 seconds to refresh the whole table. We are about to test it now.

Vegas

oh 13 seconds. excellent. id say thats an acceptable refresh rate for 800 pairs.
legendary

Vegas
legendary
So, what s up? Software is the testing phase?

Yes. We have run into a small snag, and its this:

There are over 800 coins on yobit. We have the software to check prices every 1.5 seconds on each coin. We tried to "leave it open" with no delay and the server ip got banned. The problem is the server does an api call to check price and volume every 1.5 seconds per coin. At this rate its 20 minutes to update the entire table. We added an option to only choose the coins you want to watch , but I dont think this is the answer. Nigho and I are looking into other possibilities. Im going to reach out to yobit and see if they will allow our ip not to be banned. If it comes to it, then I will setup a proxy server.

Vegas

based on this explanation it seems like you are grabbing pairs one at a time. the yobit api requests specifically that you do NOT do this. instead you are supposed to chain your ticker requests into one query and it will return you an array with all of the results for the pairs you have asked for.

Example: you want to get the ticker info for dash and fly.
it sounds like you are doing this right now:
https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/dash_btc
https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/fly_btc

what you should be doing instead is:
https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/dash_btc-fly_btc

you can get EVERY pair in this way without breaking yobits API rules. and it no longer will take you 20 minutes to update every coin but instead will take 2 seconds.

ALSO, yobit specifically states that it caches its api server requests every 2 seconds and that is the lowest request value that you should set. so you should raise that 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds to help with the banning issue as well.

Always great info Griffith. We can update the entire table with 800 coins the way we have it now in 5 minutes, but Im not sure thats fast enough.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
So, what s up? Software is the testing phase?

Yes. We have run into a small snag, and its this:

There are over 800 coins on yobit. We have the software to check prices every 1.5 seconds on each coin. We tried to "leave it open" with no delay and the server ip got banned. The problem is the server does an api call to check price and volume every 1.5 seconds per coin. At this rate its 20 minutes to update the entire table. We added an option to only choose the coins you want to watch , but I dont think this is the answer. Nigho and I are looking into other possibilities. Im going to reach out to yobit and see if they will allow our ip not to be banned. If it comes to it, then I will setup a proxy server.

Vegas

based on this explanation it seems like you are grabbing pairs one at a time. the yobit api requests specifically that you do NOT do this. instead you are supposed to chain your ticker requests into one query and it will return you an array with all of the results for the pairs you have asked for.

Example: you want to get the ticker info for dash and fly.
it sounds like you are doing this right now:
https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/dash_btc
https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/fly_btc

what you should be doing instead is:
https://yobit.net/api/3/ticker/dash_btc-fly_btc

you can get EVERY pair in this way without breaking yobits API rules. and it no longer will take you 20 minutes to update every coin but instead will take 2 seconds.

ALSO, yobit specifically states that it caches its api server requests every 2 seconds and that is the lowest request value that you should set. so you should raise that 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds to help with the banning issue as well.
Pages:
Jump to: