Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 10. (Read 186131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
So, what s up? Software is the testing phase?

Yes. We have run into a small snag, and its this:

There are over 800 coins on yobit. We have the software to check prices every 1.5 seconds on each coin. We tried to "leave it open" with no delay and the server ip got banned. The problem is the server does an api call to check price and volume every 1.5 seconds per coin. At this rate its 20 minutes to update the entire table. We added an option to only choose the coins you want to watch , but I dont think this is the answer. Nigho and I are looking into other possibilities. Im going to reach out to yobit and see if they will allow our ip not to be banned. If it comes to it, then I will setup a proxy server.

Vegas

I am happy, that you did it right, TESTING TESTING TESTING before launching!
I can wait! Perfect, vegasguy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Yes. We have run into a small snag, and its this:

There are over 800 coins on yobit. We have the software to check prices every 1.5 seconds on each coin. We tried to "leave it open" with no delay and the server ip got banned. The problem is the server does an api call to check price and volume every 1.5 seconds per coin. At this rate its 20 minutes to update the entire table. We added an option to only choose the coins you want to watch , but I dont think this is the answer. Nigho and I are looking into other possibilities. Im going to reach out to yobit and see if they will allow our ip not to be banned. If it comes to it, then I will setup a proxy server.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Vegasguy,

Can you add FlyCoin at PPOSWALLET? So that we can stake wallet 24 hours without our owned computer.

Hopefully you consider this.

Thanks and best regards,

Okane Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
----Snip----
A question for masters Vegasguy and Woody20285!
They are engaged in this!
----Snip----
-----Snip-----
Now as far as Woody and I go, its only speculation and rumor that we are engaged,
we have not officially announced anything yet. But if and when we do, I will be sure to send you an invite.
-----Snip------
Vegas
Sorry guys - I am married and my wife is the very jealous type
(Read - she has a gun and an itchy trigger finger)
legendary
Ok back to business. Im sure you dont come here to read my ramblings.

Hopefully today / possibly tomorrow, there will be an internal beta test of our upcoming software "Yobit pump alert". I will be hand picking people I know from the inception of fly that I trust to beta test for about a week. The only requirement is that I ask that person to post a review / comments however they feel about the software and their experience. I also need to make sure to squash any small bugs it may have.

Vegas
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Careful, Woody will find out you spend all day thinking about me.

Truthfully, its getting a little bit weird.

legendary
Enough to manipulate the yobit market, buy and sell their bets, it's not bots!
Artificial increase in supply and demand!

Hey! I am buying.  I have been buying FLY for a long time!  Started back in Oct 2015. So when you joining the club?
You just BIG Trader!
And you do not get into it

Well , first, thanks for the compliment and newly acquired title of "Master". Im not sure what exactly Im a master of, but I sure like the sound of it. Now as far as Woody and I go, its only speculation and rumor that we are engaged, we have not officially announced anything yet. But if and when we do, I will be sure to send you an invite.

My question is why did Fallout leave his post and allow these people in?

Thanks again for visiting fly, please come again.

Vegas
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Hey! I am buying.  I have been buying FLY for a long time!  Started back in Oct 2015. So when you joining the club?
You just BIG Trader!
And you do not get into it
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
What about closed beta to a few people, maybe 5-6, for a week or two? Just to make sure everything is order. Also, you could use that time to set up proper marketing campaign and let people know it s about to be there in two weeks time.

This is what usually software devs do, to make sure not to lose clients due to small bugs.
I like this idea. Beta to a small group, short time to open release and market to build buyers.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Good to see Fly price are going up now after some low phase.I am holding it till it gets to $5 as target set by Op.
I hope the first pump alert I get from Fly software is about fly coin Wink
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Hey! I am buying.  I have been buying FLY for a long time!  Started back in Oct 2015. So when you joining the club?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Exciting time for FLY.

@Bitcoin-2018 you are 10 months ahead of us!

Agreed. You ain't seen nothing yet Wink

Things are moving forward nicely:

So in the picture below , its calculating how much fly you need to send based on the price of yobit, and based on which subscription you choose.

This is the backend , syncing to Yobit

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Exciting time for FLY.

@Bitcoin-2018 you are 10 months ahead of us!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
legendary
What about closed beta to a few people, maybe 5-6, for a week or two? Just to make sure everything is order. Also, you could use that time to set up proper marketing campaign and let people know it s about to be there in two weeks time.

This is what usually software devs do, to make sure not to lose clients due to small bugs.
legendary
Nice, it s been long time since Fly s had this trend. Now it s the time for this software to launch.

Just talked to the coding team, and looks like we are very close. Its looking like there could be a release before the end of this week. Its impossible to test every single bug, so to speed things up, I think it will be released as a beta. It WILL have some bugs, dont freak out. Just PM me what they are, and they will get fixed. My concern is that people will think that its final, and its far from it. When you buy it, you fund further development, and I want this to be THE crypto software to have.  I will continue development on it , and would like to see an update about every 6 weeks. This is what your subscription is about. I hope you are as excited as I am. There wont be any free trials, so I encourage everyone to post their opinion of it here on the fly thread. That will build trust for others to buy it.

Just sent the remainder of the balance of superfly to dev Nigho because we are very close to finishing. So the superfly wallet is now empty.

Date: 3/6/2017 13:48
To: Nigho for Yobit pump alert. FEkvGB6bUQAXxbj4qoKYf6kAACZHRnZJPt
Debit: -585.16 FLY
Net amount: -585.16 FLY
Transaction ID: aa8aba05075470f256d4cc41b873a862c0928af6139b796c9392744dfe0cb953

My prediction... Fly $1 on day of release. At this moment we are $0.67 USD a coin.

Vegas
legendary
Nice, it s been long time since Fly s had this trend. Now it s the time for this software to launch.
legendary
The fly love continues............

Vegas

Pages:
Jump to: