Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 8. (Read 186131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Whats going on with the network, no blocks for over a day?

my wallet shows in-sync, blk#10282, happened about a half an hour ago

This happens because insane pos rates squeeze out pow miners as few larger pos stakers are about to take over the network. There have also been attacks of flies targeting common miners, people seen them many times over the past weekend and acted accordingly. Many gave up mining and switched to real life work, some are still there trying to catch a block.

Hi, to avoid confusion , Fly is POS only. POW ended a very long time ago. There are very large wallets on the network, causing the network to slow. Its starting to move a bit faster now.

Also here is the latest screenshot of "Yobit pump alert" beta.

There is a bug in the "volume" column, and a fix is on its way.

With the next release coming out in 1-2 days, will be the fixed volume column , as well as:

* Added slider "see coins with value LESS than" : (XX) value.

This way the software will filter all coins with a value you set.

Most pumps start <100 sats, so you will be able to filter the list and only display the very cheap coins, because thats were all the pumps are.

Anyway, I will send out the new version when finished in the next day or two.

Vegas
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

This happens because insane pos rates squeeze out pow miners as few larger pos stakers are about to take over the network. There have also been attacks of flies targeting common miners, people seen them many times over the past weekend and acted accordingly. Many gave up mining and switched to real life work, some are still there trying to catch a block.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Guys we are going to be releasing the next phase of our beta "Yobit pump alert" today. $10 for the first month will be offered (in the form of fly) so you can try it out.

Vegas

Vegas
I am looking forward to see the results abd accuracy of this tool.
Will buying of this software be automated in future or will have to contact dev to buy it?
I have few Flycoin on yobit, can I buy it from them to avail this $10 offer?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I am waiting for the final release of the yobit pumping alter, Vegas I hope that I will get my copy on final release as you said Smiley It seems awesome now and i wish to  use it as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
GREAT to see the average price for YP!!!! TOP

THANK YOU,...

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Guys we are going to be releasing the next phase of our beta "Yobit pump alert" today. $10 for the first month will be offered (in the form of fly) so you can try it out.

Vegas

http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/April-6th-2017.png

Vegas

Still trying to get the funds into the Beta to test it...  12 FLY Spendable and it's been a week!

No worries MM, the network is moving again.

Also this version has NOT been released to anyone as its about 95% complete, so you haven't missed it.

Vegas
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Vegas

http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/April-6th-2017.png

Vegas

Still trying to get the funds into the Beta to test it...  12 FLY Spendable and it's been a week!
legendary

Vegas

Vegas
legendary
The "POS difficulty" was very high 1.0+ . The more people that join the network, the higher the difficulty, the more difficult it is to stake. this was implemented to slow inflation. This is why Fly is over 19 months old, and only has 238,000 coins. This keeps prices stable.

To find the current POS difficulty. Click on "statistics" in the fly wallet, and look at "difficulty".

Everything about fly makes is VERY difficult to aquire, and keeps inflation VERY low.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
legendary
For example--the Fly wallet.  lol

I will talk to Yobit admins about this. Please remember we always have bleutrade.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/FLY/BTC

Vegas
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
For example--the Fly wallet.  lol
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Does yobit have an API that can tell you when a wallet is no longer in "maintenance"?   It would be very useful to get an alert on that since it seems like I am always battling that issue.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Got an idea:

Yobitpumpalert could be expanded with an average calculator for buying up coins till e.g. 1 btc in dash! and on the other side for the average sell price of your coins.

Greetz
Steve
legendary
Ok Ive given the software to about 6 different people. Please post your feedback here.

Vegas
legendary
Cryptonit: First my apologies on deleting your message, but it revealved a possible exploit on copying the software.

exploit reveal bounty welcome:
FKfxBAXbZvRHwYoJCoDGhT7CiFAtGA53v2

I appreciate it Cryptonit, just please dont post it public. Please PM me next time. Thanks.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Cryptonit: First my apologies on deleting your message, but it revealved a possible exploit on copying the software.

exploit reveal bounty welcome:
FKfxBAXbZvRHwYoJCoDGhT7CiFAtGA53v2
legendary
Ok so if your in for buying, Im going to email you a pre-beta. Its NOT final, not even close. Please report bugs / suggestions here.

Vegas
legendary

Secondly the last thing that needs to be finished is the payment system. That should not be longer than a day.

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: