Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 7. (Read 186131 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

as for me, the original tx is now confirming with 9 confs, so i'm soon ok, and moving to a new .dat
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
It works for me too and the only issue is it consumes more RAM and hangs for few seconds whenever there is an event triggered on the wallet..

Thank you everyone. People are buying the Yobit pump alert, and development is continuing on it everyday. The challenge is when people send $10 to get their month trial , and they have to wait for 1 day because the network is moving slow, then they get discouraged. The more wallets open on the network, the faster it will move, and that means higher price for fly while not hurting the buyer of the software. (Still $10 for first month).

I have a new version coming out that will make the boxes shorter, so more coins fit on the screen, so no need to scroll so much.

Soon, in the near future will be added a feature called "Activity".

What the activity column does is tell you how many buys there have been. So if there are a lot of transactions, then thats an indicator that its a pump. This will probably be the main column to look at.

Vegas
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
It works for me too and the only issue is it consumes more RAM and hangs for few seconds whenever there is an event triggered on the wallet..
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Wallet opened, working flawlessly.
legendary
So, dont dump keys. Even though the wallet is slow, when you get stakes send them to a new wallet.dat file.

Does anyone else need help getting their wallet working?

We need as many wallets on the network as possible to move the transactions, so people can buy the software.

Vegas
legendary

ok, well i've less than 1k txes, tried dumping keys but couldn't get that far:

tried 2x, when i enter listaddressgroupings, wallet crashes (i have the main keys out already, (from old) just looking for new change addys)

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   FlyCoin-Qt.exe
  Application Version:   2.4.4.0
  Application Timestamp:   0a7c0090
  Fault Module Name:   FlyCoin-Qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   2.4.4.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   0a7c0090
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   000c2e31
  OS Version:   6.3.9600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   5861
  Additional Information 2:   5861822e1919d7c014bbb064c64908b2
  Additional Information 3:   6ee2
  Additional Information 4:   6ee2432e64e99bdcea5e4be767a3b1a2

legendary
One more problem I think is people are using very large blocks, and its causing the network to run slow. Fly is now used to purchase this software, so please use a block size of 250 fly , so the network continues to move.

Also , please open / unlock your wallet for staking , so the network moves faster. Anyone with a broken/unworking wallet. Please post here so we can help you get it working and unlocked and staking.

Vegas
legendary
If you have a few thousand transactions in the fly wallet, it will begin to move slowly. To check the number of transactions, go to the home page, and look under "balance". Its a known issue we still have to look into. Ive been so busy with Yobit pump alert. But for now when your blocks stake, move them to a new wallet.dat.

Vegas

legendary

hey there thanks  for an opportunity to join the beta test for the yoBit pump alert.

i'm trying to send payment to startup my account, but the wallet isn't working.

it's acting like my computer is way too busy, i.e. it took well over a half an hour to compile and display the send, and now, after about 12 hours, the tx is still unconfirmed, BUT the "checkwallet" command returns "wallet check passed":true

so wtf Huh

wallet is responding, but  very very s l o w l y

legendary
I sent the beta to about 7 testers yesterday. Plz post your feedback, and or comments or screenshots, here.

Thanks

Vegas
I am also looking for their reviews before I order my purchase.I think they will post their reviews in next 2-3 days.
You should keep reminding them through pm to post their review.

Agreed, for this special price, I will require them to post a review.

Here is the latest version of Yobit pump alert:

IN this version, we have added a slider bar to filter coins based on price. So, most pumps start under 10 sat. In the example I have filtered (made disappear) all coins worth more than 10 sat Smiley

Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
I sent the beta to about 7 testers yesterday. Plz post your feedback, and or comments or screenshots, here.

Thanks

Vegas
I am also looking for their reviews before I order my purchase.I think they will post their reviews in next 2-3 days.
You should keep reminding them through pm to post their review.
legendary

Thanks

Vegas

Everything seems to work as it should.
The cost for the beta is $10 for 30 days. If anyone wishes to try it out. PM me.

Vegas
legendary

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Very interesting and probably the first yobit pump alert.
I am interested in buying but what are the advantage of having pump alert unless you have an integrated bot to buy and sell on anticipated pump and dump?.
Wouldn't it be much better to join the pump group or community instead if the purpose is just to get informed about next pump?

Bot would not know when the tipping point occurs and will not buy unless u tell it to. Bot is nothing but a piece of software which u urself adjust according to ur needs. Without defining key points in which trend reversals happen u can't expect a bot to be as efficient as human is, and to do all the buying when it's necessary. Bots are only good in ranging markets.

a human can overview maybe ten markets...yobit pumper overviews ALL markets on yobit. This alone is a feature, I never wanna miss!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
I am interested in buying but what are the advantage of having pump alert unless you have an integrated bot to buy and sell on anticipated pump and dump?.
Wouldn't it be much better to join the pump group or community instead if the purpose is just to get informed about next pump?

Bot would not know when the tipping point occurs and will not buy unless u tell it to. Bot is nothing but a piece of software which u urself adjust according to ur needs. Without defining key points in which trend reversals happen u can't expect a bot to be as efficient as human is, and to do all the buying when it's necessary. Bots are only good in ranging markets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
If I buy Flycoin, how can I buy this tool with it then?.
I suggest the beta testers be allowed to buy it with bitcoin too.
Once they tested it and want to renew,they can then buy with Flycoin.
legendary
OK Ive added a very cool feature. "hide coins worth a value higher than" XX , this will go as high as 500 sats or as low as 1 sat. 99.9% of pumps as <500 sats, so you can only work with very cheap coins if you want. Another beta will be released to testers today.

Vegas

legendary
Hi vegasguy, tried to pay for the pump but yobit still has my fly wallet disabled. Can you help?

thanks,
Rick

Yobit have not been very cooperative. THe best I was able to do is, if you send a request for having your fly "removed from cold storage", they will and put it back into your balance. From there, list to sell, and they will sell as I am very close to releasing publiv version of Yobit pump alert.

For now use https://bleutrade.com/exchange/FLY/BTC where you CAN withdraw your fly.

Vegas
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi vegasguy, tried to pay for the pump but yobit still has my fly wallet disabled. Can you help?

thanks,
Rick
Pages:
Jump to: