Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 31. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
What s going on with page 1 of the thread? All images broken.

Images appear fine to me. Must have been bitcointalk

Vegas

not working for me either, nothing is displaying  except the yobit widget halfway down ...

for me its fine too...

so its bitcointalk
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Vegas

not working for me either, nothing is displaying  except the yobit widget halfway down ...
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Anyone have a list of good nodes?
I uploaded the newest version 2.4.3
And after 2 hours still not connecting to any nodes.
Also says current block 89631. Sounds like were closer
to 90k than that?

Well, I went to presstab's explorer, and got some nodes there.
At block 90785 currently. Guess that is correct? More or less.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone in the U.S.!  Grin
And to everyone else that has something to be thankful for!

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Guys we are close to finishing the pool. The last part we are struggling with is this.

We need someone familiar with Lib 8, and Node4+. We will gladly pay you for your help. Its a unomp pool. If you can help, please PM me ASAP.

Vegas
legendary
Where do you plan to buy Fly for the multipool? Bleu?

At this point it will be bleu because Ive spoken to the admin 3 times and sent 3 requests to update. So for now yes, Bleu.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

should we choose banana or banana?

lets do

legendary
legendary
Binmon and I and Griffith have been testing the multipool. Its very close to a working state.  So, thats next up.

Vegas
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
To the FLY Team,

Just remain steadfast to your goals and work cohesively as a team. Nobody can't put a good man down, how much more a good team. TheCryptoChat.net community supports you all the way.  Because we truly believe that the best is yet to come.

Onward to the dream, FLY TEAM...flap your wings, S O A R  H I G H and  F L Y!

Jewel Wink

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Doggone wallet has been in maintenance on yobit for long time, despite best efforts... BUT the wallet on bleutrade works great, and there a few VERY cheap FLY listed there..........I'd just take them, but i can't buy everything........

Just a heads up about the cheap coins......  hope they are still there if you are interested...

in about a week, if anyone wants to sell some more at those prices, hey.......pm me!  Smiley

legendary
Go to bed get up late, miss 30 posts.
Our assumption initially was the malicious code
was a false positive but, Vegas jumped on it to
investigate when the 1st report was made on the thread.

One thing about Vegas - he is always is out to protect you
the users and holders of FlyCoin and, of XDE2 coin.

The results are the process worked. Questions were asked,
Users were immediately warned, investigation made of code
by 2 developers, explanations posted.

All in all, Vegas, Griffith, and everyone involved handled
it very professionally. False positives can occur but, better
to be safe than sorry.

So aside from the "false positive" why are your and vegas's anti-keyloggers disabling?

Yes, this is the big question I wanted to ask as well. My anti-keylogger also complained about the file and refused to let me install it. To tell you the truth, I have less trust in Fly now, regardless of this probably being a misunderstanding. I do not have this issue when installing any other wallet and I use 5 of them on the same computer.

Ivan you should have the MOST trust for fly. Youve seen me protect the users over and over again. Ive done things that no one else would ever care enough to do. I know your straight forward and I am too. I protect my users more than any other OP , bar none, and you know that. Truth is I dont know if this was a false positive or not, but I wasnt going to take any chances, and sat and PMed over 50 fly users. Who else would have done that??

Remember when pokey downloaded a mining program from a blog and it had a keylogger and he lost everything? remember how our antidump kicked in, and his 4800 coins went to superfly where I held them for a few weeks until his system was clean, and returned all 4800 fly and even sent him the stakes. I knew he lost all his dmd, and even sent 1000 dmd to him out of my own pocket!!! So bottom line is I do my best to avoid situations that might cause a drop in fly trust, but I knew of a possible security threat, and because I warned everyone, not even 1 fly was lost. In fact, in over a year fly has been around , not one person has EVER lost 1 fly. Here is the truth Ivan, there is no safer coin than fly. I watch EVERYTHING that goes on, everyday. Fly has had many challenging moments, but Ive made sure everything has always turned out ok. It wasnt easy sending those PMs , but it was the right thing to do, and Im glad I did, and would do it again and again. Thats why no catastrophes has ever happened.

Vegas

I have no issue with you Vegas, I never said you'd intentionally do something to harm Fly holders. Still, sometimes good intentions and good will re not enough. But I will not be the one constantly bitching about this or that. I d like to be proactive. What s next on the menu?
Activity: 393
Merit: 500
Faucet Refilled
You must first register to use faucets.  More faucets will be added soon.  If you would like your coin to have a faucet on TheCryptoChat contact us.

FlyCoin
legendary

to be safe than sorry.

So aside from the "false positive" why are your and vegas's anti-keyloggers disabling?

Yes, this is the big question I wanted to ask as well. My anti-keylogger also complained about the file and refused to let me install it. To tell you the truth, I have less trust in Fly now, regardless of this probably being a misunderstanding. I do not have this issue when installing any other wallet and I use 5 of them on the same computer.

Ivan you should have the MOST trust for fly. Youve seen me protect the users over and over again. Ive done things that no one else would ever care enough to do. I know your straight forward and I am too. I protect my users more than any other OP , bar none, and you know that. Truth is I dont know if this was a false positive or not, but I wasnt going to take any chances, and sat and PMed over 50 fly users. Who else would have done that??

Remember when pokey downloaded a mining program from a blog and it had a keylogger and he lost everything? remember how our antidump kicked in, and his 4800 coins went to superfly where I held them for a few weeks until his system was clean, and returned all 4800 fly and even sent him the stakes. I knew he lost all his dmd, and even sent 1000 dmd to him out of my own pocket!!! So bottom line is I do my best to avoid situations that might cause a drop in fly trust, but I knew of a possible security threat, and because I warned everyone, not even 1 fly was lost. In fact, in over a year fly has been around , not one person has EVER lost 1 fly. Here is the truth Ivan, there is no safer coin than fly. I watch EVERYTHING that goes on, everyday. Fly has had many challenging moments, but Ive made sure everything has always turned out ok. It wasnt easy sending those PMs , but it was the right thing to do, and Im glad I did, and would do it again and again. Thats why no catastrophes has ever happened.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

to be safe than sorry.

just get the recompiled one. it isnt flagged by AV's

legendary

to be safe than sorry.

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Griffith thank you. I wanted this issue addressed for my piece of mind and also the piece of mind of the users.

Vegas

Team FLY and Team XDE2,

Thank you for making even the littlest investment safe and sound and for caring to even the smallest users like me.  Your gestures are thoughtfully appreciated.

Noone can ever take a good man down, and same goes with good coins.  Wink

Thecryptochat.net community is with you.

-jewel
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Blockchain Developer
I believe fly.presstab.pw is up to date now
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

to be safe than sorry.

Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org