Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 89. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Wow....one of the few times I will ever say that..."I have no friggin' clue." No lie...never would lie...I guess 'Team-Fly' is being disbanded! No other way for me to stick this in type. My post will more than likely be deleted, at some time soon, but maybe, a few of you will read before that happens.

Just wanted to say...I still support FLY!! Needs some overhaul...but still one of the greatest coins around in the Alt-Coin world of trading & I am hopeful that a real-world use will come from it.

Last...Sooooo sad!!  I really hope this coin does NOT die here. It would be a shame. Good Luck to Team-Fly, even tho you no longer exist in Slack as the governing group.

CapnBDL
     Cool

I am also disappointed.  It seems to come out of a conversation or something negative that happened in slack.  I am sure that @vegasguy will elaborate at some point.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Wow....one of the few times I will ever say that..."I have no friggin' clue." No lie...never would lie...I guess 'Team-Fly' is being disbanded! No other way for me to stick this in type. My post will more than likely be deleted, at some time soon, but maybe, a few of you will read before that happens.

Just wanted to say...I still support FLY!! Needs some overhaul...but still one of the greatest coins around in the Alt-Coin world of trading & I am hopeful that a real-world use will come from it.

Last...Sooooo sad!!  I really hope this coin does NOT die here. It would be a shame. Good Luck to Team-Fly, even tho you no longer exist in Slack as the governing group.

CapnBDL
     Cool
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Hi,

We are in the middle of implementing the new FLY exchange wallet.

This should be online today, Please bear in mind that old FLY addresses will no longer work on Cryptopia due to the new FLY code, so please disable staking to the exchange and do NOT send any coins to your old FLY address as new addresses will need to be generated for use on Cryptopia.

Thanks
Cryptopia Ltd
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Hey guys, am I only the one who got the syncing problem again? Latest FLY wallet for Windows, block 67314. If I delete the blockchain and resync from the bootstrap then relaunch wallet, I am rolling back to the block 67314.

Update: removed FlyCoin directory from AppData, resynced from scratch and imported my privkey, now everything is working.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
wallet 201 works for me
was nothing more to do then change the exe
startup and online again

this is as updates should be
hassle-free

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Can you explain shortly the Cryptofolio? What can I do there?
As I understood, this is a useful tool for keeping your financial data. You can enter an amount of the coins you have and the site will track its percent change and value.
Something like countmycrypto.com but better Smiley

Very nice find Xprophet!!!

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
As I understood, this is a useful tool for keeping your financial data. You can enter an amount of the coins you have and the site will track its percent change and value.

Wow...thanks for your help!

legendary
No risk, no fun!
i've submitted FLY for voting/acceptance at http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote
I We did it, FLY is on Cryptofolio! With total of 85 votes we are the first (second is HODL Coin). Thanks to those 9 who gave thier votes, and personally I voted 76 times (almost every hour). Cheesy

WOW...great work.

Steve
i've submitted FLY for voting/acceptance at http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/vote
I We did it, FLY is on Cryptofolio! With total of 85 votes we are the first (second is HODL Coin). Thanks to those 9 who gave thier votes, and personally I voted 76 times (almost every hour). Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Good on ya, Vegas.  Don't let those trolls waste a minute of your time.

Joining you guys for the ride since we'll have a clean thread.   Grin
Hi, Yes Vegas has a good idea, but I would like to ask your name. why you use Mark Zeckerberg name?
Are you? Mark Zeckerberg is a facebook owner. right?
FLY Coin v2.01 headless daemon (no GUI) for Raspberry Pi and other Pi's.
Confirmed fully working on LUbuntu 14.04 (BPi)
Download from MEGA VirusTotal (0/56)
Code:
Size: 54 538 240 bytes
MD5:  68631E25C31C55C68E447BB793A68DCA
SHA1: 4A90BC475B0F000C34C0E635A16C2A5C9E93BCA1
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Windows wallet works great didn't encounter any issues with it and I am seeing rewards again.

Thanks for the hard work FLY Team.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Hi again,

My fly wallet has been closed for 4 weeks or so.
Before I closed it I copied the privkeys.
Will it be easier for me to overwrite the exe or is it better to clean out everything, install a fresh wallet and import the keys?

Thanks.

Try to overwrite the .exe and see what it does. Your safe because you have your priv keys already. Make a backup of the wallet.dat also.

Vegas
Activity: 432
Hi again,

My fly wallet has been closed for 4 weeks or so.
Before I closed it I copied the privkeys.
Will it be easier for me to overwrite the exe or is it better to clean out everything, install a fresh wallet and import the keys?

Thanks.
Activity: 459
Mac wallet works fine on my part didn't encounter any issues with it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
MacWallet v2.0.1
Download
Thanks for the Mac. The wallet wouldn't sync and got stuck at block 57,999 I think. I then resynced the blockchain and it worked fine. When I copied back my wallet.dat I can't start again and it keeps crashing.
your wallet.dat is from september last year?

Yes, its a bit old, can't remember exactly. Is that a problem?
Yes, the first .dat has exactly the crash error! You have to move ur coins into a new fresh one. But I have to clarify first, if you can move your coins without fees.
Steve
Wallet to wallet should be free. I set up a send to a random address on the richlist and it showed no fees.
Only send to exchange or send stake to a different address should have fees. Suggest you open and sync a clean fresh wallet and test send 1 Fly to be sure. Back from the original wallets there was corruption of some stakes/transactions that got into the chain but, it only happens with a few of the original old wallets from around version 1.5 or earlier. Problem is eliminated with creating a new wallet.
legendary
No risk, no fun!
MacWallet v2.0.1

Download

Thanks for the Mac. The wallet wouldn't sync and got stuck at block 57,999 I think. I then resynced the blockchain and it worked fine. When I copied back my wallet.dat I can't start again and it keeps crashing.

Yes, the first .dat has exactly the crash error! You have to move ur coins into a new fresh one. But I have to clarify first, if you can move your coins without fees.

Steve
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
MacWallet v2.0.1

Download

Activity: 163
Good job guys, the wallet is staking along...can't wait to see the graphics on the next one!!
Pages:
Jump to: