Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 86. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Vegasguy, how can I get a signature from Fly? I want to change my signature, I want FLY.
Here is the FLY portion of my signature to give you a head start.
Just click quote and cut and paste this code!
Then, you can just play around with how you want to change it

FLYcoin    There is NOTHING else like it!
FLYcoin **SPECIAL REWARDS TO HELP "THE LITTLE GUY"!!

Thanks for your support of FLY
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Vegasguy, how can I get a signature from Fly? I want to change my signature, I want FLY.

hit the 'profile' button (above) below your avatar name.

click 'forum profile'

scroll down to see the text box where you can enter your sig info

google ixquick or duckduckgo bb codes to see what tags you can use to modify your input   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
two thumps up! very nice coin ever.
Vegasguy you are the man.

--okane--
legendary
Guys we have a lot more we are working on right now.

First a small bug fix that shows many "zero transactions". That will be fixed so they wont display.

Also I will be doing a complete makeover of the wallet and give it a new look Smiley

Vegas
legendary
Hi Cryptonit . You are correct. Our upcoming superfly system will all be driven around "Bounties". I already have a bounties banner on the OP, but Im still structuring it.

It works very different than before.

It will work like this. You would look for a very popular coin that does not have a mac wallet and post in their thread that you can offer them a mac wallet, and ask them to PM you. If we create a mac wallet for them we will pay you 10 fly.

Also for the block explorer service, if you find an active coin that has no block explorer then simply post on OUR be thread a link to it, and we will pay 1 fly.

There are other services we are structuring right now, but these are just a couple.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
seems situation stabilized and the big task working exchange with
the hybrid address system (exchange/users) is solved

when we can we expect superfly rewards restarted and will there be a new ruleset?

i did like the idea of steve to reward people who lock coins for a certain timeframe

XMG Magi run very successful such promotions the last year

called "prove of interest"

basical people register and their address will be checked that when promo runs they hold same or even more coin in it

based on that they get some reward at end of promotion round

just as another idea how u could reward longterm stakeholder
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Yes, xProfit is already a terrific contributor!

Thanks for all your efforts!

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Yeah, finally! I am really happy to become a member of Team FLY! After months of the solid supporting I can be more than "supporter" now Grin

Awesome...I also needed sometimes longer than one try to be a part or a core in a team! But often its worth this long way! :-)

Steve
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Yeah, finally! I am really happy to become a member of Team FLY! After months of the solid supporting I can be more than "supporter" now Grin
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Team FLY proudly welcomes our newest member Xprophet!!!!

Vegas

Xprophet, welcome here!

Steve
legendary
Team FLY proudly welcomes our newest member Xprophet!!!!

Vegas
legendary
Ok OP/ANN has been completely updated. To my knowledge everything on their is current. Graphics and verbiage have all been cleaned and revised. Enjoy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13461568

Vegas
legendary
Op updated with Mac wallet and will post Pi wallet once I update rest of OP.

Current windows Version on OP is v2.0.1.1

Vegas
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
FLY 2.0.1.1 wallets for Raspberry Pi

Headless daemon
Download binary from MEGA (7.1 Mb)
Download compressed 7z from MEGA (2.6 Mb)

Qt GUI Wallet
Coming today...
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
To claim the name on the blockexplorer of presstab ( http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php ):

The address claim feature uses your wallet's ability to cryptographically sign a message proving ownership of a specific address. To claim your address enter all three requested fields (if the address field has the incorrect address, click the 'Address Claim' link on the menubar to clear it).

For QT Wallets: Click 'File' and select 'sign message'. Next paste your address you are signing for in the address field, and the name you would like to register in the message box (make sure it is identical including letter case). Next click 'sign message' and your wallet will generate a signature. Copy the entire signature (you can use the copy to clipboard button). Input your address, the exact name your signed for, and the signature into the input field on presstab.pw. Click submit.

For daemons: ./flycoind signmessage addressgoeshere nametosignfor

If you need help, so let me know

Greetz
Steve

Thanks Steve!

It took me 3 times to make this work.  If you are not successful, be sure you are entering your claim name in the wallet!  It's sort of hidden message block just below the address.  So you must enter your "claim name" in this box!    And it must be the same name (case sensitive) you use in the block explorer!

It's amazing how easy it is NOT to see that instruction if you've never sent a signed message before!  Good luck!
legendary
No risk, no fun!
To claim the name on the blockexplorer of presstab ( http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php ):

The address claim feature uses your wallet's ability to cryptographically sign a message proving ownership of a specific address. To claim your address enter all three requested fields (if the address field has the incorrect address, click the 'Address Claim' link on the menubar to clear it).

For QT Wallets: Click 'File' and select 'sign message'. Next paste your address you are signing for in the address field, and the name you would like to register in the message box (make sure it is identical including letter case). Next click 'sign message' and your wallet will generate a signature. Copy the entire signature (you can use the copy to clipboard button). Input your address, the exact name your signed for, and the signature into the input field on presstab.pw. Click submit.

For daemons: ./flycoind signmessage addressgoeshere nametosignfor

If you need help, so let me know

Greetz
Steve
Pages:
Jump to: