Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 85. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Sounds like a great idea for me. How much the ticket would cost?

We are thinking 1 ticket = 1 fly. 5 ticket min buy in. For it to make sense to me , we would have to have about 200 tickets submitted. Im hoping we could have enough interest in this to run it once a week. Post here if anyone else is interested. We also need some ideas on how to prove who won. Prize Its 1gh/s for 24 hours on any scrypt pool of your choosing. All I would need is a "workname" and pool password  and stratum address, so you can remain anonymous. Any/all ideas are welcome on this.

Vegas
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
Guys I have always looked out for the people that have trusted me. I dont like rumors, but Ill tell you facts, yobit I think is on its way out. Most of the small wallets are all in maintenance mode. They have not answered any tickets in weeks. I sent 3 tickets about xde2 that was fully working , and unchanged and they put it in maintenance mode. Dont say I didnt warn you. This is another Cryptsy. I give it about 7-10 days, maybe less.

Vegas

YObit may be suffering the same effect of maintaining many wallets similar to the outages at SafeCEX - https://safecex.com/   There site is in limp mode because of provider issues causing wallet problems.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Sounds like a great idea for me. How much the ticket would cost?
legendary
Yes, this would be interesting!

so, i buy the winning ticket, and hash my fav scrypt coin for a day, and buy my fly back, plus more, right?  Wink   

(actually i should hash the most profitable scrypt coin for a day!)

Yes, I do like the ticket system better. That way people can buy as many chances as they want. Then we need something independent to prove who won. I can point it to any scrypt pool or multipool that accepts scrypt. If it goes well Ill apply all the hash power I have 2.6 ghs.

Vegas
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Yes, this would be interesting!

so, i buy the winning ticket, and hash my fav scrypt coin for a day, and buy my fly back, plus more, right?  Wink   

(actually i should hash the most profitable scrypt coin for a day!)
legendary
New options to add value to fly. I have an extra 1ghs of scrypt speed I can rent out for a day, any and all days. So maybe we can do some sort of raffle once a week. You guys could choose ANY scrypt coin or and any pool. So there would be one winner. We would have to choose the winner based on something provable like powerball or something. That I can do right away. We could also use the superblocks as a way to do it also. We could start the week and first person to hit a superblock gets the 24 hours of scrypt mining @ 1ghs. I need to make sure superblocks are being displayed properly. What are your thoughts? You guys would send me fly to buy tickets in advance, then the "ticket booth would close" , first superblock gets the 24 hour of scryptmining. Easily provable by the explorer.

Vegas
legendary
Guys I have always looked out for the people that have trusted me. I dont like rumors, but Ill tell you facts, yobit I think is on its way out. Most of the small wallets are all in maintenance mode. They have not answered any tickets in weeks. I sent 3 tickets about xde2 that was fully working , and unchanged and they put it in maintenance mode. Dont say I didnt warn you. This is another Cryptsy. I give it about 7-10 days, maybe less.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
just mine at nicehash and buy with earned BTC fly on exchange

= constant buypressure

thats how https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ work

and full automated
legendary
They are very difficult to attain as they are only releasing 50 at a time. So, Ill probably lease it out 24 hours at a time and only accept fly as payment.

Vegas
I think these are around $2000

You have to find a lot of good coins to pay for that.......  maybe it can be done easier than it seems....

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Guys Im always looking for ways to bring value to fly. This month I should be receiving the worlds first X11 ASIC. It is paid in full. It can hash 384 MHs of X11 scrypting power. So Im considering renting this out for 12 hours or 24 hours and accepting fly as payment. What do you guys think? It can be pointed towards any pool you like that is x11 , even multipools.

Vegas

I d sell shares of that ASIC of yours for BTC. Shares pay dividend in FLY. So basically X11 makes BTC, u use BTC to buy FLY and pay dividends once a month, after u cover your maintenance cost and your own small fee. Once u sell shares of that ASIC, u use the money to buy another one.

I ll take 20% of that machine anytime since I know u re honest and hardworking.

I was thinking of doing something like that since I ve got low electricity price but something else personal came up. 

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Guys Im always looking for ways to bring value to fly. This month I should be receiving the worlds first X11 ASIC. It is paid in full. It can hash 384 MHs of X11 scrypting power. So Im considering renting this out for 12 hours or 24 hours and accepting fly as payment. What do you guys think? It can be pointed towards any pool you like that is x11 , even multipools.

Vegas

This is ...........GREEEEEEAT!

wow...

But how you solve the sellpressure of ur owned FLY?

Greetz
Steve
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Ok guys feeling a bit better. I hate being down and sick and unproductive. Its time to get back to action.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I encourage all who are comfortable to do a richlist name claim.
http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/richlist.php
legendary
Im still working on our new wallet graphics. Its been slowed as the last few days Ive been fighting a nasty sinus infection. But thats not new with me, had them most of my life. Today I feel a bit better, so should have that out to you guys soon.

Vegas
Working on it!  Gonna get one of those superblocks soon!  Smiley
legendary
Superblocks DO exist and work well. You just have to have enough fly to give you enough chances.

Vegas
Way to go! 

I was beginning to think they were a figment of Satoshi Nakamoto's imagination..........

Congratulations!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

I was lucky

Smiley

Nice! Congrats Greg.
I guess those big blocks do exist.
Pages:
Jump to: