Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 90. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
MacWallet v2.0.1

Download

Thanks for the Mac. The wallet wouldn't sync and got stuck at block 57,999 I think. I then resynced the blockchain and it worked fine. When I copied back my wallet.dat I can't start again and it keeps crashing.

your wallet.dat is from september last year?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
A Wound in Eternity
MacWallet v2.0.1

Download

Thanks for the Mac. The wallet wouldn't sync and got stuck at block 57,999 I think. I then resynced the blockchain and it worked fine. When I copied back my wallet.dat I can't start again and it keeps crashing.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys staking IS working. However because it was broken for a short time and nobody was able to stake, now everyone is staking at the same time causing the POS diff to skyrocket 100x . Normal POS is .05 , it is now a 5. This information is found under the statistics button, and press update.
Youll be pleased to know that we have removed fees when you "stake to yourself".

Fees to stake to exchange as earlier stated is 20%

Vegas
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
 lol griff!  Cheesy  thanks for all you do

cryptopia Ann thread updated w/latest wallet
legendary
Activity: 1400
Avast marks 2.01 as a threat. This has never a case before. What changed?

could be a couple of reasons:

- new qt build and stuff so AV havent seen many files configured the way my build was (although this is unlikely)
- it is a new exe that isnt on many computers so it flags it just because it is unknown or hardly seen (probably this)
- the AV has realized that i am the one destined to take out sky net when it arises and it has come to the present time from the future to convince everyone my open source code is a virus and that i should be stopped now before i am able to grow and take out the robot uprising (10/10 this is the reason why)
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Avast marks 2.01 as a threat. This has never a case before. What changed?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Upgrade done - thanks griff and vegas
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
My wallet has been updated and FLY is staking again. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1504

FLY coin V2.01 released!!!

Simply close yor flycoin wallet and overwrite the .exe file, and launch. THATS IT!!

The only change was to fix the POS "not staking". Now it works. Here is your link:

Vegas

Upgraded - thanks boss!
legendary

FLY coin V2.01 released!!!

Simply close yor flycoin wallet and overwrite the .exe file, and launch. THATS IT!!

The only change was to fix the POS "not staking". Now it works. Here is your link:

Vegas
legendary
update tuesday killed my dev VM cuz i accidently left it open over night and it did not shut down properly. have fixed it, sent vegas the .exe and the new source has been pushed
legendary
legendary
I need help step by step so i can get this new wallet to work..... from start to finish

Hashmaster, no special instructions required. Just download V2.0 and overwrite your fly.exe file. Thats it.

Vegas
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
legendary
consider the chain and coin on freeze for the next 12 hours until we can fix all the information and resources, the wallet with fixed staking will be online tonight
legendary
There is a TON of work I need to get done here. There is going to be a complete re-write of the OP as everything has changed, and there is too much old information on there.

Also Im giving the fly wallet a whole new enhanced look. Fly is a premium coin. Its IS the most unique coin in crypto, and its needs a wallet to match. The interface will still be the same easy to use interface, but it will have even more enhanced graphics and backgrounds and shiny borders, and more of an exotic, futuristic look.

So we have much to look forward to. Stay tuned, and hang onto your butts.

Vegas
legendary

** CURRENT BOUNTIES!! **

Guys I will make a bounty banner on our OP as a big part of fly now is to payout to "Scouters". These are users that scout specific information for us. You can earn as much fly as you want, and its paid out once a week.

Here is the first one. The block explorer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/be-fly-quality-block-explorers-at-a-low-price-from-team-fly-1429754

Also If you find a major coin that does not have a mac wallet and they actually use our service to buy a compiled mac wallet, then we will pay you 10 Fly once confirmed. You simply post in their thread that we are offering to compile a mac wallet for them. We only accept fly as a payment.

We are also in need of an experienced trustworthy dev that can code .NET , C# and SQL server. If you can find this person and bring him here, and he begins to work with us, we will pay you 100 FLY bounty!!!!!!!!

I will make a thread for this also, so you can point coin operators to this thread for more info. Fly is sitting at 200,000 Sats at the moment!!!

**NOTE: ANY TIME YOU SEE THE SPINNING LOGO, IT MEANS THAT THERE IS IMPORTANT INFO I WANT YOU TO READ.

Vegas
legendary
Guys here is what is going on, and its not a big deal.

Right now the staking is not working. V2.0 was a complete rewrite of the entire code. So we knew there would be SOMETHING that would break. Well its the POS, and we have even fixed that. Just testing. Should have the fix out by today or tomorrow.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1504
Is there any news about the fix. stake is down since 67000 or am I missing something anybody stake since!!!

Regards;  Kiss Kiss Kiss

As far as I know you cannot stake to exchange yet.
Pages:
Jump to: