Pages:
Author

Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine - page 2. (Read 36014 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com
well nice to see your slogan We pump but Never Dump, dont tell me it is fonzie

Nope, dont worry its not fonzie Smiley

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
well nice to see your slogan We pump but Never Dump, dont tell me it is fonzie
Activity: 280
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear FonzieCoin Investors-Developers

We would love to announce that your coin has been added to PumpMyCoin community public Votes.
you can participate in this vote on www.pumpmycoin.com to nominate your coin for the next PUMP.

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
what is the reason for the rapid rise of this coin,6013% change  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

posting two screens taken minutes apart

now it is trading at over 430 SAT, hope somebody in here won big in that coin

Wow... FONZ to the moon.
Happy trading gues  Wink
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
what is the reason for the rapid rise of this coin,6013% change  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

posting two screens taken minutes apart

now it is trading at over 430 SAT, hope somebody in here won big in that coin
Activity: 182
We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-trade-official-announcement-10-fiat-365-crypto-5300-pairs-1604225
Activity: 21
Happy Birthday Henry!

I stop staking a few weeks ago and now you come back?  What's the deal?   Undecided

It's a solid coin, awesome chain, stakes like a charm and healthy active connections - Keep watching man. Fonziedev how's it going/what's new?
Activity: 462
Happy Birthday Henry!

I stop staking a few weeks ago and now you come back?  What's the deal?   Undecided
Activity: 201
Activity: 21
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Still staking like a mofo!!

Any new news?

Yes, Fonzi turned 70 on Friday.
Still staking like a mofo!!

Any new news?
We will be changing the ticker symbol form XFC to FONZ since the other coin with the XFC ticker remains listed at C-CEX.

The repository will be updated soon. This change will also be reflected in any future releases.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services

Blockchain still has some good connections and running smoothly.  What's the latest here?

This is FonzieCoin. You're summary of the latest news is perfect: The network has good connections and the chain is advancing smoothly. Would you expect a coin named "FonzieCoin" to behave any differently?

Indeed your chain and model is great when you launched I presumed it just another coin but your continuous hard work made me yo change my mind and thinking to jump back and stake some again Smiley

Blockchain still has some good connections and running smoothly.  What's the latest here?

This is FonzieCoin. You're summary of the latest news is perfect: The network has good connections and the chain is advancing smoothly. Would you expect a coin named "FonzieCoin" to behave any differently?
Now on 20 sat. How many coins exist after POW?
(i saw something around 500 M coins.... it would mean 100 BTC marcet cap now... It seems quiet high for now. Any reason for it?)

The current supply is 260,490,278 XFC.

I haven't made any announcements about anything. Mining is over and the supply came out to a little more than half what was expected.

This is a very fair coin. Maybe the buyers feel like the worst they can do is break even?

(i saw something around 500 M coins.... it would mean 100 BTC marcet cap now... It seems quiet high for now. Any reason for it?)

The current supply is 260,490,278 XFC.

I haven't made any announcements about anything. Mining is over and the supply came out to a little more than half what was expected.

This is a very fair coin. Maybe the buyers feel like the worst they can do is break even?
legendary
Activity: 1064

Mining is over!

Thanks to suprnova for hosting the only pool.

This is exactly the post I came here hoping to not find...always late to the game!

you replied on the last day of mining let us meet at exchange it is still a satoshi or 5 ATM

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Mining is over!

Thanks to suprnova for hosting the only pool.

This is exactly the post I came here hoping to not find...always late to the game!

you replied on the last day of mining let us meet at exchange it is still a satoshi or 5 ATM
Pages:
Jump to: