Pages:
Author

Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine - page 5. (Read 36014 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Dev where you at ? You missing the action here .

I check in 4 times a day with others who alert me if they see any questions (like yours). It's been a while since I checked in because I can't do it in my sleep.

I'm also mining...

Glad your still checking in , and I understand you can't do it in your sleep . and I got jspike help promote and I am running a promotion also on twitter to get more attention . Maybe if you have twitter you can retweet for me to help me out there so we can get more attention . I really like your coin and its one of my top 2 favs .

@I_love_Cryptos is my twitter .

I check in 4 times a day with others who alert me if they see any questions (like yours). It's been a while since I checked in because I can't do it in my sleep.

I'm also mining...
TimSweat
TimSweat
Come on miners traders . Theres a promo giving away free fonziecoin

https://twitter.com/DutchSpike/status/587693040434724864

and retweet please
TimSweat
Come on miners and traders . get in on fonziecoin . super fast confirms . can't beat this one .
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Good
want to buy some of this coin
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1000
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
well once my coins are mature, it shouldn't just stake one time then stop.. lol something is wrong with the wallet

"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1957,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 0.02213679,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 392770,
"expectedtime" : -1
}

if you got your coins in 1 chunk put in to your wallet ten it is correct!
They mature 6 days stake, and mature 6 days again
well once my coins are mature, it shouldn't just stake one time then stop.. lol something is wrong with the wallet

No. That's how it works for PoS. If you think it should be different, invent another PoS system. But every PoS coin works like that. Don't bother finding one that works more like you think it should. You would be wasting your time because such a coin hasn't been created yet.

this wallet is screwd up.. I staked 1 time in 6 days, and now haven't staked in 2 days since, says I don't have mature coins.. I mean if that's the case, do  not put your coins under 1 transaction.. lol  

No. That's how it works. If you have 1 transaction, it will stake and then you wait 6 more days. You will earn interest for all 6 days you wait.
Activity: 582
Merit: 500

"enabled" : true,
"staking" : false,
"errors" : "",
"currentblocksize" : 1957,
"currentblocktx" : 2,
"pooledtx" : 2,
"difficulty" : 0.02213679,
"search-interval" : 1,
"weight" : 0,
"netstakeweight" : 392770,
"expectedtime" : -1
}
TimSweat
http://prntscr.com/6sy03g

This is a stake I just mined a few minutes ago lol . thats the second to the biggest . my first one was right after staking opened up and it was 477 .
TimSweat
update : wallet up and running, used the salvage command in conf file(then removed afterwards),  receiving stakes for first time i have 1 million in wallet and it currently paying me out 28 fonz every 5 mins

I just noticed this buried in your last post. I'm glad you got it sorted out.

BlackSmith: TimSweat, ok, we'll add it the next few days

From Yobit , admin/support .

This is really great news. It looks as if the XFC network is running very smoothly, so Yobit should have no problems with it.

do whe have a blockexplorer?
I dont know , If not maybe I can get with dev between now and tuesday to get one done .
Activity: 582
Merit: 500
this wallet is screwd up.. I staked 1 time in 6 days, and now haven't staked in 2 days since, says I don't have mature coins.. I mean if that's the case, do  not put your coins under 1 transaction.. lol  
Pages:
Jump to: