Pages:
Author

Topic: FonzieCoin [FONZ] (was XFC) Now Pure PoS; Fair Launch; No ICO, No Insta/Premine - page 4. (Read 36014 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
https://yobit.net/en/trade/XFC/BTC

We also need this added to the list of exchanges Dev . Can you please add it since we are on it .

Updated the OP! Thank you for the reminder.

The website will be updated as soon as the admin is available.

I'll be checking that out when I'm not at work and sleeping over the next couple days .  Can't wait to see that .

No! You misunderstood! It's just going to be updated with the YoBit info! I'm sorry if I was misleading. We don't have plans for a new website any time soon. I just want to put that rumor to rest.

Ahh ok , my bad .  I probably should have read it a little better .
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

We also need this added to the list of exchanges Dev . Can you please add it since we are on it .

I'll be checking that out when I'm not at work and sleeping over the next couple days .  Can't wait to see that .

No! You misunderstood! It's just going to be updated with the YoBit info! I'm sorry if I was misleading. We don't have plans for a new website any time soon. I just want to put that rumor to rest.
TimSweat

I just wanted to let you know that you have my full support. Live interview, radio spots and every kind of other commercials, you name it i´ll do it.
THis is definitely THE coin of the future , all others will vanish. I can also ban people from this forum for you if you like, if anyone should start trolling against this fabulous coin!

Greetings &best wishes

Fonzie

Thanks Fonzie! We are so glad to have your support finally. Your agent has been stonewalling us, so we are happy that you came by on your own volition. Wink
TimSweat

TimSweat
I just wanted to let you know that you have my full support. Live interview, radio spots and every kind of other commercials, you name it i´ll do it.
THis is definitely THE coin of the future , all others will vanish. I can also ban beopole fom this forum for you if you like, if anyone should start trolling against this fabulous coin!

Greetings &best wishes

Fonzie

Heck yea . Finally maybe it will be seen more and more . This coin is great to mine , stake and all . Hope it does well in the future .

Great coins do great things .
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
THis is definitely THE coin of the future , all others will vanish. I can also ban people from this forum for you if you like, if anyone should start trolling against this fabulous coin!

Greetings &best wishes

Fonzie
When POW ends?
I saw writen in the OP 120 day mining period. What number is the last POW block?

The last POW block is 43260.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
When POW ends?
I saw writen in the OP 120 day mining period. What number is the last POW block?

I'm getting ready to pour on the tigs in a few days.  @ Dev.  What can i do to help with xfc?  I would like to see it be the coin it is.  I know there is no roadmap or promise.  But now we know it mines and stake great.  Tell me what cani do to help. 
Whatever the reason,it has forked,none of my staked transactions show up in the block explorer...someone advise please

It's more likely that you have orphaned stakes because others are staking with more weight than you.

The way to tell you are forked is to check the hash of a recent block from your wallet with the hash of the block explorer. If the same block number has different hashes for you and the explorer, then you are on a fork. Don't try with the most recent block, because you may have minted that yourself.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm getting ready to pour on the tigs in a few days.  @ Dev.  What can i do to help with xfc?  I would like to see it be the coin it is.  I know there is no roadmap or promise.  But now we know it mines and stake great.  Tell me what cani do to help. 
Whatever the reason,it has forked,none of my staked transactions show up in the block explorer...someone advise please
TimSweat
Also i am going to talk to a couple of buddies here to see what i can get going.  But my next off day is saturday.  So ill get with them then and then let you know wht i come up with.  Your dev so its your approval.
TimSweat
Just so you know.  Im no tekky.  But i learn by doing and searching.  You find out what you can and let me know here of pm and ill search or do whateveri can to help.  I have madea few friends he Rees and think they know this could be a good coin with enough interest in it.  Hell.  We need a great coin with no promise or dead ends but does what it is meant to do.  Buy sell stake and mine and not to forget trade for goods. So what ever i can do .
BTW.  I was 2x the network weight and staked every mknute and no fkrk or problem for a couple hrs at least.  For what its worth. 

It shouldn't fork. Several people I know are staking, myself included.

I'm thinking that a slack channel would be awesome. Let's get the core community going. Kaladin is a strong supporter who posts here minimally but talks to me frequently by PM. I'll PM him and see if he wants to set something up.
TimSweat
BTW.  I was 2x the network weight and staked every mknute and no fkrk or problem for a couple hrs at least.  For what its worth. 
TimSweat
block explorer please, because in my experience, when my staking weight is more than the network weight=fork.
Right now my weight is 8739,the network is only 3134

I hope this works for your needs.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer

Also, it shouldn't fork because of the weight differential.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
block explorer please, because in my experience, when my staking weight is more than the network weight=fork.
Right now my weight is 8739,the network is only 3134
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: