Pages:
Author

Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO? - page 2. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
October 22, 2018, 07:12:22 PM
For half a year I earned about 1 ETH on bounty
If this is true then you wasted a lot of time, using so much time to earn such a low amount of money is not the most efficient way to use your time, if you used your time to get a second job you could have earned a lot more than that and you could have money to spare, this is why I do not understand those that try to make claiming bounties as their profession since the pay is very low.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
October 22, 2018, 07:31:18 AM
I have joined the bounty for about 8 months, I have participated in many projects, and have received several tokens. But tokens are very cheap. I just get tired and lost. Hopefully the project's head is good.

Yes, I also sent the same thing, which was responsible for this prize campaign.
my advice is better to hold the results token from the campaign
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
October 22, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
Hey. I have a similar experience. Now there are enough companies of bounty in which you can participate.
copper member
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
if you dont have extra FIAT , bounty is another form of investment
Activity: 238
October 21, 2018, 10:18:17 PM
I have joined the bounty for about 8 months, I have participated in many projects, and have received several tokens. But tokens are very cheap. I just get tired and lost. Hopefully the project's head is good.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
October 21, 2018, 07:48:26 PM
I have participated in several bounties.  With that, I received tokens worth $5k. but very disappointing that $5k worth tokens now just goes for $900. This is too low. I am everyone who have participated in recent bounty campaigns have such similar experiences. But I made use of the current situation. I started buying tokens spending minimum $50 per token. I almost have ten different tokens in my wallet. I trust in crpto and on its growth down the line. Have decided to go for a long-term investment as well. There has been no loss though.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
October 14, 2018, 03:16:07 PM
The forum has many interesting themes with detailed and  tips on how to choose a good ICO. But even this knowledge willn't save you from unsuccessful investing. The safest way to get free coins is to participate in the bounty. Here you lose only your time and share your knowledge, if you are writing articles and blogging. But if you decide to invest  then invest as much money as you are not afraid to lose.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 14, 2018, 01:26:18 PM
As a newbie, you have no experience. You cannot know which ICO has a good project and which one will be unsuccessful. Therefore, when you participate in generosity, you can receive your coins and tokens without risking your money.
Activity: 316
Merit: 4
October 14, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
Well your not alone, since early this year when the market became terrible bad, I was forced to join bounty because all my altcoin are way below ico price.
But doing bounty is not easy as you say, it requires time and effort. I have a bunch of tokens now but they are not worth my effort, until the next bull run.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 14, 2018, 04:44:32 AM
This year’s bounty is very disappointing, as most of the activities are fraudulent, and many bounty hunters are tired of the task, and I am one of them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
October 14, 2018, 04:13:27 AM
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
Hi,
   I am a bounty hunter. I started bounty from November, 2017 with few projects. I got the coin, and see the growth x10 in the late december, but I never sell anything. I decided to work atleast 4 to 5 hours a day, and join the campaign as much as I can handle. Today, I have completed around 30 to 40 projects successfully, and few are currently running on. However, I am a bounty hunter but I am a long time holder too. I have never sell even .01$ yet. I am waiting for Q4, 2019, I believe a super blast run might occur in Q4, 2019 then I will think to sell few parts.

If you have a great fan and following over the social media then you could get good amount of tokens to hodl. I have never purchased anything in crypto market yet and I have 70+ coins in my portfolio, and ofcourse only 20 - 30 coins have good amount.

It is right, in the bear market the account balance get lower however we have not purchase anything but the hard work. I believe if I hodl it I will get the rewards of my hardwork after 1 to 2 years from now.

Best of luck for all the bounty hunters and investors!
Activity: 358
Merit: 29
ASO Service
October 14, 2018, 03:51:28 AM
Indeed, in my experience, many tokens of companies go to the bottom after entering the exchange. But there are several projects whose developers initially showed a professional approach to business. In such projects, the price per token is reduced only for the first time, but then the price is restored.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 03:42:42 AM
For ICO, you need to invest your money and maybe your confidence level is very low investing in ICO as a newbie. In order to build confidence about the market, it is better to start working in bounty instead of wasting time on ICO's.

I do not get what you mean.  I believe confidence is relevant to the picture participating on that ICO.  Once a person participated in an ICO automatically, their confidence level is not low.  How could someone participate and spend his money to an investment where is confidence level is low?  Aside from that, bounty participation and ICO investment with money is two different thing.  Since the latter requires you not only to support the project but to spend money while the previous only needs you to spend time marketing the project.
In my personal opinion, whether you are a bounty or an ICO, you must be aware that finding a good ICO campaign is essential. Whether it is labor or funding, it is important to help ICO grow better.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
October 14, 2018, 01:39:45 AM
For ICO, you need to invest your money and maybe your confidence level is very low investing in ICO as a newbie. In order to build confidence about the market, it is better to start working in bounty instead of wasting time on ICO's.

I do not get what you mean.  I believe confidence is relevant to the picture participating on that ICO.  Once a person participated in an ICO automatically, their confidence level is not low.  How could someone participate and spend his money to an investment where is confidence level is low?  Aside from that, bounty participation and ICO investment with money is two different thing.  Since the latter requires you not only to support the project but to spend money while the previous only needs you to spend time marketing the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 14, 2018, 12:58:12 AM
I like you in 2017 I worked on a lot of bounties without going to ico
the results of the bounty can now fulfill my life in the next few years
and now I'm still working on the bounty
Activity: 10
October 13, 2018, 12:52:42 PM
thank you for your sharing. i think i will follow your post and your experience when i join the market
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 10:40:20 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 08:03:22 PM
Bounty are free coins no need to invest your money, unlike  ico you need to invest some amount to get that coin and lets say you will get bonus tokens when you invest on ico.
That's right but when you are participating in a bounty projects there's a possibility that your efforts will be going to waste because there are some of it are end up into a scam.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
October 12, 2018, 06:36:17 PM
I believe that in this situation in the market it is better to participate in bounty companies. It's safer. You can only invest if you are very confident in the project.
Activity: 554
October 12, 2018, 04:22:37 PM
Bounty tokens are sold at the lowest price because they are free. This reduces the cost of tokens, but if the project is good then in a few months the price may increase x2 or more.
Pages:
Jump to: