Pages:
Author

Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO? - page 5. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 810
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
I believe that it is possible to combine these two directions. If you like the project and you are confident in his team, why not support it. Bounty also sometimes brings a good income, and this is a very good direction for a beginner in crypto.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 06:39:37 PM
Of all the current bounty income it is not possible I will be able to make ICO investments because what I earn is not more than $ 100 and this is very small for investment. At that time I decided to preach the number of bounties that I could follow so that the rewards would be greater, even though many ICO prices fell below the ico value so that the acquisition would be smaller if converted to the current market.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 03, 2018, 06:28:51 PM
I think that it was possible to make a good profit with the ICO when there was a growth of the crypto currency, because then almost all projects easily reached the hard cap and could afford to develop quietly. Now it is dangerous to invest your money, because you cant know what project will be able to survive in such a market, and what is not. And making a bounty, we do not lose anything, so this is a good solution in this situation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 05:19:40 PM
Today, it is very dangerous to invest in ICO in a falling market. If you want to increase your capital then start performing bounty. In this area you invest only your time.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
October 03, 2018, 05:09:52 PM
Well bounty is a form of investment as well Smiley , you invest your time for a portion of The projects token . an extra investment if you are participating in that ico tho, as of now its more profitable to do bounty and wait for that ico to end and hit exchange then buy tokens from it . cause like what you said icos today have been going down on 10 ico i have followed only 1 stay above ico price
A meritable post which I do really have the same words in mind to be said about bounties which even though we aren't investing on the money came out from out pockets but we do basically invest our time and effort and as we all know that time is precious and wasting it up on a bounty which haven't paid you will really make you annoy or even angry.When it comes to ICO investment these things are only optional stuff
because even if we are a hunter but we have the money to spend on then its our choice if we can risk up to support on what we are advertising by means of investing.

That is why I usually don't go with the ICO project for investment and even for bounty participation. Mostly u stay with btc payable signature campaign if I am out of campaigns also Just do the contribution and then I be simple without payment.

But without bounty time you may learn something out and make money out of it but no one doing it.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
October 03, 2018, 03:53:15 PM
Well bounty is a form of investment as well Smiley , you invest your time for a portion of The projects token . an extra investment if you are participating in that ico tho, as of now its more profitable to do bounty and wait for that ico to end and hit exchange then buy tokens from it . cause like what you said icos today have been going down on 10 ico i have followed only 1 stay above ico price
A meritable post which I do really have the same words in mind to be said about bounties which even though we aren't investing on the money came out from out pockets but we do basically invest our time and effort and as we all know that time is precious and wasting it up on a bounty which haven't paid you will really make you annoy or even angry.When it comes to ICO investment these things are only optional stuff
because even if we are a hunter but we have the money to spend on then its our choice if we can risk up to support on what we are advertising by means of investing.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
I never bought the token when joining the bonus program because I had no money. So I want to use my labor to earn them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 06:35:49 AM
It is better for a newbie/s to do bounties while you are still a beginner in the crypto industry, in this way, doing bounties can help you improve your skills on doing bounty works, help ICOs promote their projects, you can gain more knowledge and at the same time , you can earn money through your efforts. It is also a way to make money without any investments.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 05:52:28 AM
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
I think it is because of the current market conditions that are declining for all the coins, so there will be time for the price to rise. It's true bounty it produces but if all follow-up bounty who will invest in its ICO?
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Your assertion was true ,many ICO's will dump upon listing on exchange.
It takes utility coins to resurrect which may take a while due to bear market.

Bounties will always be better , it's gotten for free.

Yes, when i was started to join in crypto i choose to participate in bounties to earn tokens that i use to start investing and to learn in cryptocurrency so my own money will not lost just in case i mistakenly invest to unprofitable crypto.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Your assertion was true ,many ICO's will dump upon listing on exchange.
It takes utility coins to resurrect which may take a while due to bear market.

Bounties will always be better , it's gotten for free.
Activity: 29
I earn very very much despite joining a lot of bounty, can you tell me which bounty is the hottest?
Activity: 48
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
  I have not experienced yet. But mostly I read and in furom and my friend most certainly it will happen. I advise you to see their Road map if there is a potential increase in time or just hold your token and wait for pump up. Thank you ..
Activity: 50
Thank you about your experience !  I am a newbie. I want to john any bounty  but i don't have any experience .
 Kiss Kiss
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Partly you're right. But the bounty and ico are different things. Bounty does not require investment, you just need to work. And to participate in ico you need money.
Participating in the bounty, you do not lose anything, but perhaps its time. And in ICO you have a risk of losing money
Activity: 350

We are engaged in Bounty campaigns with the team for several months already. It leads every 5 to 15 campaigns. Now at the initial stage, we are waiting for the first awards. It is difficult to say something completely. But the topic is really good, if you competently compile your table, take seriously the analysis of projects in which you want to participate, everything will be chic, it is only necessary to wait a little. But nothing immediately happens, right?))
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
ICO investing now is too risky. Most of good ICOs is not public sale, they usually sell all their token in private sale and pre-sale and almost 90% token of ICOs will go down after they hit exchange sites. So, the best we should join bounties campaign which can bring to us a little of token without give my capital and then we will hold and wait the price of them is going up.
Not now, investing on ICO will always be at risk, but with further research you can get the right ICO that will be successful and will have a high price after entering the exchange, but it's very hard to find. Participating in an airdrop or bounty program is very profitable than you invest it.
Activity: 350
U need to understand that bounties originate from icos, so whether the cost goes up or down, doesn't generally relies upon whether u get ur tokens from bounties or icos, actually, icos with too high abundance advancement shares more often than not observe dumping after their posting (cos abundance seekers may need a fast buck). at last whether the cost of the tokens go up or down relies upon an entire heap of different variables, including wide market opinions, and whether group conveys on venture guide.
Activity: 406
ICO investing now is too risky. Most of good ICOs is not public sale, they usually sell all their token in private sale and pre-sale and almost 90% token of ICOs will go down after they hit exchange sites. So, the best we should join bounties campaign which can bring to us a little of token without give my capital and then we will hold and wait the price of them is going up.
Pages:
Jump to: