Pages:
Author

Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO? - page 3. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 11:52:19 AM
Why project your experience on the market situation? If a person gets 10 SCAM projects, it doesn't mean that all SCAM projects. You can invest your money if you professional in ICO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 10, 2018, 04:58:48 PM
Participating in bounty is a good way to get some shares from potencial ICO´s. Just need to spend dayly a few minutes of your time and at the end you get some tokens.
There are severeal ways to get tokens, signature, facebook, twitter, articles, youtube videos, etc...
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 03:13:39 PM
Bounty and ICO are two different types of investments. Participating in ico, you invest your money by participating in the bounty that you invest in your time.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 10, 2018, 04:12:28 AM
Although I am not a skilled bounty hunter, I am willing to share some of my suggestions, but please forgive me because my English is not my native language!
Usually I will first check the number of followers of the project before choosing the bounty event, because this can directly indicate the level of attention of the task, which also shows how popular it is!
Second, I will read the white paper because it allows me to effectively understand the ideas of the product and the team.
Next I will join their community (telegraph, Twitter, Facebook, Discord), I will try to contact their administrators, and when the communication is approved, I will participate in their mission!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 02:54:02 AM
A lot of support for various projects, one of them is joining the project's bounty or ico program. for beginners, the best support is through a bounty program using various social media tools. beginners can also take part in the ico program if they are absolutely sure of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
October 09, 2018, 05:13:14 PM
Participating in bounties is a way of get some tokens from the ICO´s you choose without spend fiat or valuable cryptos )BTC, ETH,XRP) and pay with your work.
I also think that is a good way to enter in the crypto world without loss real money but just a couple of hours of your spare time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 04:00:47 PM
for this year's bounty, the payments are not at all those that were last year, but this does not mean that it is impossible to earn decent money in them. just need to put a lot more effort than before
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
October 09, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
I make a campaign for generosity, and it pushes me to record bit-contact, publish and respond in stream, compiling a report for a social campaign.
Activity: 182
October 09, 2018, 03:14:17 PM
For half a year I earned about 1 ETH on bounty
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
October 09, 2018, 03:03:56 PM
They are different things in one of them (ICO) you invest money, in the other one (bounty) you invest time and value to earn some money. But yeah I'm in a similar position. I've also stopped investing in icos, and doing some bounties to get some cash (otherwise my money has become one fifth of its ath level, lol)

My point is, in bear market what you do is ok. But you shouldn't choose any of these over something. Both valuable and good things.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
October 09, 2018, 01:55:23 PM
Some ICO have quite interesting ideas and technologies. It is possible that some projects will turn out to be famous, but unfortunately the bulk of scams.
Activity: 150
October 09, 2018, 09:33:58 AM
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
yes I can relate.... ICo's then were competitive and I will have to say last year was ICO year. People actually made some money but later on many ICo's were disappointing but investing in the right one brings huge profit. I invested in some which I gained. Bounty on the other hand also is good, only requires time but its frustrating after the effort and time wasted, nothing is paid. My very first bounty on this forum never paid after all the efforts. It was so discouraging but if you get a good bounty project it's always worth it. I have not really done any bounty since then, I'm just trying to start again. So for me ICo's were favourable, let me wait and see what bounty has for me Grin
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
Participation in the bounty is good because you do not need to invest your money, only time and work. But even so, in case of non-payment of coins, people still get upset and stop participating in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 09, 2018, 06:07:37 AM
First off, what is bounty and what is ICO? They are both still intertwined as far as I am concerned. Bounty is the promotion in which some people take part in to be able to earn some tokens from the ICO, and ICO is just the offering of the project itself to potential investors.

The way I see it, as long as you are a part of bounty, then you are also a part of ICO. The only thing I would have expected to see from the OP is that he prefers to be a bounty hunter than to be an ICO investor as that sounds more realistic to the ears, but certainly, that depends on each individual and their pockets.

Not all bounties have ICOs, and not all ICOs have bounties, so they are not necessarily intertwined. We saw the Ethereum DAO, pure ICO, no bounty. Then we see coins like Gbyte, airdrops plus signature bounties, absolutely no ICO.

So no, just because you take part in bounty does not make you an ICO participant. In FACT, you can see many recent examples where projects have hundreds and thousands of bounty hunters,,, and they cancel the ICO because they were zero or almost no participants.

Everybody wants free things, so few actually believe in the stuff they promote. This has to change.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 05:03:17 AM
I think you can do both but just dont give all out in investment. You can invest at small amounts and then gp higher when you feel comfortable. Participating in bounties too can make you earn and learn at the same time.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 04:45:29 AM
The main reason why ICO began to fall when entering the exchange was that their products did not bring actual results to investors, and because of some policies, investors would quickly sell these tokens when they entered the exchange, causing them to fall rapidly.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
October 09, 2018, 04:15:04 AM
I believe that it is possible to combine these two directions. If you like the project and you are confident in his team, why not support it. Bounty also sometimes brings a good income, and this is a very good direction for a beginner in crypto.
First off, what is bounty and what is ICO? They are both still intertwined as far as I am concerned. Bounty is the promotion in which some people take part in to be able to earn some tokens from the ICO, and ICO is just the offering of the project itself to potential investors.

The way I see it, as long as you are a part of bounty, then you are also a part of ICO. The only thing I would have expected to see from the OP is that he prefers to be a bounty hunter than to be an ICO investor as that sounds more realistic to the ears, but certainly, that depends on each individual and their pockets.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
October 08, 2018, 11:55:16 AM
It is better to invest your time and effort that the money you have now.
Doing bounty will pay a good amount of tokens.
there are so many scam ICO now, which is not good for newbie to have.
Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
October 08, 2018, 08:54:14 AM
When you take part in bounty, the worst thing that can happen- you will not receive your reward, or it will be very small. When you participate in ICO- you can lose your money
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 08, 2018, 06:17:53 AM
I think that it was possible to make a good profit with the ICO when there was a growth of the crypto currency, because then almost all projects easily reached the hard cap and could afford to develop quietly. Now it is dangerous to invest your money, because you cant know what project will be able to survive in such a market, and what is not. And making a bounty, we do not lose anything, so this is a good solution in this situation.
It is still very possible to make a lot from ICO if you are patient, you know where you are channeling your bounty energy by selecting the right and reasonable projects with future and you know the potential in the long run is huge. That is usually what a lot of bounty participants usually do not get to do.

Normally, choosing a path of participating in bounties or investing in ICOs all depends on each individual. I do both if I feel it is a project I really need to invest in and add more, and at the same time, I participate in bounties as long as I get paid for some promotional service I can render. So at the end, it is all relatively dependent.
Pages:
Jump to: