Pages:
Author

Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO? - page 6. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
In my opinion, Gifts are a great way for us to try, and we invest, because we do not need cash but need our ability to seek rewards, and we need to know a lot about ICO, and we need to know all the crypto movement situations to avoid getting lost.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Why not join bounty and invest your earnings. I've joined quite a lot of bounty and you are right they do convert into a large amount of money. But not all bounties are equal some bounties I had given me a little to nothing worth tokens. Some even are still -until now- unusable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
but sometimes u get just a few amount of token when too many participant join the bounty
so when i got more money then i prefer do invest in ico
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
look in the branches about the banti you can find there))
There are also channels in the telegram. Now I do not remember where I ran into them, but quite a few such channels https://t.me/bounty_token here one of them look there ...
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
Because on bounty you just need effort and time to participate on any campaign , while in ICO you need to invest but not sure if its gonna work but somehow if the project is really promising and you trust it then it success that would be amazing . I do both as I already know where to invest my money on ICO and at the same time join bounty .
Activity: 365
Merit: 0
Very smart idea, especially in recent bear market. Get some tokens from airdrop for free and then earn a great profit when the market recovers. The cost is 0 and profit 100%. But it's better to choose projects carefully, or you may earn very little.
Activity: 462
well, why you should choose bounty instead of ICO for newbie? actually, newbie who choose bounty the risk is less than investing on ICO. in ICO the participant should invest money so they will get a token.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?

Because participating on the bounty campaigns of the ICOs you will learn to study how the good the ICOs are. You will know how good their project if it is really useful or not, you will notice how are the performance of their team and you will know also the that ICO are really have a big community or not because it is really a big impact on the ICOs.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Participating only in bounties is less risky than investing in the ICO , but in the other side dont forget that you are investing your time and effort too. Usually the bounty campaigns require hard working from their participants for several weeks or months, and you have also to be patient because they pay generally many weeks after the end of ICO.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Bounty is not for everybody. Some people are busy, they have work and don't want to make stupid retweets about ICO. Don't forget about big whales,those who invest more than 100$
Activity: 224
I have an unpleasant experience with CIBUS. Because after the bounty is distributed the price is not in accordance with the price of ICO, even too far its value. The price of ICO 0.001 ETH and when listed in the market is worth as price of doge coin.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 6
Bounties are better because you can only lose time which is worthless, not sweet Bitcoin/Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Refferal looks better
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
First real engage between me and crpto world was as in trading and ICOs. I lossed quite much money there. From there I learn many things, especially that there is no easy way to get negaged in this bussiness. In some aspects it even also harder to be predicted than forex. Since then, I realized that I need to do more learnings, and the best way to learn and get more benefits are came from doing bounties so far.
Activity: 252
So who wants to buy ico anymore. They do bounty work out...
Activity: 90
Merit: 4
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
My opinion : newbie should equip basic awareness about crypto market before join ICO, but i recommend newbie participate in bounty first. when you have money, experience you join ICO.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
For beginners, bounty campaigns are good because it's less risky and it's also possible to earn good money on it
If there is a free ETH , then why not combine participation in the ICO and bounty. It takes not much time, besides, you can invest in the ICO and to participate in its bounty the same company if you think it is reliable enough. If there is no money, then there certainly should pay attention only on the bounty, where you can earn without any investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

Yes, when you enter a reward campaign you have nothing to lose, just time. But it's a shame not to research when you choose one, because the risk of SCAM is quite high. All the more, when you invest your money in an ico, you have to be sure that you are investing and not donating. And I like to register for as many rewards campaigns as possible. Some experiences were nice, others did not.
Activity: 266
Great experience, keep doing what is best for you, always do careful study before entering into some bounties because some are scams, and some are not.
Activity: 136
My suggestion is for newbie , let's do a lot of projects. then you will realize your mistake Smiley)
Pages:
Jump to: