Pages:
Author

Topic: For newbie, Why I choose bounty over ICO? - page 7. (Read 1643 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Bounties are a far better option if you are able to choose between the two, depending on your skill set, of course.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
For beginners, bounty campaigns are good because it's less risky and it's also possible to earn good money on it
When to risk matters i would say that this is indeed right since doing bounty thing will not require any money from your own pocket since you wont need to invest for you to earn token.You all do need to complete task on what they are asking but all of us no that theres a specific rank which you can able to join these bounty things.Most of the time its JR. member and up are being accepted to these bounty programs usually on signature campaigns when it comes to social medias theres no rank restriction.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I join in bounty/ICO, like you. I lost 50% money till the day i join.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 252
once again I'm convinced that the tokens received for bounty should be sold immediately after entering the exchange, very large risks that they are asking for the price
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
You have to study carefully the project regardless you re going to invest in its ICO or just participating in its bounty campaigns. Dont forget in both ways you re investing either your moneyt, or your valuable time and effort, for several weeks/months of hard working. So bounty rewards aren't really "free money", you get your reward for several hours of advertising the project and spending many weeks or months doing this work.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Finding a signature campaign for newbies is really very pleasing. we want to make money as soon as possible. so we do not have to wait for the rank.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For beginners, bounty campaigns are good because it's less risky and it's also possible to earn good money on it
Activity: 134
I did not participate in ICO for I do not have money. That is the honest answer that can I have for now. I particularly join in bounty for I know that there are bounties that will honest also toward their participants.
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Hello newbie,

I wanna share my experience with you about bounty/ ICO. In December 2017, there was so many ICOs that you could get x10 or x20 profit.  Grin

However, It was competitive to join in those hot ICO because of whitelistiing and gas war battle. I finally found one and get whitelisted. It guaranteed that every whitelisted member can contribute with 1ETH. The market started to bearish in early Februry, I decided to contribute 0.5 ETH, at the same time, I also joined 1 bounty. As of today 03/23, the free tokens i got from bounty are still same price of ICO, but the tokens I bought from ICO goes down from 0.0005 ETH to 0.0002 ETH.  Cry

I realized that many ICO just goes down when they hit the exchange, with that experience, I mostly join bounty.
You have nothing to loose to join bounty but extra income.  Cheesy

Do you have any experience with your ICO or bounty?
Yes, I agree with you. I have joined a lot in many ICO too and I experienced to get huge profits and losses but last year was more better than 2018. Youre right when you say that last year 2017 was more profitable compared to this year. All ico I joined this 2018 prices went down and Im still holding them in my wallet until now. So many losses for this year so I am doing now bounties than joining in ico. We only need patience and make a lot of effort in doing our task daily.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
Provided that you have time, doing bounty is a great way to earn tokens.  Hold the tokens and sell it when the bull is running.

The bull market at us time in half a year happens and all this time to sit with tokens it is inexpedient
Activity: 98
I do bounty campaign, and it pushes me to sign in bitcointalk, post and reply in thread, make a report for social campaign. In other side, I get so much knowledge from this side. I think it was an added value of bounty. And for ICO; if you have more experience about bounty, so you can limit your lost in ICO invest.
Activity: 30
Yes, there will be less problems in your life if you join bounty, and more if you participate in ICO.
Activity: 10

because it does not need investment
Activity: 308
Being new in cryptocurrency I preferred joining bounty over ICO. It may takes a lot of time but it worth it since its free and get rewarded by doing the tasks given by the project. You will get rewarded by either  tokens or bitcoin or ethereum depends on  the project manager.  It is up to u if you hold or trade  the tokens once listed in the exchange if the price is valuable to claimed. In bounty u only have to invest your time and effort while in the end can earn good profit.However, in ICO you invested money and there is possibility u get scam.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I agree that investing in ICO now is almost pointless if you are in search of a quick profit and want to make  easy X10 when the coin entering the exchange. Bears don't give up .That is sad. If you are a long - term investor-participation in ICO still makes sense, especially if you are not in good relation with the exchange.

Fast profits are almost an impossibility right now if you want to invest in icos, you have no option but to play the long term game if you want to obtain any kind of significant profits in the future, which means that you need to invest in icos that are very good you can no longer invest in some icos just to try to speculate if you do that right now in these market conditions you are going to lose all your money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
But the one thing doesn't interfere with the other, is not it? For example, I started participating in bounty campaigns and then investing in ICO projects. If after participating in any bounty the coin comes out at a good price it can be sold and invested in the next prospective project. Coins are constantly in circulation and work for you. I think that I'm not the only one who does that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
in my opinion, a work in the world of crypto can be done by following the project one of them by following a job that is often called bounty, where we berpastisipasi in the project to participate in raising or popularize the project, then at the end of the project we get income from the organizer team projects whether in money or token or whatever in accordance with the agreement, while ICO I know, we become a partipasi in the project as an investor, where you are required to fund or buy tokens or coins that have been provided in accordance with the amount you can buy with money that you have invested, which is expected later can raise the price of the tokens or coins, one of them by way of buying and selling, may help and success
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Rangers Protocol
Realization of activities that was not good enough for our future is also one of the meaningful events of one person maturity. I joined bounty for preparation of my future for I think bounty can give me more time to wait the token than investment in ICO. Because of my experienced of always waiting I want to wait the token. And I also think that bounty is more safe than joining in ICO. I did not mean to disregards ICO but it always end up on the word it depends on ICO or bounty.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Choose ICO over bounty, really. Bounties take a lot of time, that you can use smarter and earn money for your first ICO investnent doing some freelance job.

Personally I thought it's a good idea to start with bounties as a newbie to get some experience, but actually I just wasted lots of time, and now I really regret it.
Activity: 77
just imagine if all the coins are sold in one about the same time, of course, this will make the price go down in a short time. If you want to hold for some time could be much will return as the price of the ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: