Pages:
Author

Topic: For those bounty hunters who can hardly relate - page 16. (Read 2242 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
An absolute true and precise analysis of the bounty campaign in 2018, for me, most especially with the medichain campaign.
it is becoming a long and long wait for me.

I hope bounty programs this year, offers something different.

and one thing; you forgot to add, bounty hunter has to complete AML procedure too
lol
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I don't have merit to give, but I say that I can also relate with what the OP has says. I guess it's not really cool to be bounty hunters right now specially how long those projects are paying and the stress it can give you when the price suddenly drops without you noticing it. I think this is the side effect of the bearish trend and I do hope that we can overcome and let bounty hunting be fruitful again.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
Yes, this is very true and I can relate to it. In conclusion, all our hard work its gone specially if you think that you have a lot of stakes and the price should be as close at the ICO price mentioned before you joining.

But sadly, it's useless, no value at all and all your hard work and waiting went off the window. Right now this is the sad state of most bounty hunters, that's why I decided to quit bounty hunting for now.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
Wow,  exactly the way it does plan out,  bounties in most cases are not worth the stress now.  They keep blaming bounty hunters for dumping a project, why won't they dump when they are treated badly.
Respect for this write up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Definitely true, I really do experience that moment which I consider myself to only go for a luck. Knowing all the blah3x front the team which is obviously only attracting investors. Well, we know from the start that joining in an ICO really involves a very high risk kind of business and I think investors definitely know it.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
Take my merit, dude Grin Grin Grin
It's just a wonderful, the most exact, widespread, short and true story about an average bounty campaign. I experienced it a few times in the beginning of 2018 and I've decided to quit for a while. We'll see what we'll get now in 2019))
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
To all crypto bounty hunters who can hardly relate:

Situation: ICO started their main sale and will last 2 months and offers bounty program. ICO price was $0.5.
Bounty Hunter: I will join their signature campaign! Let’s do this!

After 1 month....

Admin: We decided to pause the campaign because our legal advisor suggests for our product to be fully compliant with the country’s regulations.
Bounty Hunter: (facepalm)

After 1 month....

Admin: Good news bounty hunters! We will now resume our bounty campaign. Since ICO was extended for a month, the same goes to our bounty campaign. Happy bounty hunting!
Bounty Hunter: Yippee!!!

After 1 month (one day before the ICO ends)....

Admin edits the ICO countdown timer and replied: Due to overwhelming demand, we decided to extend the ICO to another 2 months!
Bounty Hunter: Whaaaaat??? (But decides to continue the signature campaign).

After 2 months....

Admin: Congrats bounty hunters! Our ICO is successful! Here’s the final spreadsheet!
Bounty hunter looks at the spreadsheet and replied: 1,000 stakes for me! Yippee! I’m excited for my tokens to be distributed.
Admin: Good for you! We will distribute the tokens within 2 weeks!
Bounty Hunter: All right! My hardwork finally pays off in 2 weeks! Can’t wait!

After 2 weeks....

Admin: I received an advise from our legal advisor that bounty hunters must complete KYC process. Since we have an influx of bounty hunters, approving your KYC might take days to weeks.
Bounty Hunter: (sigh) Oh well, it’s better than nothing. I’ll just do it anyway. (Logs in to site and submits KYC verification).

After 3 weeks....

Bounty Hunter receives an email that his KYC was approved and was excited, however.....
Admin: We would like to congratulate those bounty hunters who have passed their KYC. Unfortunately, we had a meeting with the development team. It has come to a conclusion that our team voted for bounty hunter tokens to be locked and will be distributed after 6 months to avoid massive dumping in the exchange.
Bounty Hunter: Admin I HATE YOU!!!!

After 6 months....

Admin: Bounty hunter tokens are now unlocked. You can now transfer your tokens from the dashboard to your ETH wallet. Thank you!

Bounty hunter transfers his tokens to his ETH wallet. After successfully transferred, he goes to Etherdelta exchange where he can trade his token to BTC or ETH. Unfortunately, the token’s buying orders are empty. Only selling orders appear with the lowest bid at $0.001 per token.  

Bounty hunter: F*** you admin!!!!! My efforts are wasted coz’ they’re worth shitcoins!!!!
Admin: (blocks bounty hunter from Telegram channel).

Trust me guys, I’ve been here before. Are you too? 😂🤣😅
Pages:
Jump to: