Pages:
Author

Topic: Founder of bitcoin??? - page 7. (Read 867 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
August 22, 2019, 10:24:37 AM
Strangely James Bilal Caan claims that he was the founder of bitcoin.. But lost his hard drive.. Is this possible??

What you guys think about James? Why he use this type of statement.. Specially his explanation about his hard drive?

Consider him a troll, do you honestly believed that Satoshi would just loss his privatekey just like that? The guy has above average intellect and he created a product that we today are enjoying. So I have doubts about Caan claims that he as Satoshi just lost his hard drive just like that and that is the main reason why he left suddenly. Also there's a lot of contradiction in his statement that makes me and the rest of crypto enthusiast doubt his authenticity.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
August 22, 2019, 09:31:42 AM
Strangely James Bilal Caan claims that he was the founder of bitcoin.. But lost his hard drive.. Is this possible??

What you guys think about James? Why he use this type of statement.. Specially his explanation about his hard drive?

I just found his statement two days ago and started reading about it. I can't deny the fact that I really enjoyed reading his entire claim. It is way better than any other claims that I read till date and I really enjoyed reading it. This fellow must have taken a good long time to write it.

Nonetheless, we all know there's no concrete way to prove someone as the creator of bitcoin other than signing from the private key known to be Satoshis as correctly mentioned by Neuroticfish. So until that happens, it's better to sit back and enjoy some good readings!

I believe the fellow specifically mentioned about the hard drive so that no one can ask for the proof of ownership!

Btw, his website link is given below,

https://satoshinrh.com/

Enjoy!
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
August 22, 2019, 09:16:20 AM
claims that he was the founder of bitcoin.. But lost his hard drive.. Is this possible??

How convenient, isn't it? Well, everything is possible, however, the only valid claim is by signing properly a new message with the keys known to be Satoshi's.
No proof, no Satoshi.

(Also, why on earth would he make such claims after hiding so many years?!)
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
August 22, 2019, 09:13:28 AM

I've read the article and that's quite unbelievable, coming from the creator of Bitcoin, I believe it's just an alibi so the community will not force him to open his wallet, and his language seems to be very different from the original Nakamoto, I think the company that backs up his claims have a good writer.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
August 22, 2019, 08:56:59 AM
He's simply just another person added to the list that's trying to claim to be Satoshi. Not only that it doesn't really matter who Satoshi Nakamoto really is, it's also highly unlikely to be this guy as far as I know. So let's stop giving him the attention he wants.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
August 22, 2019, 08:45:21 AM

Another pretender or assuming He is the founder of Bitcoin, this is not the first time happened that someone claimed he was the founder.
Probably He want's to connect his name in crypto industry to become viral in this business. But for sure majority or almost all communities
will not believe on this matter anyway.
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
August 22, 2019, 08:05:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: