Pages:
Author

Topic: [FRC] - Difficulty Adjustment fork SUCCESSFUL! - page 11. (Read 15849 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

1. You don't know what Demurrage is.

[more bullshit to divert attention]

Demurrage is the cost associated with owning or holding currency over a given period. It is sometimes referred to as a carrying cost of money.

LOL hold tight to them FRCs lol
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Can someone in simple terms explain to me what's going on?

A new difficulty adjustment algorithm is going live soon to better self-adjust for things like lots of ASICs mining when profitability is high, then jumping ship when profitability is low. Terracoin had a similar problem recently.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Can someone in simple terms explain to me what's going on?
legendary
Activity: 905
Merit: 1011
@smoothie, stop trolling.

@Bik, don't feed the trolls Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bicknellski, just look for the bright yellow box on the left under his name and click it. Wink

He can go on about BFL all he likes I agree with him on that ...

But here he is just being ignorant. He has not done any reading on the subject. He fails to understand the most basic concept the Demurrage. A tax? Really? Fuck me you are not well versed on what Demurrage means. Go read about it first then we can start on the same level of knowledge using the same FACTS or DEFINITIONS used by economists. Till then why do you bother posting here? It is obvious you have no idea what this coins potential or faults are if you don't even get the most basic component. Please feel free not to discuss the actually facts about the coin. We know why you don't know much about it.

Let me help you...

The demurrage goes to the miners.
Activity: 434
Bicknellski, just look for the bright yellow box on the left under his name and click it. Wink
You lost the plot when you spouted off as knowing something....

Have you coded a difficulty filter for an ALTCOIN that works? Didn't think so but yet you are an expert.
You don't understand Demurrage.
You don't even know there is no FOUNDATION set up yet.

Seriously you are either woefully ignorant or arrogant or a mix of both.

I CAN BOLD TEXT TOOO I AM HERO

DOOFUS!

What I am saying is your woefully ignorant because you fail to READ the available information and educate yourself. Not just an ad hominem attack as you and Josh so love to do.

Take it up a level DOOFUS.... so we can argue the actual points.

1. You don't know what Demurrage is.
2. You didn't know the DEVs planned on this filter day one but didn't think it was ready yet.
3. You didn't know that this filter took time to prepare and get right and tested first.
4. You continue to fail to read anything about the coin to educate yourself.

That is either ignorance or arrogance. Take your pick.
legendary
Bicknellski: "I have tons of FRC and they are rotting away as we speak. YAY!!!"
legendary
LOL anyone who wasn't able to see that FRC's design would have these implications of large chunks of time between diff adjustments due to huge influx of miners...is fail...just fail.

Now the developers are resorting to cheating. lol

Changing the time between diff adjustments will only inflate the FRC supply. So it is a temporary fix.

Dufus...

They had the filter at the beginning but it wasn't ready yet. They have known well before you even heard about the FRC.

Stick to ragging out BFL especially if you don't know the devs of FRC... they are on it and have been on it since the coin launched.

The only fail here is your failure to READ anything about the developers plans.

Hey noob,

I've been pretty spot on with my calls about alt-chains.

Yes I'm the one who failed is why there is a need for a HARD-FORK on FRC right? LOL

Obviously the devs didnt have their shit together otherwise they would not be in this predicament.

FRC = Federal Reserve Coin

Centralized money supply. Good job investing in that. LOL I prefer dollars over FRC.

Tongue Fail more please...it is entertaining.

What is not spot on is what you know about this coin and the devs.

1. THEY KNEW IT AND HAD PLANNED ON PUTTING THE FILTER IN.
2. THEY HAVE WORKED HARD ON IT THIS PAST FEW MONTHS AND WERE WAITING FOR THIS DROP TO FORK.

If you want to call me a noob that is fine but you lack the basic ability to read what the devs have posted and that makes you woefully ignorant.

If you spend half the time reading about what they planned to do as you did on BFL threads I wouldn't have a problem.

Your "views" are nothing more than well after the fact reviews of what the devs knew day one when they planned to implement the coin there has ALWAYS been a plan to fork in this filter get it? Go read the github and the forums. You know shit about this coin and it comes out loud and clear in your post. Seriously man you seem to think you have the market corned on knowledge of altcoins you might want to actually talk NASA geek who does the dev work on the coin. He might be able to enlighten you about it. Other than that not much more to say than you are a Doofus.

Your misrepresentation of the coin itself speaks volumes about your ignorance and again an inability to read and understand the nature of what will potentially happen once there is even a foundation set up. Sad really the ignorance you have. All it takes is a few minutes to read but you lack that skill. Sad indeed.

"worked hard on it this past few months...."

lol to adjust for difficulty? Wow that must have been some serious programming that took months lol.

Just your sentence alone above shows how stupid you are lol
LOL anyone who wasn't able to see that FRC's design would have these implications of large chunks of time between diff adjustments due to huge influx of miners...is fail...just fail.

Changing the time between diff adjustments will only inflate the FRC supply. So it is a temporary fix.

Dufus...

They had the filter at the beginning but it wasn't ready yet. They have known well before you even heard about the FRC.

Stick to ragging out BFL especially if you don't know the devs of FRC... they are on it and have been on it since the coin launched.

Hey noob,

Yes I'm the one who failed is why there is a need for a HARD-FORK on FRC right? LOL

Obviously the devs didnt have their shit together otherwise they would not be in this predicament.

Centralized money supply. Good job investing in that. LOL I prefer dollars over FRC.

What is not spot on is what you know about this coin and the devs.

1. THEY KNEW IT AND HAD PLANNED ON PUTTING THE FILTER IN.
2. THEY HAVE WORKED HARD ON IT THIS PAST FEW MONTHS AND WERE WAITING FOR THIS DROP TO FORK.

If you want to call me a noob that is fine but you lack the basic ability to read what the devs have posted and that makes you woefully ignorant.

If you spend half the time reading about what they planned to do as you did on BFL threads I wouldn't have a problem.

Your "views" are nothing more than well after the fact reviews of what the devs knew day one when they planned to implement the coin there has ALWAYS been a plan to fork in this filter get it? Go read the github and the forums. You know shit about this coin and it comes out loud and clear in your post. Seriously man you seem to think you have the market corned on knowledge of altcoins you might want to actually talk NASA geek who does the dev work on the coin. He might be able to enlighten you about it. Other than that not much more to say than you are a Doofus.

Your misrepresentation of the coin itself speaks volumes about your ignorance and again an inability to read and understand the nature of what will potentially happen once there is even a foundation set up. Sad really the ignorance you have. All it takes is a few minutes to read but you lack that skill. Sad indeed.

Demurrage? Goes to whom? And what is the purpose of the Demurrage? Not a tax... you failed to read the basic definition of Demurrage. I wonder how you know so little yet seem to think you understand so much about Freicoin. You don't even understand the basics what demurrage is at all. Why? You have not read about them. There are many benefits of Demurrage that help secure the coin itself so I think you might need to, yet again, take a longer look at the documents surrounding this coin. The fact you try and fail to characterize the Demurrage as a tax makes me wonder if you know what Demurrage actually means? Sad. Really sad if you don't understand a basic definition and what amounts to a key feature in the coin... wow. Woefully ignorant or Josh like arrogance... wonder which it is?
legendary
When more ASICs (that mine SHA2560) are released, FRC will be destroyed by MEGA MINING of FRC.

Hang on to your precious FRC and be taxed on it with demurrage.  Tongue
legendary

glad to see you again, too.

Kiss
legendary

Dufus...

Hey noob,

Dufus...

How much longer before the fork is done?  Is it safe to send coins during this?

185 more blocks... 10 blocks a day  2 or 3 weeks.

Yes you can get the new client and send coins now and into the future without issue. You can use the old one up to the fork to send coins. I already updated so I won't forget.

Thanks Salty!
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
How much longer before the fork is done?  Is it safe to send coins during this?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
How will this increase the supply?
It has no effect what so ever, it'll just keep the blocks churning at the original defined rate. He's just having his fun Tongue
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

It doesn't. Freicoin difficulty will now quickly match any increase or decrease in hashrate.  People cannot mine in a way that will make blocks pop out faster or slower than 600 seconds.
Activity: 341
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

glad to see you again, too.
Pages:
Jump to: