Pages:
Author

Topic: [FRC] - Difficulty Adjustment fork SUCCESSFUL! - page 8. (Read 15849 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I broke the stall and I found the 28316th block... man that sucked... still wish I had more to throw at this chain.

So close.

Glad for the hard work of Makku and all those putting up pools, working on exchanges and whatnot... this coin will rise again soon enough and will remain stable which I am really looking forward to.

Activity: 966
Merit: 311
2-3block/day going Smiley

it's okay, the switch is inevitable and after that frc will be, imo, higher profitability to mine over anything else.  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
15 blocks remaining
Activity: 182
so basically expect the network to still be stalled out, since that will only be 85-90% profitability of bitcoin. Why didn't you use a trc-like difficulty adjustment. Anyone who says its too prone to pool hopping has never tried it, lol.

what are we roughly expecting the difficulty to go to once the fork occurs?
From 148451 to 37112, then further downwards if the hash rate stays low.

Well, can't be much worse than it is now, eventually the new algo will take hold and it will "return to normal"
Very interested to see how it plays out
so basically expect the network to still be stalled out, since that will only be 85-90% profitability of bitcoin. Why didn't you use a trc-like difficulty adjustment. Anyone who says its too prone to pool hopping has never tried it, lol.

TRC's difficulty scheme is crazy XD
Activity: 437
Merit: 250

Activity: 91
Activity: 266
Activity: 91
I've lost my trust in FreiCoin.
This coin is dead for me.
It was good to have you with us, have fun now.
Activity: 84
Freicoin is a great coin, they are just going through a necessary evolution right now.

Okay, but that's probably a mistake.
Activity: 112
18 blocks remaining
Activity: 308
Start hashin'

Seriously, blocks are coming in that far apart. That's why we're changing the difficulty adjustment algorithm. Current block is #28316.

STALLED....

Urgg wish I had more hash to throw at this beatch!

Stuck at 28316 still? This coin is dead, I just asked netcraft. Any freaking time!
how is this stickied?

I tend to sticky threads such as these when people need to know about a mandatory update by a certain time. It will be unstickied after block 28476. By the way, what block is FRC on now?

We still need a STICKY here... 20 BLOCKS yet to go... more people need to see this before the deadline... please RESTICKY!
Start hashin'

Seriously, blocks are coming in that far apart. That's why we're changing the difficulty adjustment algorithm. Current block is #28316.

STALLED....

Urgg wish I had more hash to throw at this beatch!
legendary
Activity: 905
Merit: 1011
Start hashin'

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
My client gets stuck and says no block found for 8 hours what should I do to fix this?
looks like the monday ETA might be a bit off :\
Pages:
Jump to: