Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 34. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I'm not worried, 1 game won, other 3 finished with draw resulst, and all 3 games our  team have a lead and then finished with draw. We still have our bankroll of 1000 mbtc and we have profit  +31.5 mbtc
I proove that i can earn fast as you can see in page before when i loss all profit and almost all start bankroll, and i am still here  and i return all Smiley

Tomorrow is a new day

Bankroll: 1000 mbtc
Profit: +31.5 mbtc
yes sir as i mention i believe in your capability to bounce back you always have it and you can always do better, good luck on your next pick let us win and bounce back from this previous lost. thanks for sharing free tips for our ref.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
Hope for a better day tomorrow.  Smiley

i just stumbled on this thread and want to follow your games that you place bets on.
You winning record is actually really good.Grin
I just came in here at the wrong time to see today's results on the ones that you picked. Embarrassed
Best of luck to you on your next swarm of picks.  Wink
Activity: 616
Professional Tipster
I'm not worried, 1 game won, other 3 finished with draw resulst, and all 3 games our  team have a lead and then finished with draw. We still have our bankroll of 1000 mbtc and we have profit  +31.5 mbtc
I proove that i can earn fast as you can see in page before when i loss all profit and almost all start bankroll, and i am still here  and i return all Smiley

Tomorrow is a new day

Profit: +81.5 mbtc
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
yep, bad day  Sad, keep it up though
Activity: 756
not a good day for him mate but betadviser always find time to bounce back and regain his losses i watched this thread ever since even i'm not replying frequently we just wait and see how he will bounce back, good luck to us guys not a good day for now.
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
I'm glad that for the Aalesunds-Rosenborg match we agreed. This makes me even more confident about it Smiley !

Then let Rosenborg win today and make us all happy Smiley

thanks for the tips man, I´ve put some money on them  Cheesy

Your wellcome and good luck!
hey buddy is this already done? just got late ? you are doing well again and I hope you are going to make some beer and pizza party this weekend, good luck and thanks for this new update.

Game is ended now, was a draw 1-1.

In fact all his games are over by now.

Waiting to see the win/loss ratio for today
It would be:

FC Copenhagen v Lyngby BK ---> Home and under 4.5 1.63 || Stake 50mbtc

50 mBTC bet: +31.5 mBTC profit

Aalesunds FK v Rosenborg BK ---> Away and under 4.5 1.90 || Stake 50mbtc

50 mBTC bet: -50 mBTC profit

Legia Warszawa v Jagiellonia Bialystok ---> Home and under 4.5 1.95 || Stake 50mbtc

IFK Norrkoeping v Ostersunds FK ---> Home and over 1.5 2.07 || Stake 50mbtc

Right now the total for BetAdviser would be +81.5 mBTC (from bankroll) which is unfortunate. Three bets were lost.

Today was an overall loss of 118.5 mBTC, or 59.25% of the profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
I'm glad that for the Aalesunds-Rosenborg match we agreed. This makes me even more confident about it Smiley !

thanks for the tips man, I´ve put some money on them  Cheesy

hey buddy is this already done? just got late ? you are doing well again and I hope you are going to make some beer and pizza party this weekend, good luck and thanks for this new update.

Game is ended now, was a draw 1-1.

In fact all his games are over by now.

Waiting to see the win/loss ratio for today
Activity: 644

Professional Tipster

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Professional Tipster
Good luck mate, i cant choose only 1, so i offer this 4 games, if you wanna bet safer, then avoid goals restriction, so bet only on Home or Away win. I dont like the odds, so i was looking for something bigger then 1.4 .

I placed my bets for Home and away according to your tips. Don't want to risk with amount of goals
Is it safe to include all these tips in 1 parlay ? The odds of 5+ looks quite healthy with them
What do you say ?

That is your choice, maybe you can put 3 of 4 into parlay, or 2x 2tips. But i recommend to bet safe, for single one, or if you choose parlay then small amount. Good luck and see ya later with results
legendary
Merit: 1001
Good luck mate, i cant choose only 1, so i offer this 4 games, if you wanna bet safer, then avoid goals restriction, so bet only on Home or Away win. I dont like the odds, so i was looking for something bigger then 1.4 .

I placed my bets for Home and away according to your tips. Don't want to risk with amount of goals
Is it safe to include all these tips in 1 parlay ? The odds of 5+ looks quite healthy with them
What do you say ?
Professional Tipster
FREE TIPS FOR TODAY

Denmark: Superligaen 16:30

FC Copenhagen v Lyngby BK ---> Home and under 4.5 1.63 Stake 50mbtc

Norway: Eliteserien 16:00

Aalesunds FK v Rosenborg BK ---> Away and under 4.5 1.90 Stake 50mbtc

Poland: Ekstraklasa 16:00

Legia Warszawa v Jagiellonia Bialystok ---> Home and under 4.5 1.95 Stake 50mbtc

Sweden: Allsvenskan 14:00

IFK Norrkoeping v Ostersunds FK ---> Home and over 1.5 2.07 Stake 50mbtc

Profit: +200 mbtc

Ill go with the first one and lets see how it goes.

Activity: 700
morir es descansar
FREE TIPS FOR TODAY

Legia Warszawa v Jagiellonia Bialystok ---> Home and under 4.5 1.95 Stake 50mbtc

Ill go with the first one and lets see how it goes.
Professional Tipster
FREE TIPS FOR TODAY

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

UEFA Europa League: Qualification 16:00

FC Levadia Tallinn v SK Slavia Prague ---> Away win 1.51 stake 173.97

Profit: +373.97 mbtc

Home team done very good job and won this match by 3 - 1 its a big lost but can happen any time hope we have good win in next few days because Soccer preseason is on and may friendly and Uefa qualifying matches coming in next few days
legendary
Merit: 1001
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

Looks like a Bad luck for you today. Levadia already scored a Goal in its 36th minute
I followed you again on this tip. I hope Slavia makes a comeback in the 2nd half since its already half time now

The 2-0 of correct score category is providing a very hot odds of 14. What do you think on this ? If Levadia can score 1 goal against Slavia then why not 1 more. There's is a good chance as compared to the odds
Activity: 644
wow  a huge bankroll again buddy , I think that last win really have a nerve to fall hahha leading 1 in the half and winning the bet in the second half you really such a great man, I did remember the first time I bet with you we win in the last 80 mins of the second half hahaha. cheer up and have some pizza overt there buddy.
Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

Pages:
Jump to: