Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 36. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
FREE PREMIUM TIP FOR TODAY

EUROPE: Euro - Play Off 21:00

Germany - Italy ---> To Qualify - GERMANY 1.58 stake 86.2mbtc
Professional Tipster
Bank: +286.2 mbtc

FREE TIP FOR SATURDAY

FOOTBALL

BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga 16:00
Gorodeja - BATE ---> BATE to win and over 1.5 goals odd 1.55 stake 200mbtc

I will all in here mate, got only some btc from my income coming from faucets collection if only yobit works I will put everything here I know this one will win. good luck to you bro pizza party is coming back!

There is not such diference between BATE to win (1.35) and win over 1.5 (1.55), i am sure that they will win at least with 0:2 Smiley good luck and lets make some party after this one
Activity: 644

FREE TIP FOR SATURDAY

FOOTBALL

I will all in here mate, got only some btc from my income coming from faucets collection if only yobit works I will put everything here I know this one will win. good luck to you bro pizza party is coming back!
Professional Tipster

FREE TIP FOR SATURDAY

FOOTBALL

Professional Tipster
Wales won tonight with 3:1. and predictions for BTTS YES won!
Still this was safest pick on that game. Congrats to followers
Professional Tipster
Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 1st pick (10th total) for EURO this week!

The 1st single bet will be the match between  Wales - Belgium
Starting date and time: 01.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693576?ref=tipster1

Wales - Belgium
Betting option: Both teams to score - YES
Odd: 2.11
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.031 (31.64mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

I choose this match because Wales show their potencial on this EURO, they show that they can score and win the game and result is quarter finals on this Euro, on other side, Belgium squad will miss 2 important players in defence, i will not tallk about winner on this match, but for sure i hope so to see goals tonight. Good luck!

Hey guys, check my bet for tonight, i think that this is better then to choose winner. Good luck!
Professional Tipster
Bank: +436.2 mbtc

Qualifications for Champions League and Europe League starts today:

EUROPE: Champions League - Qualification 18:00

The New Saints - Tre Penne ---> Over and home 3.5 1.61 stake 50mbtc

EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification 18:45

St. Patricks - Jeunesse Esch ---> Over and home 1.5 1.65 stake 100mbtc

Looks like you're deep in the hole after these losses. It's unfortunate to see this, but I think at this point you're better off just stopping. Do not go all in after this. At least you'll leave with some money left instead of none.

If you look stats for 1st game you will see that TNS have 70% ball possesion and 23 shoots, and score at HT was 2:1, we need only one goal but game was finished 2:1 ..i will call that bad luck
and about St Particsk they won 1:0 and goal is scored at 10min of game, all i need is one more but again bad luck..But nevermind that is gamble, still have 286.2 mbtc to fix some things
Activity: 644
hey buddy might need some sort of relaxation try to go out and have party go back to your life though, then be back and more educated and ready the euro cup will be a hard bet to go on. good luck
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Looks like you're deep in the hole after these losses. It's unfortunate to see this, but I think at this point you're better off just stopping. Do not go all in after this. At least you'll leave with some money left instead of none.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

will following this bet mate i think we can win back for tonight game, you still have good capital hope we
can win and profit from this bet again, good luck mate and thank you.
Professional Tipster

Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Strive for Success
Nice. Iceland lead by 2-1. That means under is lost anyhow.
Strive for Success
Damn its 1-1 over here and its only 6 minutes in lol
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Bank: +836.2 mbtc

My prediction for this game is England to win with 2:0 so lets see some interest bet:

Digging into your original bankroll this much could lead to some money management problems. I don't want to see a loss here (which will take off 400 mBTC, ouch) and find that you decide to go all-in on your next bet. It won't be pretty.
Professional Tipster
And one more favorite bites the dust today  Grin Frankly speaking Spain simply couldn't find a way through Italy's defense formation and that was the end for the Spanish era of domination. One interesting fact is that Spain's rise to power started after one win against Italy with 4-0 and now Italy puts a stop to that and Spain will go home. We will have an amazing match with Germany playing against Italy in the next match, but to be honest I really would love Germany to win, but this Euro 2016 is very unpredictable and very unexpected outcomes could happen, so I will most probabaly just watch the match and enjoy the football without betting on that particular match  Wink

With this team, with a lot of experience, they easy outplay Spain, but i think that we cant compare Spain style of game and Germany, Spain is focus on pasing game and Germany on full attack. It will be interesting game and i will give advantage to Germany in that match, maybe avoid beting on regular time, but which team will pass into next round - i choose Germany
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
And one more favorite bites the dust today  Grin Frankly speaking Spain simply couldn't find a way through Italy's defense formation and that was the end for the Spanish era of domination. One interesting fact is that Spain's rise to power started after one win against Italy with 4-0 and now Italy puts a stop to that and Spain will go home. We will have an amazing match with Germany playing against Italy in the next match, but to be honest I really would love Germany to win, but this Euro 2016 is very unpredictable and very unexpected outcomes could happen, so I will most probably just watch the match and enjoy the football without betting on that particular match  Wink
Professional Tipster
Bank: +836.2 mbtc

My prediction for this game is England to win with 2:0 so lets see some interest bet:

Strive for Success
I'm gonna stay out today. good luck to you all!

Good job for you, now we need to make up 163.8 mbtc somehow with game England - Iceland, its hard but still possible

Damn Italy won by fair margin actually.
tread carefully now. Dont try to chase the rabbit too hard. Be focused on your research.
Professional Tipster

Good job for you, now we need to make up 163.8 mbtc somehow with game England - Iceland, its hard but still possible
Strive for Success
Pages:
Jump to: