Pages:
Author

Topic: ★FREE AND PREMIUM TIPS ALL SPORTS WITH MEDIUM AND HIGH ODDS★SUMMARY 1492W-432L ★ - page 35. (Read 50103 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

WORLD: International Friendly 16:00

Paris Saint Germain v West Bromwich Albion ---> Home win 1.56 stake 175.62

We return our start bankroll = 1000 mbtc and also we made profit so lets see:

Bankroll: 1000 mbtc
Profit: +275.62 mbtc

WON FT 2:1
Profit: +98.35 mbtc
Total profit: +373.97 mbtc

Thanks for this tip. This is the first tip from you I followed and won. I was a bit worried when Bromwich scored first in just 15 minutes. Thanks to PSG for scoring 2 goals later and winning the match

Your wellcome! Yup, it was own goal by David Ruiz in 15min of game, but 2nd half bring us win! Nice follow Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

Thanks for this tip. This is the first tip from you I followed and won. I was a bit worried when Bromwich scored first in just 15 minutes. Thanks to PSG for scoring 2 goals later and winning the match
Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

Professional Tipster
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

Professional Tipster
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Maybe i lost some amount on France tonight, but nice recover i got with this litle bet:

Well, now you've redeemed a good chunk of your bankroll. What are you at now? I'm estimating ~800 mBTC?

It's actually kind of amazing how much you've managed to recover from your fall. Maybe at this point it's time to play it safe so you don't go back down.

We are still in game Smiley with this huge profit, our bankroll is on 779mbtc

hey buddy no bets for today? can't say even we did loss the france Portugal game it is still amaze me how you can manage this thread, i'm sure you can bounce back and give another profitable tips. good luck mate.

Monday is rest day. Never bet on monday! Smiley stay tuned i will find someting, just withdraw 1 BTC from sportsbet.io

http://image.prntscr.com/image/418eb922281c4e59b6990387e481c4c0.png
oh sorry buddy but you really made it back I guess tomorrow would be and exciting game again for us. good luck  my friend enjoy your pizza and beer party.
Professional Tipster
Maybe i lost some amount on France tonight, but nice recover i got with this litle bet:

Well, now you've redeemed a good chunk of your bankroll. What are you at now? I'm estimating ~800 mBTC?

It's actually kind of amazing how much you've managed to recover from your fall. Maybe at this point it's time to play it safe so you don't go back down.

We are still in game Smiley with this huge profit, our bankroll is on 779mbtc

hey buddy no bets for today? can't say even we did loss the france Portugal game it is still amaze me how you can manage this thread, i'm sure you can bounce back and give another profitable tips. good luck mate.

Monday is rest day. Never bet on monday! Smiley stay tuned i will find someting, just withdraw 1 BTC from sportsbet.io

http://image.prntscr.com/image/418eb922281c4e59b6990387e481c4c0.png
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees

Professional Tipster

Professional Tipster
My last bet for EURO2016

Hello to all fans of EURO2016.

This is my 3rd pick (15th total) for EURO and last one!

The 3rd single bet will be the match between  Portugal - France
Starting date and time: 10.07.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/event/8693594?ref=tipster1

Portugal - France
Betting option: France to win
Odd: 2.02
Stake: 0.02 (20mbtc)
Return: 0.04 (40.40mbtc)

Proof:

Why i choose this match:

From start France was my favorite, and i will keep going with them. A lot advantage from home support, home ground, and one important thing is that they have a lot better team plays, a lot quality players. And on other side, Portugal show thier potencial and my personal opinion is that they have a lot lucky on this EURO but this is their end. France to win with amazing odd about over 2 is worth to put a lot of money. Before finals i think that odd for France victory will be about 1.8, and now its a good opertunity to make good profit with this match. Good luck to all fans of EURO. GO FRANCE
Professional Tipster
I have some tips for next few days, and i invite you to follow this interesting fact. All start last Friday when i check some result and sow this game:

This is all friendly game and its all about German teams, please take a look:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday:

Wednesday:

Thursday:

Friday:

So, today we also have international club friendly game with German teams, its worth to try with over 4.5 goals, over 5.5 goals etc..As you can see allways big clubs win against amaters or underdogs, and we can find some nice odds for this matches. We can bet on HT FT, handicap or just goals, it will be fun.

Wuppertaler SV v Borussia Dortmund ---> Europan Handicap - Borussia Dortmund 2:0  1.79

SV Waldhof Mannheim v Borussia Monchengladbach ---> Over and away 2.5 1.79
Professional Tipster
Its time to start over after this one:
Last bet this season will be:
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification 15:30

Jelgava - Breidablik ---> Both teams to score - YES 1.66 stake119.6mbtc

Game WON after 30 mins!! Profit +78.9 mbtc, Total: 198.54 mbtc lets go again with:

EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification 18:00

Cracovia - Shkendija ---> Cracovia to win 1.68 stake 98.54mbtc
Professional Tipster
Its time to start over after this one:
Last bet this season will be:
FREE TIP FOR TODAY

EUROPE: Europa League - Qualification 15:30

Jelgava - Breidablik ---> Both teams to score - YES 1.66 stake119.6mbtc
Professional Tipster
FREE BASKETBALL TIP FOR TODAY

WORLD: Olympic Games - Qualification 21:00

Serbia - Puerto Rico ---> Under 170.5 and Serbia to win odd 1.98 stake 136.2mbtc
WON FT 87:81
Profit: +133.4 mbtc
Total: 269.6 mbtc
Professional Tipster
FREE BASKETBALL TIP FOR TODAY

WORLD: Olympic Games - Qualification 21:00

Serbia - Puerto Rico ---> Under 170.5 and Serbia to win odd 1.98 stake 136.2mbtc
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
FREE PREMIUM TIP FOR TODAY

EUROPE: Euro - Play Off 21:00

Germany - Italy ---> To Qualify - GERMANY 1.58 stake 86.2mbtc
I'm glad you managed to win this bet, but unfortunately this still only leaves you with 136.2 mBTC left. Your bet on Gorodeja v BATE ended with losing 200 mBTC.

You're at less than 10% of what you had a week ago. Seriously, going all-in like this is going to have you end up at 0.
thanks to germany atleast you still have something in your pocket i think start all over again and i still believe in you
i know you are going to be alright you know what is best to win back. good luck
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
FREE PREMIUM TIP FOR TODAY

EUROPE: Euro - Play Off 21:00

Germany - Italy ---> To Qualify - GERMANY 1.58 stake 86.2mbtc
I'm glad you managed to win this bet, but unfortunately this still only leaves you with 136.2 mBTC left. Your bet on Gorodeja v BATE ended with losing 200 mBTC.

You're at less than 10% of what you had a week ago. Seriously, going all-in like this is going to have you end up at 0.
Activity: 644
Bank: +286.2 mbtc

FREE TIP FOR SATURDAY

FOOTBALL

BELARUS: Vysshaya Liga 16:00
Gorodeja - BATE ---> BATE to win and over 1.5 goals odd 1.55 stake 200mbtc

I will all in here mate, got only some btc from my income coming from faucets collection if only yobit works I will put everything here I know this one will win. good luck to you bro pizza party is coming back!

There is not such diference between BATE to win (1.35) and win over 1.5 (1.55), i am sure that they will win at least with 0:2 Smiley good luck and lets make some party after this one
we will buddy just like the old days I know you can do it much better keep it up buddy will wait for our win.
Pages:
Jump to: