Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 196. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
unlock me, I'm not a bot, I'm also a lot of gambling, over the past month more than 30,000 games played.
ID 7053807

Didn't we unblock you a couple of weeks ago? Have you been abusing the faucet again?

I'm not just on the faucet? I also play, if you look past my post, you will see that I play a lot
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
unlock me, I'm not a bot, I'm also a lot of gambling, over the past month more than 30,000 games played.
ID 7053807

Didn't we unblock you a couple of weeks ago? Have you been abusing the faucet again?
Activity: 11
First thanks for helping me when i got my account blocked a month ago (i have my fingers crossed to avoid it again)
Secondly, thanks for helping and asking almost every question.
Thirdly,  im just thinking loud when i say this.  Imagine you live with a wife,  brother or similar.  You play and remember the other person to do it. Each one uses different wifi and their mobile connection. There is no way to be sure there is not a person with a bot (althou i think its rare to have just 1 bot)

Im not asking to tell us how the system works and obviously you shouldnt and you wont. Im just wondering what whe can do to avoid asking you every 2 months to unblock the accounts (again i got my fingers crossed)

Who deserves 3 or 4 chances or everyone because they are fair players?

Finally i think the IP BLOCKED message should be ID BLOCKED just to get the user a real description.

Thanks again for the help!

If you're on different IP addresses we wouldn't even know you were a family.

Changing the message would help me to know what the violation was quicker but that's all.

If you don't want to get blocked then the best thing to do is go easy on the faucet. It's there for entertainment and the chance of a big win. If you try and max out what you can squeeze out of it, then that's abusive.

ID 7053807
https://d.radikal.ru/d26/1805/b3/a50d1eb7115e.png
First thanks for helping me when i got my account blocked a month ago (i have my fingers crossed to avoid it again)
Thirdly,  im just thinking loud when i say this.  Imagine you live with a wife,  brother or similar.  You play and remember the other person to do it. Each one uses different wifi and their mobile connection. There is no way to be sure there is not a person with a bot (althou i think its rare to have just 1 bot)

Im not asking to tell us how the system works and obviously you shouldnt and you wont. Im just wondering what whe can do to avoid asking you every 2 months to unblock the accounts (again i got my fingers crossed)

Finally i think the IP BLOCKED message should be ID BLOCKED just to get the user a real description.

If you're on different IP addresses we wouldn't even know you were a family.

Changing the message would help me to know what the violation was quicker but that's all.

If you don't want to get blocked then the best thing to do is go easy on the faucet. It's there for entertainment and the chance of a big win. If you try and max out what you can squeeze out of it, then that's abusive.
Activity: 6
why can't you talk to people well and just explain what they did wrong?

I did explain politely to this one and even told him by PM that I had requested his accounts to be unblocked. He then decided he wanted to continue trolling after I had done everything I could to help him.

Activity: 84
then at some point block his account and say that you abused.

To be clear, we only block abusers from the faucet not any other aspect of the site. If they contact us they mostly get a second chance.
I understand, thank you very much for your answers, I will not distract you anymore)
then at some point block his account and say that you abused.

To be clear, we only block abusers from the faucet not any other aspect of the site. If they contact us they mostly get a second chance.
why you do not want to edit rules of the site and do not want to write there

Abuse is subjective. That's why I'm requesting some of the very few people affected today are unblocked. Out of tens of thousands of accounts that were blocked in the last day I've only had 4 so far.

I believe, if you block accounts, then must be what the rules on site, violating which followed the blockage.
but you are cunning, you lure the user to the site, give him the opportunity to claim 24 hours a day, and then at some point block his account and say that you abused.
why you do not want to edit rules of the site and do not want to write there

Abuse is subjective. That's why I'm requesting some of the very few people affected today are unblocked. Out of tens of thousands of accounts that were blocked in the last day I've only had 4 so far.

I did explain politely to this one and even told him by PM that I had requested his accounts to be unblocked. He then decided he wanted to continue trolling after I had done everything I could to help him.

why you do not want to edit rules of the site and do not want to write there, hundred to use FAUCET it is possible not to all, and only to the elite who gamble? or just do not set limits on the collection, for example, not more than 8 times a day?

We have used this site for more than FIVE DAMN YEARS !

That's some serious dedication you and your wife put in. I'm guessing you never missed the opportunity of a free-roll any waking hour of that 5 years.

you talk like a dirty whore, why can't you talk to people well and just explain what they did wrong?  no one will prevent the bots from making new accounts and changing the ip, but you can talk to real users differently?
We have used this site for more than FIVE DAMN YEARS !

That's some serious dedication you and your wife put in. I'm guessing you never missed the opportunity of a free-roll any waking hour of that 5 years.
Activity: 21
So, do you do these same Faucets? Should we decide (suddenly!) do ONLY USE THESE from ONE LOCATION (thus ISP) Huh These are OUR ACCOUNTS.

How many times. It is not the IP or multi-accounting.

The pattern and frequency of your faucet claiming is very similar to the way people program bots. Those bots are designed to max out the amount they can squeeze from the faucet. If you do the same then you are like to get banned for faucet abuse, as you and your wife have already done twice.

Okay...so we as HUMANS are now considers BOTS!!! SAD!!! We have used this site for more than FIVE DAMN YEARS ! Following the PING your site gives us to ROLL!!!

We will seek what we can from OTHER NON-MORONIC SITES -- good luck with what is left on your site!
and how should I prove it?

Start off by sending me a PM with your user ID and explain what you think you did to trigger our abuse detection system.
and how long will account suspension last?

Until you can convince me that you weren't really abusing the faucet.

and how should I prove it?

Until you can convince me that you weren't really abusing the faucet.
We will be on Vacation in another area this weekend...

Hopefully, you'll have a nice relaxing vacation. A good opportunity to turn the phone off and give faucet claiming a rest.
Activity: 21
~

Most people that get banned for faucet abuse are grateful to be given a second chance. I'm finding it a bit odd to be given advice from someone I generously have requested to be given a 3rd chance.

So, do you do these same Faucets? Should we decide (suddenly!) do ONLY USE THESE from ONE LOCATION (thus ISP) Huh These are OUR ACCOUNTS.

We will be on Vacation in another area this weekend...
Jump to: