Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 223. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Yes it does you retard.  The price of bitcoin went from 6500 to 11.8K.  Thats going to cause a HUGE drop in the amount the free rolls can win as well as huge volatility.

The total prize proportion relative to the bitcoin price has nothing to do with what we're talking about here since March 15th. The proportion is clear, you can win $200 in BTC based on actual bitcoin price if you roll 10000 down to 0.002$ if you roll between 0 and 9885.

But since March 15th some users are winning $0.001 instead $0.002 if they roll from 0 to 9885.

I'm not affected by this """bug""" and here is my table: https://prnt.sc/ivh3aa

Other users are affected and have 0.00000011 BTC as base prize instead of 0.00000023 BTC
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Mine seems to keep changing back and forth with the price of bitcoin. Whenever my total value is over $100 it is normal, when it drops to less then $100 it halves, not sure if this is the same for everyone though.
Activity: 11
Bug?  There is no "Bug".  How is it so hard to figure out that the DEPOSIT amount is LESS than the amount that I have WITHDRAWN.  Stats do not lie.

Please,  enlighten me.  What math class did you go to where this is true:

Total Deposits:  0.0596500 > Total Withdrawals:  0.37111936?

In my reality it's the complete opposite and THIS is true:

Total Deposits:  0.0596500 < Total Withdrawals:  0.37111936

Therefore my "technic" as you call it,  is working perfectly regardless of what you're bassackwards math skills tell you since obviously in this reality,  is simply wrong.  I've given the strategy I use and it works.  Period.  I'm really surprised that no one has brought this up as a viable strategy.  From the sounds of it,  I could very well be the first.  I'm not going to dig through 200 pages of non-sense to find out,  but based on your ridiculous comments,  I'd say it is the first.

As for this "bug" you keep referencing.................  THERE IS NO BUG.  But what there are however,  are bot users complaining up a storm that they are being found out and having their shit stopped and I hope it continues.  I could care less how much the free rolls give since I am NOT after the sats that they provide.  And anyone who IS concerned with how much it provides,  is either completely stupid,  OR a bot user (which is probably 80-95% of the people in here).

Not only does my stats screen prove it,  but the withdrawals themselves do as well and you can look those up as I pasted the text versions so they can easily be checked at any block explorer site.  Sometimes I have withdrawals over 80K when I get lucky on the Multiply dice game.  But for the most part,  they avg about 30-35K  and my enchash values are usually about the same as the multiply weekly withdraws.  I keep them in separate wallets just as a way for me to see how its doing and they average out to be very close to about the same.  I encash about 1x per month sometimes twice if my multiply rolls go well.  If they dont,  I really dont care because what I lose,  I regain in the rewards points.  When you say it takes 500 sats to get 1 Reward point......................  You are completely WRONG.  Why?  Because those 500 Sats were free to me.  Therefore I paid NOTHING for them other than time of maybe 30 seconds to click "roll".  That to me is a VERY good ROI.

BTW,  none of these has even mentioned the 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x BONUS Reward points that are given out every single week either.  It is on a rolling schedule,  for instance,  this coming weekend is a 2x weekend.

For the entire weekend we’ll pay you:

4 Reward Points for a free roll,

2 Reward Points for every 500 satoshi wagered in Multiply BTC, and

2 Reward Points for every referral roll

So maybe it is better that you stay under the rock you're hiding under so that the rest of us who actually understand math can continue to use Freebitco as a viable means of mining BTC.  It's not as profitable as buying a miner but it sure is cheaper.
Activity: 12
nunyabeezwax

You are not in the right, you talking about the UP and down that we all know. Here we talk about a half base reward.
And your technic have a bug, you need to spend 500 Satoshi for 1 reward point so you need 50 000 000 Satoshi to spend and lose half (25M) to win 100 000 ....
And the bonus for wagger on free Roll down more than it up each Roll so....
Activity: 69
Yes it does you retard.  The price of bitcoin went from 6500 to 11.8K.  Thats going to cause a HUGE drop in the amount the free rolls can win as well as huge volatility.  Man you people are daft.  New users who are not use to that are going to think that it was "halved" due to some "bug" because they have no clue how the site actually functions.  Also,  a price feed issue can and HAS caused the rolls to go to 1sat as well.  Its happened several times in the past.  Those have caused quite a stir also of people thinking there was a "bug" when there was no bug to be had.  Quite simply,  the exchange it uses for the price feed was unavailable.  So if the exchange that is being used for price is very volatile,  large swings in the free rolls is going to be visible as well.  But if you are a real user of the site,  you could careless about how much the free rolls give anyway.  The real cash is made with the reward points,  not the sats.

And we all know that there is not a single exchange for crypto out there that does not have stability issues.  If such a monster existed,  everyone would be using it.  Well.  It doesnt exist.  Yet anyway.

If I had to guess,  I'd guess that the people complaining are the people who are running bots who rely upon the free roll giving as much sat as possible.  No real user would give two shits about the reward value of the free rolls anyway.  I certainly dont and I'm quite satisfied with the amount I've been able to get from it.  That is probably why the owner doesnt even bother to answer these type of requests.  They know that it's likely just a bot user.  And they dont deserve to be responded to in the first place.

And for anyone who thinks I dont know how to use the site.  Just see for yourself:  https://prnt.sc/ivec15   <--- It's hard to argue against success.  Take note of how much I've LOST in the the multiply game,  deposited, etc vs how much I've actually withdrawn.  Do you realize why there is such a large discrepency?   Which statistic is missing?  Anyone?   REWARDS POINTS ENCASHING.  I rest my case.

Oh,  and here are the TEXT versions of those withdrawals you see in the screenshot.  Feel free to look them up.  They are 100% legit.

DATE   ADDRESS   AMOUNT   TRANSACTION
2018-03-23   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00030000 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-21   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00030000 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-19   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00035458 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-13   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00040101 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-06   3LajD7tdMKXqCEAJoF9UDRjTMcCiMp6QaE   0.00109144 BTC   CLICK  <-- Encashing example.  I encash to different addresses for different reasons.
2018-03-05   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00040159 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-01   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00031279 BTC   CLICK
2018-02-24   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00033261 BTC   CLICK

Now who's the fucking troll.  Bitch.

instead of just ofend ppl try to help the with calm!

as i see your

MULTIPLY BTC WINNINGS are -0.8 (so you have lost 0.8 )?
TOTAL PAYOUTS - 0.37 (if im correct you have lost more than win)

what makes you think that your roll will keep "GOOD" when your profit is bigger than lose?

i understand that yu gave us the trick for this site but you need to understand that there is a halved reward that aint supost to be there ,FREE ROLL NEEDS TO BE fixed to 23 (current roll)...

after the roll is fixed your method will be used for sure
--------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it does you retard.  The price of bitcoin went from 6500 to 11.8K.  Thats going to cause a HUGE drop in the amount the free rolls can win as well as huge volatility.  Man you people are daft.  New users who are not use to that are going to think that it was "halved" due to some "bug" because they have no clue how the site actually functions.  Also,  a price feed issue can and HAS caused the rolls to go to 1sat as well.  Its happened several times in the past.  Those have caused quite a stir also of people thinking there was a "bug" when there was no bug to be had.  Quite simply,  the exchange it uses for the price feed was unavailable.  So if the exchange that is being used for price is very volatile,  large swings in the free rolls is going to be visible as well.  But if you are a real user of the site,  you could careless about how much the free rolls give anyway.  The real cash is made with the reward points,  not the sats.

And we all know that there is not a single exchange for crypto out there that does not have stability issues.  If such a monster existed,  everyone would be using it.  Well.  It doesnt exist.  Yet anyway.

If I had to guess,  I'd guess that the people complaining are the people who are running bots who rely upon the free roll giving as much sat as possible.  No real user would give two shits about the reward value of the free rolls anyway.  I certainly dont and I'm quite satisfied with the amount I've been able to get from it.  That is probably why the owner doesnt even bother to answer these type of requests.  They know that it's likely just a bot user.  And they dont deserve to be responded to in the first place.

And for anyone who thinks I dont know how to use the site.  Just see for yourself:  https://prnt.sc/ivec15   <--- It's hard to argue against success.  Take note of how much I've LOST in the the multiply game,  deposited, etc vs how much I've actually withdrawn.  Do you realize why there is such a large discrepency?   Which statistic is missing?  Anyone?   REWARDS POINTS ENCASHING.  I rest my case.

Oh,  and here are the TEXT versions of those withdrawals you see in the screenshot.  Feel free to look them up.  They are 100% legit.

DATE   ADDRESS   AMOUNT   TRANSACTION
2018-03-23   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00030000 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-21   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00030000 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-19   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00035458 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-13   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00040101 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-06   3LajD7tdMKXqCEAJoF9UDRjTMcCiMp6QaE   0.00109144 BTC   CLICK  <-- Encashing example.  I encash to different addresses for different reasons.  Same for normal withdraws,  I usually rotate monthly.
2018-03-05   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00040159 BTC   CLICK
2018-03-01   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00031279 BTC   CLICK
2018-02-24   12Qqr3tc8J3NfhM6W6PAyT6p7H9CybF52X   0.00033261 BTC   CLICK

Now who's the fucking troll.  Bitch.
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
The amount of bitcoins that you can win with FREE BTC depends on the current bitcoin price and the biggest prize is fixed at US$200 and the other prizes in proportion to it. So, when the price of a bitcoin goes down, the reward amount calculated in bitcoins goes up and the other way round is also true. So, regardless of the current bitcoin price, you have a fair chance of winning US$200 in bitcoins on each roll."

Are you trolling? This has nothing to do with the recent halved free base roll which has affected a portion of users.
Wow you people are thick.  Who said anything about a deposit fixing anything?  That has absolutely nothing to do with fixing anything let alone the kitchen sink.  The only way to fix algorithm abuse protections is to deposit and then LOSE IT ALL.  No bot is going to do that.  Only a person affected by gambling habits will do that.  Thats what lifts any abuse geared free roll reductions.  Also,  reductions in the rolls are NORMAL if you read this right at the top of the page:  

"Why does the amount of Bitcoins that you can win, keep changing?

The amount of bitcoins that you can win with FREE BTC depends on the current bitcoin price and the biggest prize is fixed at US$200 and the other prizes in proportion to it. So, when the price of a bitcoin goes down, the reward amount calculated in bitcoins goes up and the other way round is also true. So, regardless of the current bitcoin price, you have a fair chance of winning US$200 in bitcoins on each roll."

As the price of bitcoin changes,  so does the free roll reward amount.  So a change from 24 -> 19 for example, is NOT anything abnormal nor is it due to any abuse protections.  But like my previous post states,  if you have hit some sort of abuse protection,  your only recourse is to deposit a large amount and then lose it all on purpose.  Basically you're paying them to remove it.  Pretty simple really.  And if you follow the steps I outlined, you'll also find that the site actually rewards people who use the site the way it was designed.  Utilize EVERYTHING.  Not just the freaking free roll garbage.  The rewards points are there for e REASON.  No bot is going to care about rewards points.  This is why the site rewards those that do accumulate them.  And if you do it properly you'll notice that you'll start having more fun,  wont care if you lose nor what the free rolls give,  and you'll actually start making a little bit every day rather than losing everything,  or gaining next to nothing.
Activity: 39
i deposited more than 500.000 satoshis but i still have half prize and i am still solving captcha. i use mobile phone app. please fix it. my id: 9885009

this is my stats: https://ibb.co/gDRVKc
you can show  captcha of your i will tell for you fix bug

https://ibb.co/jNZks7
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!

they dont have anything on their site about an mobile app or a link to their publisher on googles play store or apple store.

so, to me its quite obvious they dont have any.

btw, if you decide to delete it, change your password. Wink

this problem,maybe its because of this damn app....how could i never thought about this...
Usage of third party apps can be one of the many factors which caused halved rewards. Few years ago I remember that when I used faucet rotator to claim from freebitco.in, rewards were halved, so after few claims and I stopped to use rotator and then everything back to normal. Now their system flagged lot of accounts due to various reasons and now they have manually whitelist legit accounts. It would be best to not use unofficial apps, it's also can be unsafe - it's possible that they can steal your login details and withdraw your BTC.
Activity: 6
Absolutely right. The only person who can answer the question with any authority is wetsuit. This seems to have happened to a large number of people (including myself) and speculating about why or how to fix it isn't helpful. Ideally there should be a post on the Facebook, Twitter feed or the site itself to at least acknowledge the issue and/or the reasons why the amount has changed if it's permanent. If it's a bug it should be fixed (like with the recent issue with the lottery) and an additional amount added to your balance equivalent to the amount of lost earnings. I'll not hold my breath though - customer support from the site seems non-existent  Angry
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
Stop writing nonsense! Who has real information to write ...
Activity: 27

they dont have anything on their site about an mobile app or a link to their publisher on googles play store or apple store.

this problem,maybe its because of this damn app....how could i never thought about this...
the reduction of the base prize? no, i dont think so, i dont use any app, only the browsers chrome or firefox and i have the problem.

i deposited more than 500.000 satoshis but i still have half prize and i am still solving captcha. i use mobile phone app. please fix it. my id: 9885009

I strongly advise against the usage of unofficial third party mobile apps to access this site, you could get your access data stolen.

are you saying the app i use its not official?? O_O all this time i thought freebitco had a app??

gonna delete it if you tell me there is no official app!!

I strongly advise against the usage of unofficial third party mobile apps to access this site, you could get your access data stolen.

are you saying the app i use its not official?? O_O all this time i thought freebitco had a app??

gonna delete it if you tell me there is no official app!!
got around 10% reduction (right now, from 24 to 21-22)

i never withdrawn, my two deposits are less than one month old and i lost it all in multiply... Sad

so, that is not the issue.
Activity: 12
I had more than 0,009 btc in freebitcoin (818000 sat deposit and 82000 winning) and i have the bug so deposit is not the solution i think.

Edit: No it's not a change because the base reward is clearly of 24 (it's wrote above) and WE win 12 so it's a bug or a sanction
Activity: 10
I contacted wetsuit, but I still haven't received an answer. I then did a small deposit and my Free BTC base prize was fixed and is back to normal now. I think that there might be a new formula that determines the base prize for an account and if your current balance is lower than your total earnings (free rolls + referral earnings), which may happen when you make a withdrawal, then your base prize is halved. This is just a wild guess, so let's hope that one of the Freebitco admins tells us whether this is the case or it is something else.

Are all of you who had their base prize halved made a withdrawal? Is there anyone who have never made a withdrawal but his base prize got halved anyway?

I haven't made a withdrawal but my roll is halved anyway.  I don't think it's a bug though as it states at the free roll page - Play Multiply BT or buy lottery tickets to increase your free btc rewards by up to (figure given which I guess is different for everyone).  Then it states the % achieved towards the next 0.00000024 btc bonus.  I noticed the % went up when I bought some extra lottery tickets.

I think this is a permanent change.  If it is, it's a shame it wasn't announced properly though (or any change/problem for that matter) as all it's done is give everyone the jitters causing some to withdraw and others to wonder what is going on.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

So if you want higher Free rolls and no recaptchas,  deposit at least 3M satoshis AND LOSE it all on purpose in Multiply by whaling on the 500/sat per bet button.

I'm a living testament that this is not true. I don't have captcha and I was affected by the halved base payout only briefly. I have not deposited at least 3M satoshis and have never lost on Multiply whether on purpose or not.

What everybody is missing, the key here is that deposits MAY help, but for example if this is your first time depositing and the amount is low it may not help. Playing Multiply and buying lottery tickets may also help. Like @TheQuin said those are one of many factors involved in determining the probability of abuse.

Jump to: