Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 225. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
 Not sure if posting this helps with the halved base reward  but worth a shot...

My User: 12643308

Thanks again!!
Activity: 4
Instead of PMing wetsuit, posting your freebitco.in ID here should fix it
as he reads the replies. right?  Huh
Activity: 12
I think it's more about days of activity instead of number of message you spam.
Sorry but we are newbie for long Time i think.

If an older member could tell him (wetsuit or myfe) to read the topic ?

Edit :. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/end-of-newbie-restrictions-ban-changes-423995
30 days of activity
Activity: 3
How many post until you aren't a newbie? Huh
Activity: 68
Well wetsuit doenst allow Noobs to PM him Embarrassed... so how new users (like me) will get this fixed if he dont comes to his own post Huh
I dont know, maybe post a few entries in the forums to up your status?
Activity: 69
Well wetsuit doenst allow Noobs to PM him Embarrassed... so how new users (like me) will get this fixed if he dont comes to his own post Huh
Activity: 68
Sent a PM to Wetsuit here on bitcointalk and within the hour am back to 0.00000023 BTC  Grin Thumbs up!! Am happy.
I've also received a response from wetsuit:
Sorry for the late reply.

Your rewards should be back to normal now.

And indeed my rewards are back to normal.

mine are still 12....  Cry
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
BTW StelioKontos I used your link a few weeks back  Wink

Wow, I'm glad, keep rollin' it  Tongue
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
I've also received a response from wetsuit:

Your rewards should be back to normal now.

And indeed my rewards are back to normal.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
I had problem with halved rewards, but as I already said, it was fixed few days ago. And today I finally got response to my PM wetsuit about it.
But I don't understand why they still didn't released any statement about. I think it shouldn't be difficult to post message on bitcointalk, Twitter or just send email message to registered users.

what did he respond to you? do they know about the issue or is on porpouse?
Here is response:

I believe your rewards should be at the normal level now.
I had problem with halved rewards, but as I already said, it was fixed few days ago. And today I finally got response to my PM wetsuit about it.
But I don't understand why they still didn't released any statement about. I think it shouldn't be difficult to post message on bitcointalk, Twitter or just send email message to registered users.

what did he respond to you? do they know about the issue or is on porpouse?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
This site is VERY good! I already got paid.

However, I wouldn't recommend the multiply BTC feature. It's usually bad for your satoshis, I already lost 80.000 satoshis there.. o.O

Fortunately, it was only earned satoshi. I never bought any bitcoin with "real money".. Smiley
Activity: 2
Activity: 70
They really should clarify this IP thing.

I have a dynamic ip, have reset it multiple times and it makes no difference and left it on for Two days and its the same, tried with my phone and no joy there too, until FreeBitcoin actually appear somewhere and state what they've done, changed or screwed up we are all just speculating

BTW StelioKontos I used your link a few weeks back  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
They really should clarify this IP thing.
Activity: 45
Hmmm... reading through the past two pages, I think I finally understand why I sometimes get the captcha even though my deposits are something like 10 times my earnings.

When the captcha shows up, the winning amount is also around 10 btc. But when the captcha doesn't show up, it is around 21 btc. Ahhh... so one or more of the many ip addresses that my router gives me each day are blacklisted. Yes? The question is.... why? The only thing I ever do on freebitco.in is do my hourly claim and deposit money every few weeks. That's it. So why would some of the ip addresses be blacklisted?
Activity: 38
I'm still at 12

Due to btc making a recovery right now, I'm down to 11.

Back to 24 sat, had sent a pm to wetsuit and myfe with my ip address, did not get any confirmation mail, but maybe turning off my wi-fi and using mobile ip address did the trick, I really don't how the issue was fixed. No hi-lo rolls, did make 1L satoshis deposit.

So turning off the wi-fi is the solution?
That's ridiculous!

I never said it's the solution, Just tried switching my IP address!

But you did say you made a depost, is that right? As time goes by I'm getting convinced that the "solution" to this "issue" is making a deposit.

Again, I really don't how the issue was fixed.

I had made the Deposit long back.

All I said is that you mentioned making a deposit, I've seen a quite a few comments here and elsewhere from people saying they issue was fixed after a deposit. I just wish they'd come forward and state if/what is the problem and how to fix it. If there is a policy now that people should make deposits every now and then to keep rewards normal, they should clarify that also. For the time being I've moved to the bonus bitcoin faucet, nowhere near as much options but the base rewards can be claimed four times per hour, making the overall daily average much higher. Will come back to freebitcoin if the owners every care to fix/clarify this situation though.
Activity: 51
Today after a small withdrawal from FreeBitco the base prize for free rolls for my account also dropped in half (from 22 sat to 11 sat). I don't know if there's a new policy regarding withdrawals or maybe this is a bug in FreeBitco.

Another strange thing is that soon after the withdrawal FreeBitco showed a message that someone else is playing from my IP address. I restarted my device and the message disppeared, but the base prize was 2 times lower than it should be.
Jump to: