Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 227. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
what is the amount of 1L satoshis. is it 1 million?

Back to 24 sat, had sent a pm to wetsuit and myfe with my ip address, did not get any confirmation mail, but maybe turning off my wi-fi and using mobile ip address did the trick, I really don't how the issue was fixed. No hi-lo rolls, did make 1L satoshis deposit.
Activity: 427
I'm still at 12

Due to btc making a recovery right now, I'm down to 11.

Back to 24 sat, had sent a pm to wetsuit and myfe with my ip address, did not get any confirmation mail, but maybe turning off my wi-fi and using mobile ip address did the trick, I really don't how the issue was fixed. No hi-lo rolls, did make 1L satoshis deposit.

So turning off the wi-fi is the solution?
That's ridiculous!

I never said it's the solution, Just tried switching my IP address!

But you did say you made a depost, is that right? As time goes by I'm getting convinced that the "solution" to this "issue" is making a deposit.

Again, I really don't how the issue was fixed.

I had made the Deposit long back.
Activity: 38
I'm still at 12

Due to btc making a recovery right now, I'm down to 11.

That's ridiculous!

But you did say you made a depost, is that right? As time goes by I'm getting convinced that the "solution" to this "issue" is making a deposit.

That's ridiculous!

Activity: 23

That's ridiculous!
Activity: 37
Activity: 15
This is strange. I had half for around a week than 3 days ago it went back to normal and just now last spin i got 75% of base spin lol. And i never saw anyone saying is getting 3/4 of free spin lol but it was first time just few minutes ago.
I am also getting 3/4 now.
Activity: 12
Bug Still here for me.
I send PM to myfe, i send message via FAQ of freebitcoin.in and Still nothing change....
Activity: 14
Not me, I'm still a 5 day chump of half amount rolls.
Activity: 24
This is strange. I had half for around a week than 3 days ago it went back to normal and just now last spin i got 75% of base spin lol. And i never saw anyone saying is getting 3/4 of free spin lol but it was first time just few minutes ago.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
My guess is that if you have sent them a message and they think you are not abusing the faucet they will whitelist your IP, just as someone reported earlier.

Problem is, whitelisting an IP is pretty much "bullshit" on most common end user dsl/fiber and mobile connections, since they're dynamic. For that reason I don't even know if the story regarding the guy who's been magically IP whitelisted with a contact message has to be taken seriously. Also the same guy upon changing IP by rebooting his mobile device or his home router may be taken back at halved prize with a different IP.

With this matter what it counts is the account (user id) more than the IP.

It's not my issue, yet, becasue I'm not halved, but maybe most of my referrals are, who knows, and I'm paying the consequences too by gaining less from them, I should take a look maybe at the reports but I don't have the time and the will to do so right now.

I think it means the account is whitelisted so that the IP doesn't affect its status.
Activity: 17
Just a remark, it is a bit bad that withdrawal fees for auto withdrawal are 3000 sats where it used to be free.
Currently bitcoin is very cheap to move with 1sat/byte transaction being confirmed in the next blocks.
Coinpot (online micro wallet) is back to free withdrawals for minimum 10k sat transaction.

That being said, I totally understand that freebitco.in is ad free and their model works better if people leave their funds on the site.
Also, the "slow" withdrawal option cost only 40 satoshi currently, so I would advise not to use auto withdraw for the moment.

Hopefully someday there will be a Lightning option for deposit/withdrawals!
Activity: 39
what is the minimum amount of deposit to have direct roll without captcha

This question has been answered multiple times in this forum thread, but here's the answer once again:

To remove the captcha you should deposit a Bitcoin amount equal to the amount of your free roll earnings. You can see your current free roll earnings by clicking "Stats" and then "Personal Stats". For example if you earned 0.001 BTC from free rolls, you should deposit 0.001 BTC to your FreeBitco.in BTC deposit address and the captcha will be removed.

A simpler way of putting it is that you need a balance of double your total free roll earnings. You don't have to deposit it, you can win it from gambling or earn it from referrals as well. But the point is, there is no minimum amount.

https://ibb.co/gDRVKc

this my account but i'm still solving captcha. is there any idea about that?
Activity: 69
but how they got it fixed i have tried every single method to reach them...they have the private email?

Just through the contact form on the FAQ page of the site. I guess they've got a large number of them to go through.

i did asked something before by support ticket never got a anwser, they wont anwser now... i have send day 15th a ticket about the roll drop still waiting... anyway they wont RE... our only solutions is when the log in here!
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
what is the minimum amount of deposit to have direct roll without captcha

This question has been answered multiple times in this forum thread, but here's the answer once again:

To remove the captcha you should deposit a Bitcoin amount equal to the amount of your free roll earnings. You can see your current free roll earnings by clicking "Stats" and then "Personal Stats". For example if you earned 0.001 BTC from free rolls, you should deposit 0.001 BTC to your FreeBitco.in BTC deposit address and the captcha will be removed.

A simpler way of putting it is that you need a balance of double your total free roll earnings. You don't have to deposit it, you can win it from gambling or earn it from referrals as well. But the point is, there is no minimum amount.
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
if you play multiply game then you claim 25 sat/h! Tested.
P.S. Sorry for my English.

I don't play multiply and I have full base prize.

It looks like the only thing that is keeping me in the "normie" zone is that I've deposited more than 0.02 BTC that is more than 10 times my total free rolls winnings.
It is depence on BTC price now,if go down you can roll for more ,if the price go up,you roll for less
you can try and  httpsNOPE!  CryptoTab work with CPU
0.000003013398 BTC
you can mining easy when your pc ,laptop its on
Am i the only one that noticed???  Grin
No, that's a tactic used by some sites, they try to give a sense of big earnings by adding extra decimals.
Activity: 51
Merit: 9

It looks like the only thing that is keeping me in the "normie" zone is that I've deposited more than 0.02 BTC that is more than 10 times my total free rolls winnings.
It is depence on BTC price now,if go down you can roll for more ,if the price go up,you roll for less
you can try and  httpsNOPE!  CryptoTab work with CPU
0.000003013398 BTC
Am i the only one that noticed???  Grin

you can try and  https://getcryptotab.com/292349   CryptoTab work with CPU
0.000003013398 BTC
Stop spamming your shitty referral link here!
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
My guess is that if you have sent them a message and they think you are not abusing the faucet they will whitelist your IP, just as someone reported earlier.

Problem is, whitelisting an IP is pretty much "bullshit" on most common end user dsl/fiber and mobile connections, since they're dynamic. For that reason I don't even know if the story regarding the guy who's been magically IP whitelisted with a contact message has to be taken seriously. Also the same guy upon changing IP by rebooting his mobile device or his home router may be taken back at halved prize with a different IP.

With this matter what it counts is the account (user id) more than the IP.

It's not my issue, yet, becasue I'm not halved, but maybe most of my referrals are, who knows, and I'm paying the consequences too by gaining less from them, I should take a look maybe at the reports but I don't have the time and the will to do so right now.

Agree. I have dynamic IP address. I think it has more to do with user's activities based on the id. I think that makes more sense.
Jump to: