Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 226. (Read 405317 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 3
Who decided there was a blacklist? This is nonsense.

From today a small profit

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Whats going on wth the 50% reduction?   My own account still gets 22 a hour but mothers account (different IP and location) is reduced to 11 sat.

Anybody?Huh

Contact wetsuit to resolve this issue. Your mothers IP will be blacklisted for some reason, just send a pm or email to wetsuit and he will handle it (be patient).

Big Thanx!
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Did anyone contact the support and received a reply?

Last activity from them is on Twitter, March 18, but possibly an automatic tweet.

Is FreeBitco.in's team on vacation?  Huh
Maybe they're on vacation as you say or busy with something, they didn't login here for some time:
wetsuit - Last Active:  February 26, 2018, 06:27:32 PM
Myfe - Last Active:  March 10, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Did anyone contact the support and received a reply?

Last activity from them is on Twitter, March 18, but possibly an automatic tweet.

Is FreeBitco.in's team on vacation?  Huh
Activity: 244
Merit: 2
Well my mother and sister strongly refused because they stated they hadn't time and will to click even once a day - two devices wasted, damn! - but my dad did it immediately on his smartphone and he's been addicted since than, poor him. He even put the Android alarm once per hour and he's driving my mother insane when he forgets to switch it off during the night. By the way he got the halved prize too.
Depositing 0.001 fixed the reduction issue for my brother.
Try it out.
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
Activity: 69
Whats going on wth the 50% reduction?   My own account still gets 22 a hour but mothers account (different IP and location) is reduced to 11 sat.

Anybody?Huh

Contact wetsuit to resolve this issue. Your mothers IP will be blacklisted for some reason, just send a pm or email to wetsuit and he will handle it (be patient).

i think you dont read the other post LOADS of ppl already send LOADS of emails, even support ones. its almost 10 days since, no anwsers.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254

Anybody?Huh

Anybody?Huh
Activity: 15
Play MULTIPLY BTC or buy lottery tickets to increase your FREE BTC rewards by up to +0.00000418 BTC 67.1489% achieved towards the next +0.00000022 BTC bonus!

check percentage, maybe +50% receive 22 satoshi
Activity: 840
Merit: 267
Chad Hodler since 2013
Well my mother and sister strongly refused because they stated they hadn't time and will to click even once a day - two devices wasted, damn! - but my dad did it immediately on his smartphone and he's been addicted since than, poor him. He even put the Android alarm once per hour and he's driving my mother insane when he forgets to switch it off during the night. By the way he got the halved prize too.

anyways, they could grant us the courtesy and spend just 2 minutes posting something on twitter, so we would know if they are actually aware of the issue and whatever else...

You couldn't be more right with this sentence.
Activity: 41
my mothers account suffered that 50% reduction on the base prize on march 15th...

i sended two support messages through their faq.

today my account got around 10% reduction...

no solution, no reply and nothing on their twitter...

LOL Your mother also play freebitcoin?  Grin
its ok for them not to reply every single email, since by doing that they would spend far less time repairing whatever broke.

anyways, they could grant us the courtesy and spend just 2 minutes posting something on twitter, so we would know if they are actually aware of the issue and whatever else...
Activity: 14
I have money deposited on the site.  Not a whole lot, but I'm getting 40 sat a day in interest.  I've been at reduced rolls since March 15th, I have no idea what I did.  It's a faucet, I go there each hr that I'm home and roll the free roll.  I'm also using the browser miner thing.  I've made 3866 sat doing that on the site.  I've sent numerous emails (4, I think) and no reply and I'm still at half rolls.
Activity: 76
Merit: 12
I am also getting half payment on rolls. I am from the UK, but on a fixed IP address.
after some research, i found this about the owner of freebitco.in...
support emails  Wink

Company: Interglobal Limited
Address: Belize City Belize 0 BZ
Phone: +501.2232839
Email: [email protected],   [email protected]
my mothers account suffered that 50% reduction on the base prize on march 15th...

i sended two support messages through their faq.

today my account got around 10% reduction...

no solution, no reply and nothing on their twitter...
Activity: 16
Admins, i have a brother too!!!  Grin

He doesnt know english, my friend! I am talking on his behalf with my broken english if you allow me!?
thank you for your concern anyway...
Activity: 23
Admins, i have a brother too!!!  Grin
Activity: 16
This is strange. I had half for around a week than 3 days ago it went back to normal and just now last spin i got 75% of base spin lol. And i never saw anyone saying is getting 3/4 of free spin lol but it was first time just few minutes ago.

My rolls was back on 24-25 sats just yesterday! Then at night it got back to 12-13 sats! LOL what is heck is going on?

So I was whitelisted then I went blacklisted. HAHAHA

Do Something Admins

my USER ID:11111539

My Brother's USER ID:12526288
Jump to: