Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 317. (Read 405405 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Freebitcoin is ok.
But the "story" about BCC is not clear.
I can not withdraw my few BCC because they do not send the confirmation email and the staff does not answer my message.

is every thing clear for you?

I wonder which story is not clear. It was clear for me; the story and the exchange. I exchanged right away as soon as it was available.

Unfortunately for me it does not work and i have no answer from the staff...
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I suggest you add some twist on reward points system like;  timer boost, or increase your luck in winning the jackpot prizes and the minimum exchange reward points to btc should be decrease at least  10,000 or 5,000 because its impossible to reach 100,000 reward points for exchange in btc.

This would be such a wonderfully welcome change. Geez, 100K is so far it would take years to reach even claiming 24 times a day every day.

I suggest you add some twist on reward points system like;  timer boost, or increase your luck in winning the jackpot prizes and the minimum exchange reward points to btc should be decrease at least  10,000 or 5,000 because its impossible to reach 100,000 reward points for exchange in btc.
Sure it is, just wager 100000000 satoshis and you get 100k reward points which you can redeem for 0.002

If I had 1 BTC right now then that is the last I would be doing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
I suggest you add some twist on reward points system like;  timer boost, or increase your luck in winning the jackpot prizes and the minimum exchange reward points to btc should be decrease at least  10,000 or 5,000 because its impossible to reach 100,000 reward points for exchange in btc.
Sure it is, just wager 100000000 satoshis and you get 100k reward points which you can redeem for 0.002

i think its impossible also to wagger 100000000 .
it might take two or three years to wagger that insane amount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Activity: 215

I've been thinking the same line myself. It was exciting at first, I looked forward to visiting FreeBitco.in but it's becoming a bit mundane and the motivation is lacking a bit seeing the reward points too far off to reach [anything meaningful and exciting I mean]. Still, I enjoy paying FreeBitco.in a visit [and playing] more than any other faucet sites.
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Activity: 215
Freebitcoin is ok.
I can not withdraw my few BCC because they do not send the confirmation email and the staff does not answer my message.

I wonder which story is not clear. It was clear for me; the story and the exchange. I exchanged right away as soon as it was available.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
if it was $200 an hour id quit my job and roll all day XD

What if you earned $200 an hour for your job?! I guess you couldn't quit your job in that case! There are a lot of ways to earn money with FreeBitco.in.

When you check the site stats some people have won 600 upto 4000 bitcoins like omg thats millions, and their multiply rolls are in the millions like 10 or 20 million rolls i love to know how they did it and even if they still have that kind of balance or if they lost it all, i always loose my entire balance on multiply

You know, the amount of satoshi paid out for each free roll is adjusted and based upon the current trading price of Bitcoin. So back when Bitcoin was trading at less than $1000 we were paying out hundreds of satoshi per free roll. I recall a time when you could earn 10,000 satoshi per roll, but this wasn't even in the earliest days.

Haha true but i earn £7.40 an hour dont know what that is in dollars but thats uk minimum wage so id defo quit for $200 an hour and yeah i remember looking at bitcoin in 2013 when it was £100 a coin wish i bought some back then lol freebitco is defo the best faucet the other are full of ads to the point where they are unusable! I  just built up 20,000 satoshis and lost them on multiply  Undecided back to rolls haha
legendary
Activity: 1778
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Freebitcoin is ok.

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Another good win for me. And this is the 5th time I have won that values price.( Roll between 9986-9993)

Lucky you. I've never won past the second one and that was only once.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
if it was $200 an hour id quit my job and roll all day XD

What if you earned $200 an hour for your job?! I guess you couldn't quit your job in that case! There are a lot of ways to earn money with FreeBitco.in.

When you check the site stats some people have won 600 upto 4000 bitcoins like omg thats millions, and their multiply rolls are in the millions like 10 or 20 million rolls i love to know how they did it and even if they still have that kind of balance or if they lost it all, i always loose my entire balance on multiply

You know, the amount of satoshi paid out for each free roll is adjusted and based upon the current trading price of Bitcoin. So back when Bitcoin was trading at less than $1000 we were paying out hundreds of satoshi per free roll. I recall a time when you could earn 10,000 satoshi per roll, but this wasn't even in the earliest days.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
legendary
Activity: 1946
In Search of Incredible
Another good win for me. And this is the 5th time I have won that values price.( Roll between 9986-9993)

Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Guys i don't know how to win 200$ every hour from freebitco.in . Tell me how to win.

$200 is the main prize to win - you have to roll #10000 for it
so it really depends on your luck
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

The vast majority of winners don't post about it on this forum, why would they? Click the "THIS GAME IS PROVABLY FAIR!" link on the web page for instructions as to how to prove it is fair. BTW because of the way rounding is done the odds of winning $200 are 20,000/1.

There's a $5 bonus for posting a big win at free roll on the forum.

That is true but I think a lot of people prefer anonymity and many more are not even aware of the existence of this forum.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266

The vast majority of winners don't post about it on this forum, why would they? Click the "THIS GAME IS PROVABLY FAIR!" link on the web page for instructions as to how to prove it is fair. BTW because of the way rounding is done the odds of winning $200 are 20,000/1.

There's a $5 bonus for posting a big win at free roll on the forum.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
About this, I wonder how really "provably fair" is this free roll, because with more than 10000 active players a day (I'm sure there's more active people than that), there should be at least one big winner every day, shouldn't it?
I suppose odds are not equal because else the website wouldn't survive, but can we call this a "provably fair" game then?

Guys i don't know how to win 200$ every hour from freebitco.in . Tell me how to win.

Lmao you cant  win $200 an hour its you can win up to $200, if it was $200 an hour id quit my job and roll all day XD
Jump to: