Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 433. (Read 400954 times)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
seems quite tough to make anything but coo!
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Can you include a feature that allows the user to deposit bitcoins in your freebitco.in account?

Sorry, I have no plans to do that because that would turn the website into a gambling operation and will involve a lot of overhead for not that much benefit. There are already a lot of websites which allow you to deposit and gamble.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 7
Can you include a feature that allows the user to deposit bitcoins in your freebitco.in account?
Activity: 75
cryptocoinsspain.blogspot.com.es
I think I had all requierements but thx for answer fast
legendary
Srry , what happen if I didnt recive the bitcoins on Monday and Tuesday , I have to wait next Monday or its a normally delay ? 

Thx - 1FokpRbrAJ1TcqmvzRuQQjwbDW8CETNrzz

You probably didn't receive payment this monday because you had auto-withdraw turned off or your balance was lower than 0.00005460 BTC on sunday when payments were added to the pending queue. unfortunately you will have to wait till next week to get paid as payments are made in batches to minimize transaction fees.

Should we be worried if we roll a lot in a day ?  I have a job where it's often not uncommon to sit there for 8 hours without much to do so it's quite easy to just sit on my phone rolling constantly. That's not including times where I'm stuck on a subway or taxi so rolling is a great way to kill the time.  Are people like that at risk of getting banned because it could look like a bot ?

I ended up losing it all but at one point I was up to 0.04 BTC and I think it's reasonable that i was doing 2 to 3 thousand rolls a day. I've often wondered if my account would get banned, I'm in the top 10 list of winners and it's all 100% manual.

Not really, I am keeping a record of all accounts that are being deleted by the bot detector and reinstating an account will only take a couple of minutes. You will just need to let me know that you are not using a bot.

Also I am constantly modifying the bot-detector as and when it makes a mistake.

I've recently been wildly advertising your service in the Local subsection of the forum, lol, and now I have around 30 referrals working for me. If someone of them tries to abuse the service (don't know how exactly but nevertheless), will I have any negative effects save for you banning that referral from playing, and will my total referral commissions be somehow affected?

Also, you said that you were going to translate your site into some popular languages, how are things going now?

You do not need to worry, only accounts that abuse the system are deleted and their referrals or their affiliates are not affected in any way.

Sorry, I haven't been able to work on the translations much because managing the overloaded server has been taking up all my free time. I shall be adding a new server by next week to manage the load so things should start looking better soon.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Should we be worried if we roll a lot in a day ?  I have a job where it's often not uncommon to sit there for 8 hours without much to do so it's quite easy to just sit on my phone rolling constantly. That's not including times where I'm stuck on a subway or taxi so rolling is a great way to kill the time.  Are people like that at risk of getting banned because it could look like a bot ?

I ended up losing it all but at one point I was up to 0.04 BTC and I think it's reasonable that i was doing 2 to 3 thousand rolls a day. I've often wondered if my account would get banned, I'm in the top 10 list of winners and it's all 100% manual.

Not really, I am keeping a record of all accounts that are being deleted by the bot detector and reinstating an account will only take a couple of minutes. You will just need to let me know that you are not using a bot.

I've recently been wildly advertising your service in the Local subsection of the forum, lol, and now I have around 30 referrals working for me. If someone of them tries to abuse the service (don't know how exactly but nevertheless), will I have any negative effects save for you banning that referral from playing, and will my total referral commissions be somehow affected?

Also, you said that you were going to translate your site into some popular languages, how are things going now?
Activity: 75
cryptocoinsspain.blogspot.com.es
Srry , what happen if I didnt recive the bitcoins on Monday and Tuesday , I have to wait next Monday or its a normally delay ? 

Thx - 1FokpRbrAJ1TcqmvzRuQQjwbDW8CETNrzz
Activity: 364
Srry guys, I have a problem with  FreeBitco.in It said my IP banned since yesterday, and I can't get the hourly draw there, later I create a new account (although in the first account I still have 5500 s ) so, Now I ve just recived tha same "Your IP Blocked", can help me someone pls ??  

16wRSpGztRWyzvTD4LNskj4FHtv6ubCNpA     -   Why happen this ? (I dont use Bots or Scripts)

I can see that your account made more than 2,000 spins in the multiply game in 1 day. Did you do those manually ?

Should we be worried if we roll a lot in a day ?  I have a job where it's often not uncommon to sit there for 8 hours without much to do so it's quite easy to just sit on my phone rolling constantly. That's not including times where I'm stuck on a subway or taxi so rolling is a great way to kill the time.  Are people like that at risk of getting banned because it could look like a bot ?

Good stuff.  And I should point out that I've never been banned or anything like that so that's great.
legendary
Srry guys, I have a problem with  FreeBitco.in It said my IP banned since yesterday, and I can't get the hourly draw there, later I create a new account (although in the first account I still have 5500 s ) so, Now I ve just recived tha same "Your IP Blocked", can help me someone pls ??  

16wRSpGztRWyzvTD4LNskj4FHtv6ubCNpA     -   Why happen this ? (I dont use Bots or Scripts)

I can see that your account made more than 2,000 spins in the multiply game in 1 day. Did you do those manually ?

Should we be worried if we roll a lot in a day ?  I have a job where it's often not uncommon to sit there for 8 hours without much to do so it's quite easy to just sit on my phone rolling constantly. That's not including times where I'm stuck on a subway or taxi so rolling is a great way to kill the time.  Are people like that at risk of getting banned because it could look like a bot ?

Activity: 364

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
The satoshi may not be worth it, but the experience is. In a few years we will all be using nothing but electronic currency never-mind it is just pieces of intangible data.

Yea, Satoshits is like a penny crushed into dust and one speck is like a satoshit.
Activity: 10
The satoshi may not be worth it, but the experience is. In a few years we will all be using nothing but electronic currency never-mind it is just pieces of intangible data.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Screw Satoshis, there not worth it, you'll get hemorrhoids by sitting all day to get 1 BTC

Atleast you are having a little fun while getting them Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
CAUTION: Angry Man with Attitude.
Screw Satoshis, there not worth it, you'll get hemorrhoids by sitting all day to get 1 BTC
This is the one I was using thanks again.
17G1CD9uCgKYdNd3pJUkA7ML5gMujADYHF

Hello, sorry if that was rude but I was frustrated. It is a cool game and a neat idea. this is the address I had been using. Thanks. :-)
17G1CD9uCgKYdNd3pJUkA7ML5gMujADYHF

legendary
Hello, I thought you were counting rolls or something like that. I like to play that game and yes you blocked my iip as well. I did everything manually. period end of story. and then it kicked me out and I tried to make another account and it said ip blocked.  and yes at one point I had 100,000 satoshi or almost and I did it all by hand.

Whats the btc address you signed up with ?
I had to clamp down on bots because they were stressing the server and spoiling the experience of real users.

PS : I am travelling atm so it might take me a while to respond.
Jump to: