Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1197. (Read 520396 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
The guy is correct. Its not worth it.

You are really better off just going on Craigslist buying some $50 GPU and just mine with that crappy GPU and you will make more satoshis with less work.

Maybe in some countries with very expensive electricity rates or some really poor 3rd world countries these small faucets are worth it but for the general population, it doesn't generate any worth the time.

How is buying something in hope of making ROI better than being given something for free?

I have done a lot of mining as well so I'm not saying don't do it. I am just saying that if like me you are sat in front of a computer all day then having a tab open and making a couple of clicks every hour or so to get free money is worth it.

Because right now GPU mining is very profitable even with an old Radeon 7850 GPU which you can get dirt cheap on the second hand market. I am not asking him to go out and buy a bunch of Vegas.

There is no risk, since he can most likely resell that 7850 for the same price he paid for, unless it breakes which is unlikely.

Doing that is much much easier than doing these pointless faucets for scraps of BTC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Be careful with Hi Lo game, it is entertaining, but you can lose money there as the house edge is 5%.
This faucet is less profitable than mining, but it's totally free (no investment needed), and with bitcoin price that increases, i don't regret time spent on this faucet.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This site truly is one of the best BTC faucets. The rewards are moderate but the lottery & dice feature is very entertaining. Managed to win 0.07 BTC when rolling for 14 minutes  Grin

That is true, this is one of the best site that giving faucet until this day and always paying no matter how much is the current price at. Yeah, congrats on your winning right there, but if you are going to play with lower house edge may be you can try their other site too, like kingdice which support other crypto too
Thanks, i know that; but i like to take risks Smiley the reward points for wagering grant me a huge bonus amount on the faucet.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
This site truly is one of the best BTC faucets. The rewards are moderate but the lottery & dice feature is very entertaining. Managed to win 0.07 BTC when rolling for 14 minutes  Grin

That is true, this is one of the best site that giving faucet until this day and always paying no matter how much is the current price at. Yeah, congrats on your winning right there, but if you are going to play with lower house edge may be you can try their other site too, like kingdice which support other crypto too
Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Worth or not is subjective, it is worth for you but not worth for others.

I'm still not getting how being given something for free is ever not worth it.

If we only take a look at the faucet amount,

Then we are ignoring the chance to win much larger amounts through rolling higher numbers and the free lotto tickets you get to start.

I have to agree that it is not worth to do so every hour. Not all people are sitting in front of computer all day long, so spending few seconds every hour just to claim the faucet is still not worth.

You don't have to do it every hour but just whenever it is convenient for you.

Regarding the referral, yes it can be worth enough once we get many active referrals especially if the referrals are not only fauceting.

That's just another one of the bonuses, but I'd still say it worth getting free money when it is on offer in the same way as it's worth picking up a coin if you see it on the floor.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

You are really better off just going on Craigslist buying some $50 GPU and just mine with that crappy GPU and you will make more satoshis with less work.

Maybe in some countries with very expensive electricity rates or some really poor 3rd world countries these small faucets are worth it but for the general population, it doesn't generate any worth the time.

How is buying something in hope of making ROI better than being given something for free?

I have done a lot of mining as well so I'm not saying don't do it. I am just saying that if like me you are sat in front of a computer all day then having a tab open and making a couple of clicks every hour or so to get free money is worth it.

Worth or not is subjective, it is worth for you but not worth for others. If we only take a look at the faucet amount, I have to agree that it is not worth to do so every hour. Not all people are sitting in front of computer all day long, so spending few seconds every hour just to claim the faucet is still not worth. Regarding the referral, yes it can be worth enough once we get many active referrals especially if the referrals are not only fauceting.

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
These kind of faucet are only a waste of time. You need 10 lifes to make a considerable amount of money. I Think It is better to spend time in more profitable activities

No, you get free money by clicking a button once an hour. When you add in all the bonuses you get and chances to win more also for free you could easily make a good amount. Get some referrals as well and it soon adds up. I've made over 0.36BTC by sticking at it since the site started, that is a considerable amount of money now.

These kind of faucet are only a waste of time. You need 10 lifes to make a considerable amount of money. I Think It is better to spend time in more profitable activities

No, you get free money by clicking a button once an hour. When you add in all the bonuses you get and chances to win more also for free you could easily make a good amount. Get some referrals as well and it soon adds up. I've made over 0.36BTC by sticking at it since the site started, that is a considerable amount of money now.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1308
how do we know that we will be credited 0.0005 btc? is it  true???

3HiUxJrTMR4yNZrJdekAPzasrAMSNN74Bz

There is no promotion going on this site so no need to post your BTC address. You will not get any credits by posting your address.

You can just visit their site and start claiming free bitcoins but those are a very small amount, not 0.0005 BTC.

Your newbie but try to read few comments about to understand whether any promotions going or not.

ive been already visiting that sites since then but i didint know about 0.0005 btc, anyways sir how to attained that 0.0005 btc . unless i will paly lo hi games.

A bit contradiction, you say you did not know about the 0.0005btc but why you talked about it?  It is clearly answered that there is no 0.0005 free promo, so you cant get it here. You may get other free satoshi by claiming the free faucet and joining the lottery. Who knows that you will be one of the ten winners next round?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
how do we know that we will be credited 0.0005 btc? is it  true???

3HiUxJrTMR4yNZrJdekAPzasrAMSNN74Bz

There is no promotion going on this site so no need to post your BTC address. You will not get any credits by posting your address.

You can just visit their site and start claiming free bitcoins but those are a very small amount, not 0.0005 BTC.

Your newbie but try to read few comments about to understand whether any promotions going or not.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
LOTTERY ROUND 132
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #2 with 8 tickets.
#1 won with 5,618 tickets.
Damn! these lucky newbies winning the lottery with just 8 tickets. i had 4k tickets this week, didn't win. i hope i win the lottery someday, 3-5th place will be fine lol.
Activity: 316
LOTTERY ROUND 132

It hurt my eyes  Grin
Activity: 364
Platform 5 points, works like a clock. Roll Eyes
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
LOTTERY ROUND 132

Yes, half a bitcoin (actually worth more than 6500$) for 8 tickets only, very lucky. Proof once more it's useless to buy tickets to increase luck.
Activity: 1019
Merit: 256
LOTTERY ROUND 132
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
This is the most professional Bitcoin faucet I have ever seen. Actually, the most professional and best cryptocurrency faucet including every crypto in the world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Oh shit, we're deep into a YUGE Rewards Points bonus weekend >>>>> 3x Rewards Points starts tonight!

For the entire weekend, we'll pay you 6 Rewards Points for a free roll, 3 Rewards Points for a multiply roll activity exceeding 1500 satoshi, and 3 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco
Jump to: