Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1199. (Read 522077 times)

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

Friends, it's true...starting Sunday, December 24th GMT we will be instituting a 3,000 satoshi fee for each auto-withdrawal. We need to do this to offset the cost of increasing Bitcoin transaction fees.

I know this may come as a disappointment for some of you, but we'll have some more exciting news at the start of the New Year!

If you have any questions or issues with your account please PM me.

Will the 3000 Satoshi fee be enough for each withdraw? Because looking right now you need to pay at least 500 Sats per byte just to get it confirmed in a few hours. With a min 1 input and 1 output transaction that is around 0.00100000 BTC, so the 3000 Sat fee you are charging will end up losing you money.

I hate to say it but until Lightning network or Segwit gets majority usage, it would be best to use ETH or BCH temporarily because paying these high fees for small withdraws is just crazy.

Like everybody said before. Bitcoin is more of a store of value rather than a daily currency you can use.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
Hi , freebitcoin fans , I'd like to know wether we can send bitcoin from one acc to another ( withdraw from an acc to deposit it into another acc of a friend / family members ?

You can, just by using the deposit address of the freebitco.in account you want to send btc to. Fees are applying, of course, like any transfer from your account to a wallet.
Thanks a lot for your answer
Activity: 672
Merit: 266
Hi , freebitcoin fans , I'd like to know wether we can send bitcoin from one acc to another ( withdraw from an acc to deposit it into another acc of a friend / family members ?

You can, just by using the deposit address of the freebitco.in account you want to send btc to. Fees are applying, of course, like any transfer from your account to a wallet.
Activity: 472
Merit: 101
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I really like the site. The dice thing is a lot more fun than normal faucets.

Yes, but most of the time I am loosing in the dice game. I never make any profit with the gaming but through faucets we are making amount because other website went into scam without paying.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
My alternative suggestion for this withdrawal fee.

Anyway, I never withdraw any money from this site because I claim few times to get few lottery tickets. For those people who really trying to withdraw coins from this site even though your charging very small fee amount but for those guys takes a lot of time to earn that fee amount. So you can consider allowing them to withdraw the amount in some other altcoins so that those guys can save some transaction fee amount.

+1 for altcoin withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

Friends, it's true...starting Sunday, December 24th GMT we will be instituting a 3,000 satoshi fee for each auto-withdrawal. We need to do this to offset the cost of increasing Bitcoin transaction fees.

I know this may come as a disappointment for some of you, but we'll have some more exciting news at the start of the New Year!

My alternative suggestion for this withdrawal fee.

Anyway, I never withdraw any money from this site because I claim few times to get few lottery tickets. For those people who really trying to withdraw coins from this site even though your charging very small fee amount but for those guys takes a lot of time to earn that fee amount. So you can consider allowing them to withdraw the amount in some other altcoins so that those guys can save some transaction fee amount.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 254
~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

It is a pity that there will be a fee for the auto-withdrawal, but it is understandable. Bitcoin network activity has risen a lot lately and fees are going through the roof. Thanks for the notification Myfe!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I really like the site. The dice thing is a lot more fun than normal faucets.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
For auto withdrawal every sunday, they charge 3000 satoshi now

Saw it but personally even I don't use this faucet site often, I think this is kinda too much specially when most claims are only around 11satoshi, it will take additional 300 claims before reaching just the withdrawal fee. This change might result to some users leaving the site

Why only 11? I got more than that like I used to say before but I do not really collect it, that low amount can't do much for us. Better gambling it and try to see our luck, if you are lucky may be you will get more tickets for their lottery system, just as simple as that so you wont wasting your time keep on claiming their faucet around

They depend on the bitcoin price and the higher the price the lower visitor can claim. Well to be honest i really do not care about the give away because it is very little but this is the only faucet site that i visit because of the lottery. They are still giving more than one bitcoin a week.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Saw it but personally even I don't use this faucet site often, I think this is kinda too much specially when most claims are only around 11satoshi, it will take additional 300 claims before reaching just the withdrawal fee. This change might result to some users leaving the site

Why only 11? I got more than that like I used to say before but I do not really collect it, that low amount can't do much for us. Better gambling it and try to see our luck, if you are lucky may be you will get more tickets for their lottery system, just as simple as that so you wont wasting your time keep on claiming their faucet around
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

Verification of the balance of funds FreeBitco.in holds to back users accounts. Here are links to a signed message from wetsuit, verifying the FreeBitco.in bitcoin address and a link to the balance, via blockchain.info.

1. Signed message verifying address 1Fu3iBR2EMQWeYGi3XvrPmcPUkne8ZWj9h belongs to wetsuit/FreeBitco.in. http://www.coinig.com/?adr=1Fu3iBR2EMQWeYGi3XvrPmcPUkne8ZWj9h&msg=Address+controlled+by+wetsuit%2Ffreebitco.in&sig=HIsNlN9p%2FLBd%2FmU4KaooHzPqrpo000LfXZcj%2BLli%2F1JzTc7j2S7T1Rmone5LDFSLeQLvTU1dkbMulDKW6u6EWic%3D

2. Wallet balance via Blockchain.info: https://blockchain.info/address/1Fu3iBR2EMQWeYGi3XvrPmcPUkne8ZWj9h

Recently, someone raised concern that the previous FreeBitco.in address was empty. Funds were move to a new address and now you all can verify the balance. This wallet should contain 90% of user balances at any give time.

If you have any questions - feel free to list them here or PM me.

Holy smoke the responsibility to keep +/- $13 170 000 USD in safe storage is immense. Why are you storing all these coins

in one address? I would have split the investments into several different addresses to reduce the risk of losing everything in

one go, IF something went wrong. {Not saying it will, but still}

It makes absolutely no difference to store in more than 1 address.

Most wallets are HD wallets and if the public master key with 1 private key is leaked, you can easily get the private keys to the other addresses.

Even Bitfinex themselves keep like a billion dollars in a single address.

As long as its stored in cold storage then its fine. There are no quantum computers out there yet that can break public keys and get the private key.
but for me its more safer if you will store that big amount to segregate or separate in how many wallets instead of putting in cold storage.lots of things happening now here in crypto even thoese most sacred things was being victimized buy those damn shit  scammers and hackers noww

No its not safer because if they split the wallets like that they will most likely forget a password or lose that particular wallet.

Most sites for extra security they use a multi-sig wallet. Bitfinex and Bitmex are one of the few that do that.

They got like 5 people or so that need to manually sign the transaction to get the funds from the cold storage moved. In that case if someone tries to rob them, and 1 employee is not at the office, the funds will be safe.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
~~ ANNOUNCEMENT ~~

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
By looking at current faucet rewards, fee looks quite big. If you don't have referrals, you have to claim few weeks to reach 3000 Satoshi. But this is reality - Butcoin network fees is very big nowadays and Freebitco.in have to something to cover it.
Now I think I will disable auto withdrawals to not pay 3000 Satoshi fee each week. Better to keep some BTC on Freebitco.in to earn interest Smiley.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Did the site just implemented this change? I did remembered in the past that freebitco.in will not charge any withdrawal fees as long as the user manage to reach the minimum amount for withdrawal, the site admin will process the withdrawals free of charge.
But after recent high price many sites implementing this because they don't want to do in free as niterogensports also fix very high fees today read here we have to pay 3000 Satoshies for withdrawal of 30000 its going to bring down some traffic because now we are taking only 10 satoshi which is going to take too much time for reaching this amount already
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
Any promotions? Jackpots and giveaways?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform

That change will result in some non-profitable users leaving the site: those who only play the free roll and withdraw, nothing else. They don’t play Hi-Low game, they don’t deposit to get interest, etc. I think this change is reasonable due to current fees.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
One of the attractive main point about freebitco.in lottery is the cost of 1 lottery ticket just cost 1 satoshi, I often purchased quite a number of lottery tickets hoping to be the next lucky winner to strike the first prize of the lottery, but it seems luck is not on my side yet.
Yeah, lottery game is quite attractive, i've seen prizes go as high as 2 BTC(and/or more). and people have been lucky and winning with just few tickets, in the last round someone won .577 BTC with just 8 tickets. i manage to get 1k tickets every week, i think it's enough, all i need is luck to win a good prize. Roll Eyes

i do not know where is that people right now and why he/she does not even claim it here
i do not think that it has really player there that using that 8 tickets to win that huge amount. Tried it with something good but does not have any luck on the result. So i keep on saying my self not spending that too much coin on this lottery. We never know the chance, only pray some luck
Yup the prices of the lottery ticket are really cheap but if you think of it, the affordable prices of the lottery ticket is like a double edge sword because even other people can buy the tickets at a cheaper price sometimes it will be bigger than what you have bought giving them more chances of winning the lottery jackpot. Competition is really big here as many people actually spend a lot of Bitcoin just to have the upper edge in the Lottery, If I were you I'll only try to get the free tickets as much as I can from the faucet and through the referrals.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
One of the attractive main point about freebitco.in lottery is the cost of 1 lottery ticket just cost 1 satoshi, I often purchased quite a number of lottery tickets hoping to be the next lucky winner to strike the first prize of the lottery, but it seems luck is not on my side yet.
Yeah, lottery game is quite attractive, i've seen prizes go as high as 2 BTC(and/or more). and people have been lucky and winning with just few tickets, in the last round someone won .577 BTC with just 8 tickets. i manage to get 1k tickets every week, i think it's enough, all i need is luck to win a good prize. Roll Eyes

i do not know where is that people right now and why he/she does not even claim it here
i do not think that it has really player there that using that 8 tickets to win that huge amount. Tried it with something good but does not have any luck on the result. So i keep on saying my self not spending that too much coin on this lottery. We never know the chance, only pray some luck
Jump to: