Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1483. (Read 548791 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 526
@wetsuit Could you make the logging in form as default instead of one for registering? I need to log out after every use of the site and it would be nice if I didn't have to click "Have an account?" button every time I want to log in.

I can't do that as that would confuse new users who are visiting for the first time. Instead I can try to set a cookie if you login once and then later if that cookie is present when you are logged out, it will show the login form as default.

EDIT : Done. It will work after you login the next time and then logout.

Could you also add a total time elapsed (played) counter in the automatic betting next to the rolls played and rolls remaining counters?

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
@wetsuit Could you make the logging in form as default instead of one for registering? I need to log out after every use of the site and it would be nice if I didn't have to click "Have an account?" button every time I want to log in.

I can't do that as that would confuse new users who are visiting for the first time. Instead I can try to set a cookie if you login once and then later if that cookie is present when you are logged out, it will show the login form as default.

EDIT : Done. It will work after you login the next time and then logout.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Now you can set a limit in auto-bet to stop betting after a certain amount of profit or loss has been reached.

Also, you will now be able to transfer coins from your advertising account to your main account balance.
is it possible to earn money on any betting site "I think no! Tongue " you are talking about automatic betting setting means always a loss when you use this . this will beneficial to us at that time loss will become huge . we can stop betting at that time Tongue and forget my all bitcoins on site and loss Smiley we can save himself from further more loss Smiley
legendary
Now you can set a limit in auto-bet to stop betting after a certain amount of profit or loss has been reached.

Also, you will now be able to transfer coins from your advertising account to your main account balance.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
http://www.worthofweb.com/website-value/http://freebitco.in/

$ 38,187 / day
(based on our traffic estimate below)
$ 1,145,610 / month
$ 13,747,320 / year

Sooo, you make over 1 million dollars monthly, time to up rates bit? Tongue

haha if only that were true. who wants to buy the website for 40 mil ?
If this is true then you are one of most richest person in bitcoin community right now Cheesy
Activity: 280
Make Love Not War
What is this bonus your talking about?
You won't get anything if you post your addy here...

He won't get anything from wetsuit or freebitco.in, but he will get bitcoin from Stunna. Wink

haha exactly correct!
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Max bet and win increased to 0.05 BTC. Also a new option to change your odds after a win/loss while auto-betting.
autobet working wrost whatever amount we have all will be loose.
Activity: 571
Merit: 500

He won't get anything from wetsuit or freebitco.in, but he will get bitcoin from Stunna. Wink
legendary

$ 38,187 / day
$ 1,145,610 / month
$ 13,747,320 / year

haha if only that were true. who wants to buy the website for 40 mil ?
Activity: 714
I really like the rolling to get some variable satoshi!

Thanks for keeping the bonus going and I don't see how you can afford the 50% referral payments, but damn!

152Hibb5kpvfSHdPPJi2ScE1LMQ4f35UC1

Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
I really like the rolling to get some variable satoshi!

Thanks for keeping the bonus going and I don't see how you can afford the 50% referral payments, but damn!

152Hibb5kpvfSHdPPJi2ScE1LMQ4f35UC1

Thank you!
Activity: 714

$ 38,187 / day
$ 1,145,610 / month
$ 13,747,320 / year

legendary
Max bet and win increased to 0.05 BTC. Also a new option to change your odds after a win/loss while auto-betting.
legendary
legendary
Auto-Betting is now available in the MULTIPLY BTC page!

Let me know if you run into any bugs or have any suggestions to improve it.

I've to say it doesn't work on my mobile phone at all

I can't even access the MULTIPLY BTC page. Click on the link and no response. Click on the top right menu and also get no response

The freedoge.co.in also has this problem

I'm using Dolphin browser

Please help to fix it asap

This should be fixed in freebitco.in. Working on freedoge.co.in now.
legendary

I can't even access the MULTIPLY BTC page. Click on the link and no response. Click on the top right menu and also get no response

Im working on fixing this, should be resolved in the next few hours.
Activity: 465

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
auto betting working good and its helpful but in my opinion 350 satoshi are very low for a hour roll . need a upgrade as u running this site from many times . need a upgradtion

PrimeDice is giving 250 satoshi every minute. If you set a multiplier to 10-20, you could almost certainly get 2500-5000 satoshi within an hour, though you have to stay at the computer, click almost incessantly and lose it almost inevitably (and auto-betting at PD is horrible at best, everyone knows and no one cares)... Cool
legendary
auto betting working good and its helpful but in my opinion 350 satoshi are very low for a hour roll . need a upgrade as u running this site from many times . need a upgradtion

Reward depends on the price of BTC, it goes up - the reward goes down. When I started the website, I was giving 1,000 satoshi as the minimum prize as the price of BTC was at $200.
Jump to: