Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 1484. (Read 548791 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
auto betting working good and its helpful but in my opinion 350 satoshi are very low for a hour roll . need a upgrade as u running this site from many times . need a upgradtion
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Auto-Betting is now enabled in freedoge.co.in. Please let me know if you run into any bugs or have any suggestions to improve it.
legendary
Auto-Betting is now available in the MULTIPLY BTC page!

Let me know if you run into any bugs or have any suggestions to improve it.

There is no error message if we but multiplier 1.1 or 1000 etc.
And when it comes to dogecoin?

thank you, now you will get an error message if any of the settings are invalid.

it will take a couple more days to apply this to freedoge.co.in as i need to upgrade the server first.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

There is no error message if we but multiplier 1.1 or 1000 etc.
And when it comes to dogecoin?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This site is really good for starting with bitcoins but lowest payout should be smaller in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Ok, gonna test it right now! Roll Eyes
legendary

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thank you so much for putting the alternative captcha option. I know of no other site that uses captchas to do this. Before you introduced this, you had the best faucet site, and now... well it still is the best.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Users can now request a manual withdrawal by clicking on the MANUAL WITHDRAWAL button in the FREE PLAY page. The minimum amount required for a manual withdrawal is only 0.00006000 BTC and manual withdrawals will carry a fee of only 0.00000400 BTC!
Its great feature I love this now we can do withdraw any time thanks OP
legendary
Users can now request a manual withdrawal by clicking on the MANUAL WITHDRAWAL button in the FREE PLAY page. The minimum amount required for a manual withdrawal is only 0.00006000 BTC and manual withdrawals will carry a fee of only 0.00000400 BTC!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
1GJw1A6QRMahkGPTybYQqdss9wBwoKv4Q8
why are you posting here address its not a give away just go to freebitco.in and take your bounty every hour Smiley

A few newbies started to post their Bitcoin address and now other newbies see those messages and don't read the other ones
There was actually a giveaway at first to everyone that posted their Bitcoin address, I expect newbies are just reading that without realizing the giveaway is over.
legendary
A javascript based roll verifier is now online at http://roll-verifier.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/. I shall link it via the website shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
TOP 10 OVERALL WINNERS

ADDRESS   TOTAL WON   FREE ROLLS   MULTIPLY ROLLS
1Laa7MRa   4.80830232 BTC   811   219,897

That is extremely lucky! He won the max win on a free roll then multiply
legendary
why are you posting here address its not a give away just go to freebitco.in and take your bounty every hour Smiley

A few newbies started to post their Bitcoin address and now other newbies see those messages and don't read the other ones
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
I signed up and the page just went blank... is that normal ?
I am using firefox..

That is strange. Did you try a refresh ?
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I signed up and the page just went blank... is that normal ?
I am using firefox..
legendary
Just to clarify, I do not ban users who use bots in the Multiply game, however people who use bots for the Free play will have their accounts deleted.

Thanks for the clarification

Can you tell us the next improvements you will make? I know you have a few in mind because you always do

Working on a few more games to add to the multiply BTC section.

Haha I knew it Grin

freebitco has been such a great success congrats

1FDuk2tQ   1.44286304 BTC   9,922   0.00000000 BTC

TOP 10 OVERALL WINNERS

ADDRESS   TOTAL WON   FREE ROLLS   MULTIPLY ROLLS
1Laa7MRa   4.80826420 BTC   799   219,885

=> wow
legendary
Just to clarify, I do not ban users who use bots in the Multiply game, however people who use bots for the Free play will have their accounts deleted.

Can you tell us the next improvements you will make? I know you have a few in mind because you always do

Working on a few more games to add to the multiply BTC section.
legendary

Jump to: