Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 12. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
November 19, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
It depends on the quality of my friends, real friends around me, I will tell it that cryptocurrencies must be the best investment products for humans or for the next decade. But if it's just an ordinary friend, I will only tell it that I am investing in bitcoin. If it asks me, I will continue to explain to him. Because some people understand finance as a scam, these people often miss out on opportunities in life.

Every person has different point of view regarding the digital currencies. Many of my friends do not even know about bitcoins. Most of them says its just a fraud or a bubble. Even though i try to convince them by showing the proofs of how many people in the world are actually bitcoins and the possible future but still they do not trust it.

Yeah right, some of them are closed minded about cryptocurrencies and most of them dont really want to make investments, they just thought it will turn into scam soon.

Don't care of others if they do not know the worth of bitcoins. You and I know the worth and thats enough for us i guess.  We cannot force anyone if anyone is not willing to accept.
Activity: 191
Merit: 32
November 14, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
Well it's good too, I introduce cryptocurrencies to my friends who is interested to it. I am not forcing anyone to be interested in cryptocurrency. They've been shocked, that through this, I am earning profit. But they also felt afraid because of the threats that might happen if you're a cryptocurrency manipulator. Some of them wants to manipulate too and this is not the end of the introduction of cryptocurrency to them.  Smiley
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
I told my friends about cryptocurrencies and introduced it to some of them. While im talking to them I can clearly see that they are not interested maybe because they dont understand it or  they dont believe it. I dont know if what I did is right. I just help them so they cant be ignorant in front of other people. Well I know that someday some of them will realize that im telling the truth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 14, 2018, 09:26:42 AM
I had this also introduce to my co work mates but seem they are not interested. It seems that cryptocurrency for them is like a fiction and it culd not be taken seriously for it is only a fraud. The graphs and the market price may seem not true to them and this is how they view cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
November 14, 2018, 09:22:59 AM
Laughing until now they are not believing on my stories and I could not prove them yet because the bear market. Probably it will be possible of market will going to have a gold market price for most of the crypto and they will be seeing possible good fortunes to it.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
I told some of my friends about electronic money a year ago in rapid growth. But the problem is that they are greedy and have no time to sell the bitcoin in a profitable way
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
November 14, 2018, 08:25:56 AM
I don't have many friends who are into crypto. Most of them have very little knowledge about it and believe crypto is something like a pyramid scheme or a Ponzi scheme.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 08:06:10 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Not everyone around us will trully accept and believes in crypto currency i can say that almost majority of them think that it is not real even we explained it thoroughly to them. And also many among them who do not have enough funds to invest in the crypto market even though they believe it but they cannot even afford to invest.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

I told some of my friends about cryptocurrency a year ago during the rapid growth. But the problem is that they were greedy and did not have time to sell bitcoin profitably. Therefore, they are now unhappy, as their investments in HOLD.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 01:51:03 PM
In my case, most of my friends are interested in crypto-currencies and I help them with this, because to participate in bounty campaigns gives additional income and development prospects in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:43:33 PM
In my country, there is no clear stand on the status of cryptocurrencies. Most people have the wrong conception that it is illegal. So, when I try to explain people about cryptos, they usually are wary of it. But I have introduced many people already to the crypto world last year. They took out decent profit from the last pump.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 13, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
Firstly, I love to teach my friends about possibilities in cryptocurrencies market, most of them want to join in money revolution and their potential prosperity and also see that story interesting, but some of them do not believe me at all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 13, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
At first they don't believe earning legitimately on cryptocurrencies because it was told earlier to them that it is just platform for scamming people and they don't wanna be involve when they enter it. But several months of my investing cryptocurrencies I have made a profit and showed it to them. From that time they see cryptocurrencies as a good source of income.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
November 13, 2018, 09:44:48 AM
maybe the answer is almost the same, there are some who listen and some just ignore it.
people will not just believe if there is no evidence. I will wait until I succeed with my investment and I will show them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
November 13, 2018, 08:00:34 AM
It depends on the quality of my friends, real friends around me, I will tell it that cryptocurrencies must be the best investment products for humans or for the next decade. But if it's just an ordinary friend, I will only tell it that I am investing in bitcoin. If it asks me, I will continue to explain to him. Because some people understand finance as a scam, these people often miss out on opportunities in life.

Every person has different point of view regarding the digital currencies. Many of my friends do not even know about bitcoins. Most of them says its just a fraud or a bubble. Even though i try to convince them by showing the proofs of how many people in the world are actually bitcoins and the possible future but still they do not trust it.

Yeah right, some of them are closed minded about cryptocurrencies and most of them dont really want to make investments, they just thought it will turn into scam soon.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
November 13, 2018, 06:51:41 AM

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 06:49:27 AM
A lot of my friends do not believe in virtual currency and especially in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I even tried to explain that cryptocurrency with bitcoin develops very quickly and the sphere of cryptocurrency will soon be legalized, but until that happens they will not believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 13, 2018, 06:07:08 AM
My experience when I told Cryptocurrency to my friend at first he refused, and he mocked me because he thought that Crypto would not have any value, but after that I got a big profit because the price of Bitcoin last year rose very high, so he turned to I was taught the Cryptocurrency lesson right now, really Crypto was able to make me become a teacher for my friend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
November 13, 2018, 06:05:33 AM
some of them are not good when they heard about bitcoin because they think that it is scammer or illegal they judging without knowing the that is the big mistake to them
Activity: 442
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
Pages:
Jump to: