Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 10. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
November 29, 2018, 11:56:43 PM
I only introduced cryptocurrency to my best friend and without hesitation he accepted it and follow what i am doing to earn decent income. Now we are both doing bounty campaigns then invest some of our earnings to bitcoin and other altcoins for longterm.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
November 29, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
every friend disagrees, but the majority of my friends don't like bitcoin, because the appearance of bitcoin causes the emergence of other altcoins, so here we are all confused about making transactions, which coins are the best and which coins are useless. To buy goods in different countries, we pay using Doge Coin, we can also use Ethereum, while why there should be other coins from ICO that can easily make their own coins,
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
November 29, 2018, 08:36:23 PM
Most of the people outside crypto are ignorant about the existence of this technology. The very few ones who in one way or another have heard about cryptocurrency hold disbelief or misconception about it due to the frequent false news presented about crypto to them by the governments, banks and media.
My friends used to hold similar misconceptions that crypto is scam until i took some time to effectively teach them about the actual and beneficial concept of cryptocurrency and Blockchain. I believe the crypto space can be saved from these misconceptions and draw many investors to it through effective awareness creataion.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
November 29, 2018, 07:49:43 PM
At the moment the first impressions might be negative but I'm not sure it should be that relevant, Crypto will probably take off when its not even seen as important by itself.   The crypto use will be a stepping stone to something else.

So like imagine a game that used crypto as an internal currency, people dont really care about this points system as one of the stats in the game or that it actually extends out of the game as some value.   They'll be focused on the game mostly and the crypto is just integrated within that.    Thats how I see this all progressing, the whole economy.   Its all way too focused on speculation and these exchange based prices, when prices between people that are actual users is what is always going to matter more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
If you talk bitcoin with others they always think negative about it. They always say it was a scam and can only loose their money.
Dont be mad at them because they cannot fully understand crypto.  They did not know how it can help them. But if they open minded , they can understand it easily. Dont loose hope by introducing it to others. You know in yourself how crypto help you out.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 29, 2018, 06:11:18 PM
Friends reactions this days to cryptocurrency has been negative, most friends I introduce crypto in 2018 always laugh at me and for those that join are always scared they have lost money, but with regular updated knowledge always I develop confidence in them that the bull run will sure commence, no need to panic.   
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 01:35:19 PM
Most of my friends ignored me and some they've listened and believed on what I'm doing here but when the market started to declined their its price value all of a sudden they stopped and didn't continue what they had started it, which means they are not deeply mature and became impatience for what they are doing here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 12:03:09 PM
To some of my friends is business and they are willing to put in some money to give a trier but to others it is seen as scam and ponzi scheme investment which they don,t went to get involve.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 10:48:27 AM
I had both those that were skeptical and others receptive. Some kept thinking its one of those ponzis, others were just plain doubtful. Others, I had to show them I could even spend this "cryptocurrency thing" in real stores when I paid for drinks one night out at a bar with Tapcoins.  They believed me then.   
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 29, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
in a past, i ever offer them to join here, but no respon. i dont know why, maybe bitcoin price is under value and its really cheap. in the beginning of year, many of them ask about cryptocurrent, specially bitcoin. how to earn and the other think, but im too lazy to explain (because they ever reject my offer) and maybe, now they plan to buy it because bitcoin price is low
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
When I introduce cryptocurrencies to my friends they don’t believe it’s future. Their first impression is just a hype and a latter it would end a scam. When months passed by and they truly sees it’s usage suddenly they understand what is crypto.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
November 29, 2018, 09:16:52 AM
Ofcourse, they dont believe it and they keep on telling its just a scam. I cant blame them that time because i cant show a valid proof that bitcoin/cryptos are legit. So as time passed by and got my own earnings from cryptos, i am like a child bragging my "bag of candies" to my friends and like they are drooling and asking how to have it. So funny that people are like that but as the current situations of the market, i cant show off now. So i still waiting for the comeback of the future of cryptos.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
My friends reacted beautifully when I introduce to them about cryptocurrency.  Initially, they didn't show interest because some of them knew nothing about making money online. They were confused kg how it would be possible to making cash money from internet, so they were afraid of losing their money to invisible or unknown hands. So,  I had to vividly explain the workings of cryptocurrency to them. Now, they are parts of investors in cryptocurrency as well as I'm. Many of them  have made huge money from it and have used it invest in cryptocurrency and in other businesses.
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 09:01:02 AM
There are still lots of people who doesn’t believe in crypto currencies some of my friends until now have not encountered bitcoin yet others just simply ignore it maybe because they are afraid to invest or they do not have money to invest and others beieve it was just a scam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 07:51:48 AM
I have been very active on the social media, spreading various good news and update on cryptocurrency as well as success story. I notice that so many people read and just skip it. But there are instances I get calls from interested people. So many people have joined through this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
November 23, 2018, 12:33:38 PM
This will depend on you if you like to share to friend. But you are not oblige to do it, and besides most of them or majority of your friends won't get easily believe on this matter anyway. Just like what everybody said, your friend most of it will react negatively. Maybe  let them do the first step to show interest about in crypto not yourself of course, due to in that case i could there is an interest will come up to their mind.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 22, 2018, 02:49:18 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
The reactions of my friends when i started to introduced to them about cryptocurrencies is really great because i had encouraged all of them to try to invest their money to cryptocurrency for them to earn good money and to get benefits from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 22, 2018, 01:25:12 PM
People around me did not care about Bitcoin since I joined Bitcoin and started earning a profit and they started asking me about Bitcoin and I taught them how to make a profit from it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
November 22, 2018, 11:37:16 AM
No need to explain this to your friends for it is not your responsibility for them to learn.about cryptocurrency. You should have known that we people have different priorities in life. So, if they do not like the concept of.bitcoin then so be it. Let us just enjoy what thw forum and cryptocurrency has offered.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 11:32:33 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
At first, they don't care what is cryptocurrencies and bitcoin. They don't care how it works and why it exist. But when I told them and prove it to them that I make money here, they beg that I must teach them also how to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: