Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 8. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 05, 2019, 06:53:47 AM
I have friends who ar e teach cryptocurrency and their reaction is not good. But I have friends who are willing to listen to me but they are leave cryptocurrency already because they are scared to lose more money. But the important with that I share my knowledge and opportunity of working and having cryptocurrency . I respect their decision and I do my best to be with us .
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 03:36:53 AM
Most of my friends are cryptocurrency lovers. I only talk to friends I know that are  innovative oriented, people that grab new opportunities without much doubt.
That way it's actually quite good because it can provide a big advantage for all of us to innovate and also exchange ideas when our friends like the same thing as us
if we are in the environment that knows cryptocurrency, of course it will be easier to develop and know the development of crypto news more quickly. because then we can share and find something good
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
February 05, 2019, 03:29:52 AM
Most of my friends are cryptocurrency lovers. I only talk to friends I know that are  innovative oriented, people that grab new opportunities without much doubt.
That way it's actually quite good because it can provide a big advantage for all of us to innovate and also exchange ideas when our friends like the same thing as us
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
February 05, 2019, 01:48:47 AM
there are still many who don't care because of the fall in prices last year, and they all think that it is the biggest market manipulation that has ever happened in the investment world.
When I introduced crypto with my friends I received divided opinions from them. Some of them thought that it's a scam and does not show interest about it. However others are curious, find it interesting, eager to learn on how does it work, and on how to earn from it. I can't blame them for showing no interest and have negative views about crypto, considering that this is not widely adopted yet, but I'm still very hopeful that at the course of time, it's demand will continue to increase and more people will be educated about this technology.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
February 04, 2019, 09:39:10 PM
there are still many who don't care because of the fall in prices last year, and they all think that it is the biggest market manipulation that has ever happened in the investment world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
February 04, 2019, 09:33:14 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
When I was introducing about cryptocurrency to my friends their expression will be how a huge amount will be generated without any help and they don't trust the way of cryptocurrency developed and how we can make much more money like this but few of my friends after entering into the field will definitely accept what I'm trying to say in the beginning but in today situation who are wants to entered into this field this will be more tougher.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 06:26:55 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
Well my friends are excited when they found out about Cryptocurrency then I tell to them that if they really wants to enter in crypto, I suggest that they need more ideas and they need to understand everything especially if they invest.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
February 04, 2019, 06:11:45 PM
When my friends find out that I am doing Cryptocurrency they only laughing at me and making negative feedback that what I'm doing is just wasting of time because it does not pay,but when they saw me that I am earning in Crypto they are now interested to know about it and started asking me what they need to do to earn,but I don't want to teach them I want them that they will get knowledge by themselves so that no one can blame me what ever happened if they investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
February 04, 2019, 09:45:05 AM
different from me, where my friends only know a little about cryptocurrency, so it's a little difficult to explain, let alone make them believe. but when there are achievements from crypto results, they are interested in learning
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
February 04, 2019, 09:31:36 AM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
February 04, 2019, 08:23:59 AM
Couple of years back when I used to inform them about this crypto they used to consider it as a bubble or did not paid much attention until Nov 2017. Then they started realizing it effects and how it can help the whole world . Thus now they are investing in the crypto and started to inform others as well .
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
February 04, 2019, 08:17:45 AM
When I say about the cryptocurency, the benefits they get are very attractive. But when I explained the process there were those who tried to do it too, there were also those who were no longer interested. Some are even pessimistic because there is a lot of bad info about cryptocurency like many cases of fraud that use cryptocurrency.
I also have friends like that. I tried to help them get a great job and very easy to do so they have money. but they do not seem to have faith in it and they are often depressed when waiting for salary.
But I think, we should not try to explain to them. The more money we have, they will have to ask us how we become rich. Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
Think better
February 04, 2019, 08:11:52 AM
When I say about the cryptocurency, the benefits they get are very attractive. But when I explained the process there were those who tried to do it too, there were also those who were no longer interested. Some are even pessimistic because there is a lot of bad info about cryptocurency like many cases of fraud that use cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 07:29:33 AM
Among my friends there is no one who would be connected with cryptocurrency, well, maybe someone heard about BTC, but their knowledge is limited on this, they don’t care, I don’t even have anyone to talk about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 03, 2018, 03:26:32 AM
most of my friends don't understand bitcoin and cryptocurrency. when I started explaining about bitcoin they frowned and asked what was bitcoin? then I explained that bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used as a trading tool. investment and payment instruments. after I explained they were getting interested. and I told them to learn bitcoin further by reading and connecting in this forum. but after opening this forum many of them gave up because they thought bitcoin and crypto were difficult to understand. so that only a few friends can survive and join bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 02, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
the expression of the people here is very diverse, but in general they are still not very understanding, because for us bitcoin is one of the new items that requires time to be able to understand, from our government there is also no socialization or clear picture of bitcoin, so explaining requires a method tangible results, or bitcoin can give tangible results.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
December 02, 2018, 08:09:53 PM
He is puzzled where i'm getting my money so when he saw an ads on facebook, he ask me on what is btc then he is shocked to know all money came from btc. I explained it all to him but he doesn't have the money to invest. So far, I only taught one about it. I'm not that talkative until didn't ask.
Activity: 951
December 02, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...

Same here, at first they ignore and did not even mind me but as the time pass by ad they have seen a good result which is earning a profit that can lead me t become a successful person. Well everything is occuring that would depends to the process. They wanted to join and want to learn more about bitcoin.
Activity: 505
Merit: 35
December 02, 2018, 06:28:35 PM
My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...
I have also experienced that. Every graduated person will not easily conveyed to join in this community. They expect that you are not their friend but a scammer. Well, they are wrong with their decision because cryptocurrency is our future. Everything we satisfy today will be missed when cryptocurrency becomes wide. When that comes, I assure you that they will regret to ignore you.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
December 02, 2018, 05:16:23 PM
the reaction that happened to my friend as they were shocked, they were very enthusiastic about asking me about cryptocurrencies but only a few really loved and focused on cryptocurrencies, even some of my friends formed a telegram group for cryptocurrency lovers...
Pages:
Jump to: