Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 13. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 0
November 12, 2018, 10:25:03 AM
My friend might not know what crypto really is. After I explained them little by little I might understand and start to be interested in entering the world of crypto, although many are still confused but they still want to try it and want additional income from this crypto world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
bokser
November 12, 2018, 09:50:14 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
when I learned my friends about the cryptocurrency, they told me that it is a full hat, but then looked closer and began to join me to develop in this area)tryptomer now they have in mind)
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 12, 2018, 09:48:49 AM
My friend didnt know the crypto even i try to teach this , he said its not easy to understand why i earning using crypto . But the one question that he`s mind want is to how to earn using with this now i teach him with an easy way like a freelancer in social media and earn some crypto that can change to money . This world its not easy to all newbies but if they are want to know this he can know what is the purpose of this , in other word `To see is to believe .
The reaction of my friends about crypto are some of them don't believe to it at first but the others are willing to know it. And to those my friend that have eager to know about crypto I'm willing to teach them so they can get the opportunity to earn what I'm getting in crypto. Also I convince more people to used cryptocurrency and them teach more people.
- Your actions are good and contribute to the development of crypto but I really do not encourage because when you introduce crypto to your friends, you will need to spend a lot of time discussing and guiding them, that will affect your health, stress and too much pressure when the job is too much. In addition, when you lead them, if they make a lot of money, they will be happy and intimate with you but if they lose money, they will blame you and propagate to people to undermine your credibility, therefore, you should not continue to introduce, it is very troublesome and affects you very much
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 08:45:53 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
why do you have to feel bad? just leave them with their own thoughts, if they don't care then we don't need to force it.
just like you, many of my friends like listening to my explanation about crypto, but actually they don't care even maybe just accompany me to chat. but this is not a problem for me, because my main goal is to show my success crypto them.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 11, 2018, 08:28:39 AM
My friend didnt know the crypto even i try to teach this , he said its not easy to understand why i earning using crypto . But the one question that he`s mind want is to how to earn using with this now i teach him with an easy way like a freelancer in social media and earn some crypto that can change to money . This world its not easy to all newbies but if they are want to know this he can know what is the purpose of this , in other word `To see is to believe .
The reaction of my friends about crypto are some of them don't believe to it at first but the others are willing to know it. And to those my friend that have eager to know about crypto I'm willing to teach them so they can get the opportunity to earn what I'm getting in crypto. Also I convince more people to used cryptocurrency and them teach more people.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
November 11, 2018, 04:30:46 AM
STT
legendary
Activity: 4004
Merit: 1428
☠ ☠ ☠ メメ
November 11, 2018, 04:14:00 AM
My friends do not quite understand why the crypto currency is needed. I tried to convey to them that this is the future, but they did not take it seriously. Because they say all I say is bullshit and they do not believe it.

Very many in the west will say similar however the whole point is to grasp the global perspective of many countries with vastly differing politics and cultures, some nations have better quality money then others.   The common point is the people who all want to trade value usually online and with a low clearance fee and no worry about failure later or forced refund like credit cards have.

Its not a hard sell really, online cash was talked about in nineties long before any of this happened.  Just so happens somebody came up with an answer how to do it
Activity: 364
November 11, 2018, 04:13:29 AM
my friend when I found out I was doing cryptocurrency trading and knew bitcoin they were very curious and they wanted to try to find information through me, and they were very enthusiastic to learn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 11, 2018, 04:02:33 AM
When I introduced bitcoin to them they are also asking what bitcoin really is then after a few moments they will ignore it again, maybe they are not that interested in bitcoin because they don't know the value of bitcoin and how it really helps us most of the time and when we are just really relying with bitcoin like me.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
November 11, 2018, 03:19:11 AM
Often they will not trust me and see me as a scammer. They realize that money is never easy to find and when I say the benefits of entering the crypto market, they do not believe me because of the high income. So I think I need to make more money to show that I am a person who can make a lot of money from the crypto market.
maybe they have bad experience from other market.or maybe lied from multi marketing or ponzi scheme .such as 3M or others.so hard for them to trust us about benefit from crypto.

It is very difficult to introduce Bitcoin to those people without knowledge about Cryptocurrency,because they think only negative especially when they see it in the social media and television that scammers is using Bitcoin to scam people.
Activity: 420
November 11, 2018, 02:10:05 AM
I thought my friends don't listen to me when I discuss to them about cryptocurrency and bitcoin they faces looks amaze about crypto that you'll gain money for easy task and trading but the be worried on their faces about the risky on it cannot be change, in comprehension they understand what is the purposed in crypto so now they curious about it and wanted to learn.
Activity: 378
November 11, 2018, 01:56:04 AM
Friends some times show a very immature behavior and it is true that when the prices down people just watch then and my friends are crypto friendly and my friends are some investors some traders so they always busy in doing some work and for me it is important to keep my coins and watch the market till rose because i have bought some bitcoin when the prices were very high so now i have no choice but to keep my coins safe.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
November 11, 2018, 01:29:16 AM
Often they will not trust me and see me as a scammer. They realize that money is never easy to find and when I say the benefits of entering the crypto market, they do not believe me because of the high income. So I think I need to make more money to show that I am a person who can make a lot of money from the crypto market.
maybe they have bad experience from other market.or maybe lied from multi marketing or ponzi scheme .such as 3M or others.so hard for them to trust us about benefit from crypto.
Bad experiences often traumatize someone, after they experience something bad, it is difficult to believe in a type of investment that is similar. of course it takes time for them to learn more details before plunging into the crypto world, but it is better
Activity: 588
November 11, 2018, 01:13:33 AM
Activity: 435
November 10, 2018, 11:34:35 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 10, 2018, 11:31:37 PM
my friends are using with me Smiley I think it is part of our lifes for long ages till bitcoin was 100$  Embarrassed
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
November 10, 2018, 05:15:57 AM
My friends reaction was some of them are believing in crypto currencies but they are not interested to enter on crypto because they heard some of their friends also that crypto was a scam. Ill think to those people said that was have no idea in what crypto currencies it is. But ill ignore them on what the talking about, But for me ill earn enough in crypto and ill don't care about them also if they not believe on crypto.
Activity: 75
November 10, 2018, 02:53:44 AM
My friend never trust about how can I get much profit with cryptocurrency, but I will give them more proof about how can I get much money with cryptocurrency, I will give them step by step the way how can get profit with cryptocurrency investment.
Because in my country cryptocurrency is prohibited, many friends who have negative thoughts, don't even like it. But I patiently explain about cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin. They slowly understand and I show that bitcoin has made many people prosper.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 31, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
My friends ask me "Can we really earn on crypto? then I said yes! but they were hesitate to join. But i told them don't worry just learn on it, give time then you will earn token.
Activity: 10
October 31, 2018, 03:56:51 AM
People pay close attention to the cryptocurrency of Bitcoin fever in mid-July this year. My friends have started to pay attention to the crypto market, profit, and recession.
Pages:
Jump to: