Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 9. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 02, 2018, 03:37:31 PM
Long ago used to brief about cryptocurrencies to friends next to me, but none showed interest on it. This is just because of the negative news that rolls out through different news portals around the world. Now little by little people have begun to know better about it. This has made my friends to show interest upon cryptocurrency to who I briefed long back.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 03:20:45 PM
I shall never forget the first time i told my best friend about my discovery of a treasure- cryptocurrency i thought i was doing him good but met the highest embarrassment my friend called me yahoo yahoo, i couldn't believe it and i never told him about it again.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
December 02, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
friend's reaction when I introduced to bitcoin, they were a little shocked. and confused about what bitcoin is. they don't know, and are very unbelieving. even challenge me. until now there are still my friends who don't believe in bitcoin.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
December 02, 2018, 07:57:58 AM
Most of people here in my country know nothing about bitcoin
Bitcoin is something strange to them
But same strange to them is VPN
They same know nothing about AI
AI for them are some kind of humanoid robots
So people simply don't know our gov is all in bank and is full of ignorant 
There are even quite good bitcoin foundation but they can't advertise here any kind of investment
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
December 02, 2018, 04:36:18 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Most of my friends also laughed at the returns I told people are getting from crypto. It is hard to convince people about new technologies like crypto and it also has to do with some of self interest.

That is why after a certain point, I stop stressing about the importance and possibilities of coins like bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 02:05:55 AM
Good friends usually trust me. When I introduce them to cryptocurrencies, they will fall into thinking, but they will not necessarily invest. They only have the confidence to invest when the market is good, because they don't know the cryptocurrency knowledge. Ordinary friends will doubt the bubble of cryptocurrency. People without knowledge of cryptocurrencies will not believe in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 353
Merit: 12
December 01, 2018, 10:44:23 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

"It was a scam, don't try it" Maybe this is the common reaction of the people who are close minded. They are being so reluctant for changes or they are not open to discover new things, they just cancel it. On the other hand we cannot blame to those people for there are a lot of scams circulating in the web to the point that we cannot truly distinguish legit from scams.
Activity: 362
Newbie in online currency , love learning
December 01, 2018, 09:13:57 AM
it depends on country. my Philippines friend know bitcoin and they even do cloud mining and trading.
but for my country they just know bitcoin this name but totally not think of earning by crypto. some will ask me, after they know high risk then they don't want.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
December 01, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
When I first introduce to them what is cryptocurrencies, their first impression about it is bad but I explained to them clearly its function in our society as well as its advantages of having it.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
December 01, 2018, 07:29:20 AM
laugh at me... I immediately introduced Bitcoin to my friend when I got the profit from Bitcoin for the first time and none of them listened to me.  instead, they mocked me and laughed at me. at that moment I felt very angry but then I realized that they were all just a bunch of fools and now I laugh at them...
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 01, 2018, 06:18:34 AM
I could remember taking out time to explain to two of my friends what Cryptocurrency is and how it works.
How industries could improve the supply chain and their business relationship with clients etc.
I was mad to understand that I just wanted my time explaining to them as they would rather term is scam .
copper member
Activity: 383
December 01, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
I once told about bitcoin but my friend's answer, a blockchain is a technology that can't be used for a crowded society because they will think who controls the blockchain and how to manage it by being surprised to see people who follow the blockchain he said it would be great if many countries recognize the existence of blockchain technology which began the birth of bitcoin and crypto.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
December 01, 2018, 05:07:19 AM
Usually the public is influenced by the media. When the media announces negative news of Bitcoin, such as bitcoin tulips disappear, news such as death will directly affect the public. At this time they questioned the cryptocurrency. If the media is breaking the bitcoin beyond $20,000 or $40,000, their greed will prompt them to buy bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 736
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 30, 2018, 04:01:50 AM
I also experience this few people are become interested and few was not they are just ignoring it but, when the days passed their curiosity started to work because they see some advertisements about cryptocurrency that are becoming popular. The few people who believe when I explained it earlier are now happy but, those people who believe lately are now regretting because they think they missed the opportunity to adopt it earlier but, I think they don't have nothing to worry about because bitcoin is still in its early stage on which having a big possibility to become more valuable in the future that can possibly give us a huge profit.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
November 30, 2018, 03:14:14 AM
The attitude of questioning is definitely greater than the attitude of recognition. Encrypted currencies are usually not explained in a few words and require some knowledge and ability to judge the future. Usually young people are more familiar with the idea of ​​cryptocurrency. Older people often cannot understand the concept of virtual currency encryption.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 30, 2018, 01:42:58 AM
We do need new people to enter the space, because what Crypto offers is freedom, but the issue I have is that there are alot of scam projects being promoted around and when you talk to them about BTC they think is another Ponzi-like scheme. What they ask you is how much you can make in a month investing into it and this baffles me alot, because there is no answer to their questions but just to enlighten them the power in having financial freedom
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
November 30, 2018, 01:38:21 AM
I entered crypto in the middle of 2017 and this has sweet fruit at the end of the year after that until now it has become a bad thing because prices continue to decline. many friends who have joined have begun to leave crypto because they think crypto will not rise and will continue to deteriorate, and some friends who want to join also read news that is a bit unpleasant for crypto and they are still uncertain about investing in crypto. I myself am optimistic that crypto will rise and give benefits to everyone
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 01:31:16 AM
I only introduced cryptocurrency to my best friend and without hesitation he accepted it and follow what i am doing to earn decent income. Now we are both doing bounty campaigns then invest some of our earnings to bitcoin and other altcoins for longterm.
lucky you have a friend like him, because at the beginning i introduced to my friend, he didn't respect him, but after knowing the income that i got, he begged to be taught, and now i have become less respectful of him

We can easily understand the market situation and based on that people thoughts will be easily identified. When the market is in upwards trend i used to suggest my friend to sell some coins but he rejected me and start holding them and now he is scolding me why don't you suggest at the bull run.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
November 30, 2018, 12:37:52 AM
I only introduced cryptocurrency to my best friend and without hesitation he accepted it and follow what i am doing to earn decent income. Now we are both doing bounty campaigns then invest some of our earnings to bitcoin and other altcoins for longterm.
lucky you have a friend like him, because at the beginning i introduced to my friend, he didn't respect him, but after knowing the income that i got, he begged to be taught, and now i have become less respectful of him
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
November 30, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

I think that is great since you are making a step to make cryptocurrencies popular.

The only problem in what you've done is how you told him or them about cryptocurrencies. From what you've said, you are like saying that you are earning here in the forum just by advertising or being active to post about it. It is not wrong but there are a lot of ways to earn cryptocurrency and it is better if they knew the hard way of earning them.
Pages:
Jump to: