Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 18. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 22, 2018, 06:31:03 PM
Let them be. I must admit that I am like that, Crypto-nazi before. but I have come to realization, that everything that person is saying is probably true, so right then and there, I have tried pitching in some fiat then come two weeks, my small fiat returned triple on an altcoin.  Just let those unbelievers in crypto do their thing. who knows, maybe when their time comes to realize this, it is already too late for them.
You really cannot force this to them cause most people actully think crypto as a scam ponzi or a big networking group. Just let them be for a moment. Smiley
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 06:19:06 PM
Most of them simply prefer to ignore this topic as a rule of thumb.
Which is actually quite strange, considering the way crypto has come until now.

Luckily, there are just a few acquaintances still thinking that crypto is some sort of MLM / Ponzi.
10 years of crypto expansion were not in vain  Cheesy
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
October 22, 2018, 05:52:01 PM
Few of them invested in cryptocurrencies after I told them about crypto, but now they see how slowly is market moving.
One friend of my father told to him that Bitcoin is dead. Grin
One friend which invested in crypto says that crypto market will go to moon until this Christmas. Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 10:40:38 AM
my friend's expression when my friend introduced crypto they only knew bitcoin and what was bitcoin they didn't know, and when I explained they understood crypto and coins. they argued that crypto could become a free and centralized world currency.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 22, 2018, 09:37:31 AM
There are so many negative news that came out against cryptocurrencies here in our country. So when I tell my friends about cryptocurrency. They hesitate to enter it. Because they are all afraid. The news has a big impact to them so they are so rude against cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
October 22, 2018, 08:13:01 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

I once shared about cryptocurrency to my close friends. They ignored me and they thought of it as scam but I continued with I am doing. They even laughed at me and they told me that what I am saying about crypto is not true. Now that my life is getting better through it they are becoming curious.
I show them my earning and they become shock. Later i clear the misunderstanding that bitcoin is not a scam. Its a free plat form for those who want to earn money.
Activity: 82
October 22, 2018, 02:42:08 AM
It's true that our friends speak bitcoin without learning it first, they just talk, after I explain about bitcoin, they accept it and many want to learn in the forum.
Bitcoin start dropping he disappoint and sell there all coins and start blaming me. He want me to refund but that's not my problem. He never able to do patient.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
October 22, 2018, 01:45:45 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
I have seen both positive and negative reactions and i think its a normal thing because not everyone knows about it,and knows how that works and some people will just speculate and some will do research in accordance with their interests.
if we already told our friend about cryptocurrency, it is depend on their reaction.let them think by their self about bitcoin legalization or other think.
This hilarious statement is about reaction of friends towards crypto world investment whenever you express something about it in front of your friends they take it as you are introducing something belongs from another world. But this is actually the most profitable and source full of benefits, moreover traditional business is something which will need your physical work as well but here you will handle everything from your home, office or anywhere where internet is available.

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
October 22, 2018, 12:21:58 AM
there are some of my friends who believe in crypto, there are some who sneer at him, the most painful thing is that those who think that crypto is MLM and gambling, I can only laugh.  Grin Grin
of course they will believe when they see the results of ourselves. because most people like that. in my opinion it is natural, many people with various responses. for me it's better to go on and get results
Activity: 626
October 21, 2018, 06:44:07 PM
Well first me it's hard to explained to them because my friends is really excited and open minded about cryptocurrencies as a millenials many people now is open fir anything to learn so we can blame the others if they scared about crypto because maybe they know how risky is crypto.
Activity: 518
October 21, 2018, 06:30:31 PM
there are some of my friends who believe in crypto, there are some who sneer at him, the most painful thing is that those who think that crypto is MLM and gambling, I can only laugh.  Grin Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 21, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
my friend's reaction to cryptocurrency is not good, some of my friends decided not to be friends with me just because I told them and forced them into cryptocurrency , I don't know their reasons, whether they are jealous, angry or they care??   from there I learned not to tell a few things, just let those who ask then I answer briefly..
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 05:33:27 PM
It's true that our friends speak bitcoin without learning it first, they just talk, after I explain about bitcoin, they accept it and many want to learn in the forum.

I have many friends that are the true believers of the cryptocurrencies. I managed to persuade some guys that if they invest in Bitcoin, they to the right things.
indeed it is very easy to convince our own friends if our friend already knows the changes in our lives and the real results obtained from the crypto world. of course this is a pride because we can teach and make our friends better.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 21, 2018, 04:47:41 PM

I have many friends that are the true believers of the cryptocurrencies. I managed to persuade some guys that if they invest in Bitcoin, they to the right things.
We should try to manage this thing I our friends circle so that we will be able make price of bitcoin even bigger, as the more people invest the more price of bitcoin get high with demand, my all friends refused to invest when I told them about it as they said it is scamming but now when they saw my income with investing so now they appreciate my wise decision and also they are agree to invest.
Activity: 314
October 21, 2018, 06:55:07 AM
My friends reaction about Crypto wasn't that bad because they invest some small amount for their sake but then they are busy working they just stop waiting to grow their investments and they just focus on working on their regular job. I think people really diffrent in anything on how they look for something more valued.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 21, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

Activity: 770
https://streamies.io/
October 21, 2018, 05:56:13 AM
They often react quite strongly because they think it is illegal. I often want to help my friends have a financial freedom but they seem to be scared. I think we should make a lot of money and show them that. They will think differently about our wonderful work.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
October 21, 2018, 05:48:21 AM
I tell my friends about bitcoin, but for some reason it is not very interesting for anyone. When I talk about what you can earn, then they listen to me more or less, but of all my friends (and I have a lot of them) only 2 became investors 2 members of the bounty.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 21, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

I once shared about cryptocurrency to my close friends. They ignored me and they thought of it as scam but I continued with I am doing. They even laughed at me and they told me that what I am saying about crypto is not true. Now that my life is getting better through it they are becoming curious.

It is funny how they knew and now are being curious to what you are doing. A true friend don't laugh to what you are doing, they support or give some advice or suggestions to help you raise yourself, for me, that is not your friends. When I talk about this to my friends, they are not really laughing at me, they are listening to what I am saying, yes they say that they are not interested but they warned me to what may happen especially they knew that scams are a usual thing to investment and crypto currencies.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 21, 2018, 05:19:52 AM

Pages:
Jump to: