Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 20. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 10
October 16, 2018, 12:55:36 PM
My friends do not believe in my recommendation to BTC for them, they said I have not convinced. I made my own investment decision, decided to invest small capital in the BTC, was surprised when the amount of investment I increased many times in January 2018. At that time my friends believe, recognize The current trend of BTC development and try to learn and develop it.  Grin
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 11:19:48 AM
Unfortunately, ponzis have kinda killed cyrptocurrency education in my country. Most people tend to refer crypto currencies as failed ponzis in the past. You really need to be consistent in educating them about the tech and what that stand to gain from it at this really stage otherwise,  your friends will remain ignorant of it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
October 16, 2018, 11:14:14 AM
When I talk about bitcoin, people say it's risky. I do not know where they heard it or if they learned it, but it was all wrong with my knowledge. Bitcoin is a potential market, do not hear rumors, you have to find out, you know what it is. I persuaded some friends to join me, and they changed their minds. We are now a team, we're glad we did not miss this opportunity.
Activity: 633
October 16, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
I have seen both positive and negative reactions and i think its a normal thing because not everyone knows about it,and knows how that works and some people will just speculate and some will do research in accordance with their interests.
if we already told our friend about cryptocurrency, it is depend on their reaction.let them think by their self about bitcoin legalization or other think.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Actually here in my country my friends are not that interested in the crypto currencies they are having a hard time understanding what crypto is all about. On my part it is hard to explain to them because they do not show interest on it. Thats why i do not open crypto topics to then unless they if they show interest and ask me about it.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
October 16, 2018, 06:48:12 AM
most of my friends after knowing the results of the cryptocurrency immediately asked me to teach it but not all of them could and many gave up because they only expected instant benefits.
Activity: 406
October 16, 2018, 05:41:38 AM
They have different reactions when I discuss and share to them about cryto currencies because some have a little bit of knowledge yo it while some have nothing. The reaction of my friends that doesn't really know what is crypto are the same and they said bitcoin and crypto are all scam and they are not interested to try it. While my other friends that have some knowledge want to try their luck in this kind of system where you can earn huge money by your own skill.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 16, 2018, 05:23:15 AM
most of my friend either ignore or skeptical about crypto. since for them crypto is not important for them.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi
October 15, 2018, 07:14:01 PM
I have seen both positive and negative reactions and i think its a normal thing because not everyone knows about it,and knows how that works and some people will just speculate and some will do research in accordance with their interests.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
My friends got interest for crypto just as for technological thing, not more, they don't see any possible financial benefits in it suddenly.

As for my buddies, now, some of them support me. A couple of my friends have already started trading. meanwhile, the majority of the people that know I am in the cryptocurrencies, think I am wasting my time and money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 15, 2018, 09:47:59 AM
Well it's different for me since most of my friends are into blockchain, crypto and technology. I think talking about blockchain and the value it represent will go a long way in building support for blockchain and the crypto space in general, while seeing projects like Mfchain heading for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies. There is a need for building such momentum thereby, making the realization of mass adoption even faster.
Activity: 504
October 15, 2018, 09:47:14 AM
I have friends who are into cryptocurrency as well. And everytime we talk about cryptocurrency. We always educating each other. Everytime i don't know what to do i run into him to ask. And he also asked me what he don't know as well. We exchange knowledge and experience.
Activity: 84
October 15, 2018, 05:52:33 AM
My friends got interest for crypto just as for technological thing, not more, they don't see any possible financial benefits in it suddenly.
I can't convene with my friends because they already lose a lots of money with cryptocurrency. They really hates bitcoin and other coins now.I hope you guys just assumes what my friends reaction would be if i talk them about bitcoins.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
October 13, 2018, 07:21:46 AM
I have a friend who asks me, where can I buy the things I want and I can pay for all the needs of my family, then I told him that I got money from the business in crypto currency, he was very interested and asked me to explain how and what what to do, and now he can get the results
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 07:21:00 AM
my friend's reaction when I was successful with the crypto currency, my friend was shocked by the change in my life. At first they did not believe, then my friend asked me about the world of Crypto, then my friend tried it and after a few years my friend believed that crypto provided many benefits in human life.
Activity: 322
October 13, 2018, 06:40:28 AM
My friends just stop on talking to me about Crypto because they believed that online currencies are scams because all the news that they hear before are people being scam in investing in an online currency that they thought it was a legit one. That's why I am not pretty sure if they will gonna change their mind after they see some changes to me.
Activity: 38
October 09, 2018, 09:12:59 PM
My friend's reaction to crypto currency, only two people listened from five of my friends who didn't care and ignored it when I explained what the crypto currency was. Only two people answered, they really wanted to know what the crypto currency was like, and after that they dug up all the information about crypto currencies through the internet. It's not easy to explain about crypto currencies that we already know to someone, there are some who respond and some don't care.
Activity: 798
October 09, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

When I introduced bitcoin to my friend, there seemed to be some who were supportive and some were ignorant. But many are interested in investing in bitcoin because they have seen my success. And there are also some who mock me. Sometimes people need to see someone's success so they can truly believe. So you don't need to care about those who mock you and bitcoin. You make it to encourage you. And for people who believe in bitcoin to be even better. And you have to support each other to people who believe in bitcoin.

After bitcoin price fall from $19k to below $7k, most of my friend dont believe on cryptocurrency but i am always make them sure that it is a good time for buying and invest because many coin in market have a cheap price. Some believe and most are not. But its about a choice and we can push it to anyone
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 02:51:39 PM
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

When I introduced bitcoin to my friend, there seemed to be some who were supportive and some were ignorant. But many are interested in investing in bitcoin because they have seen my success. And there are also some who mock me. Sometimes people need to see someone's success so they can truly believe. So you don't need to care about those who mock you and bitcoin. You make it to encourage you. And for people who believe in bitcoin to be even better. And you have to support each other to people who believe in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: