Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 17. (Read 26634 times)

copper member
Activity: 455
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 02:03:13 PM
I am a bit difficult to explain the cryptocurrency to friends because they don't understand so they think it's just a scam. I have a hard time explaining in words and there is always rejection because they are too scared if crypto disappears, and I show proof of the benefits I got, and my friend became interested in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
October 24, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
many of my friends are not sure about the future of bitcoin, they just want to know but have no desire to learn about bitcoin,
now I join the crypto community so I have many friends who can be invited to share information and experience in crypto
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 24, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
They often connect it to scams or it is just a scam. When they knew you were in bitcoin, people you give that look that your money did not come from legal. I don't like that feeling but it's hard to explain when some of your friends are not open-minded people. The best thing I can do is for the  adoption to change their perspective about it.

I personally prefer not to be vocal about my participation in this kind of dealing. There would be times when need arises that one could share about it but it has to be on limitation. I don't want to let them think that this is a kind of scam or networking so if they would want to know about this, they would discover it themselves. And know how interesting this market is.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 10:41:49 AM
It's normal for the new people if they don't care about crypto, because they don't understand the advantage of it yet.
About my friend reaction? Some of them are joining crypto now, but some other also do not care about it. And it's up to them, I just try to tell and share the advantage of crypto, if they want to join then it's good but they don't want then I can't force them.
Activity: 97
October 24, 2018, 07:56:14 AM
When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
When i introduce them about bitcoin they take some interest. But they didn't take any knowledge from me. All they did start in vesting and expecting for the profit. Later they start loosing it they become panic and sell there coins.
Activity: 432
Merit: 126
October 24, 2018, 05:21:17 AM
I also want to spread the good news about cryptos to my family and friends. As i start to this forum, i invited them also here even for their extra activities. They ignore me and just continue their normal job.  As time past, i gain a bigger profit than what they are earning from their job. They are so amaze about what i have at that moment and then started to gain interest in cryptos. I told them, if they just listen to me at that time, maybe we can have same destiny in gaining an extra profit while doing their main job.
Activity: 504
October 24, 2018, 04:51:24 AM
They often connect it to scams or it is just a scam. When they knew you were in bitcoin, people you give that look that your money did not come from legal. I don't like that feeling but it's hard to explain when some of your friends are not open-minded people. The best thing I can do is for the  adoption to change their perspective about it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 24, 2018, 12:49:42 AM
When I introduce this wonderful opportunity to my friends, some people do not care, do not believe it and think it is a virtual world. They also advised me not to invest in it, because I can lose all
because crypto is now viewed and known as something illegal, so most people don't want to approach crypto, it's natural that your friend tells you to stay away. they don't know anything about crypto and the amount of profit they might get, I myself would not pay attention to their response
And there's nothing that would go wrong if they won't believe you, we can't blame those people who got a negative impressions about this industry, though they also have ideas how successful some people who really engage with this business they don't mind that and just focus with negative news
that they've heard about crypto currency, if they don't want to listen don't be bothered instead continue and prove them the worth of your new found
success.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 12:46:55 AM
after I invited a few friends to invest in crypto currency it turned out they were very enthusiastic and willing to invest and there was also ignoring it turned out they were disappointed after seeing the success of my friend who had invested in crypto currency.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
October 24, 2018, 12:01:08 AM
I have ask my friend for joining cryptocurrency at investment with bitcoin or altcoin, but many of them do not allowed for my asking and more interested for joining other job, I am tired and joined cryptocurrency by my self.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
Good thing is that when I share information about crypto is that they totally take full attention to it. I'm glad that they are open minded in terms of getting them a good investment, most probably they know how cryptocurrency works so I dont need to talk so much for them to understand everything. Its just that they just need a couple of information to understand how this thing works.
Activity: 20
October 23, 2018, 07:18:11 PM
My friend's reaction when I explained crypto currency, most of my friends ignored my words about crypto money. And they said that crypto money was only fake and fake, and some of my friends listened to me when explaining crypto currencies and they asked what crypto money was like and how it was and how to use it. I am happy when some of my friends listen and ask when I explain crypto money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
October 23, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
The reaction of people varies when it comes to education on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin since it is the most popular. I believe most people are still finding it very difficult to understand the amazing world of bitcoin. Anytime, I tried explaining crypto to some of my friends they find it very difficult to comprehend.

Yes, some of them are having difficulty in understanding what's the purpose of bitcoin and as to how it is used. Some of them are asking me as to how I am earning from it. Some of them are not in favor of it due to the fact that it is not regulated and somehow it would give them the perception that is is illegal. The news as well has a big contribution in how they would perceive bitcoin because they heard that someone got scammed because of it so they would immediately conclude it is just a scam.
Activity: 280
October 23, 2018, 07:43:01 AM
The reaction of people varies when it comes to education on cryptocurrency especially bitcoin since it is the most popular. I believe most people are still finding it very difficult to understand the amazing world of bitcoin. Anytime, I tried explaining crypto to some of my friends they find it very difficult to comprehend.
Activity: 56
October 23, 2018, 07:04:54 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

I once shared about cryptocurrency to my close friends. They ignored me and they thought of it as scam but I continued with I am doing. They even laughed at me and they told me that what I am saying about crypto is not true. Now that my life is getting better through it they are becoming curious.
Well almost all of my friends are aware about bitcoin but they've never invest with them. Someone give them wrong info about bitcoin. When i convene with them they start fighting me and talk wrong about bitcoins.
Activity: 178
October 22, 2018, 11:04:08 PM
the reaction of most of my friends about bitcoin is rejecting and ignoring them not believing and understanding digital money. of the 10 people I explained, only 2 people were interested in learning and understanding bitcoin. those who refuse to consider bitcoin are bogus investments like MMM, a big bubble that will erupt and make all investors lose. they are pessimistic people who don't like new things. they prefer to do professional work rather than having to trade or invest in cryptocurrency. but I believe the longer bitcoin will become more and more known. because bitcoin investment is very profitable.
Activity: 560
October 22, 2018, 10:49:53 PM
When I told them about this thing called crypto or bitcoin they first impression is bitcoin is likely a scam because many will use this bitcoin for legal activities worldwide, so I refresh their minds that bitcoin is not use for legal ways although many will try to use it to perform a scam and stelling peoples money but if would be helpful to us if many will use it as a main currency worldwide.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
October 22, 2018, 10:13:54 PM
because crypto is now viewed and known as something illegal, so most people don't want to approach crypto, it's natural that your friend tells you to stay away. they don't know anything about crypto and the amount of profit they might get, I myself would not pay attention to their response
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 09:41:39 PM
Well, I do likewise,It’s not easy for me to convince my friends about the benefit that bitcoin brings to us when almost many people in most parts of my country don’t have any interest in digital currency anymore or just consider it as a scam. when I introduced to my friends about the fruits that btc  can bring to me, I persuade them with all my synpathy, because obviously it partly helps them to get extra income. But perhaps half of number of my friends feel like interested in, and some didn’t. I’m really happy when my friend reap fruits in this market, even now some who used to don't like to enter this market anymore, has started to come into bitcoin market.
Activity: 37
October 22, 2018, 06:37:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: