Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 21. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 02:47:05 PM
Well, technically I am this friend talked into Crypto. I ignored it for years, as technical aspect seemed too difficult to grasp: you have to care about mining farms, security, trading, 1000+ different coins etc. etc...
Recently I was looking for a new sphere to dive into - realized that Crypto has been around me for years. I asked a friend of mine to explain me the basics - and here I finally am.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 09, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?
The hardest thing is to explain to people all that tech underlying bitcoin and blockchain. At the same time, they really easy get the stuff related to crypto market, trading, manipulations, etc - probably, that's because most people are familiar with the notion of trading at traditional markets.
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 02:23:00 PM
Honestly they ignored cryptocurrency and don't believe in me that in bitcoin you can really gain huge money, their face is like they think that I was joking and then some of them said that crypto is a scam and they heard it from the news and social medias.
Activity: 269
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 09, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
Not many of my friends believe in crypto, "scam" is their reason for not believing in crypto, and they are afraid that their money will be lost in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
October 09, 2018, 01:05:13 PM
Approximately half of my friends are engaged in cryptocurrency, the rest still considers it as something illegal!
yes, my friend is involved with cryptocurrency and some are not, because they are not sure, with reason to be afraid of losing something that has, because they know it is very risky.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
October 09, 2018, 12:34:18 PM
2 years ago. only 1 in 10 of my friends accepted my explanation. 3 of them left curiously. the rest they think I'm crazy. since bitcoin the price has risen to above $ 5000 they often come home and ask about bitcoin and crypto. today 50% of them have entered the crypto world. some are actively trading, some are investing in crypto, some are trying to get free by playing faucet, bounty, and others.
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 12:33:03 PM
Some of my friends where skeptical regarding crypto, but some of them invested some money or start mining.
One of my friend was thinking of investing his whole life savings in crypto in December 2017.
Good thing I convinced him only to invest money he can afford to lose, otherwise he would probably lost a lot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 134
October 09, 2018, 12:09:30 PM
Many friend that have mining rigs told me about this site, from last several month i have read and found many interesting thing about world of crypto. This is probably the best if not the best place to find out any useful information.
Activity: 350
October 09, 2018, 06:04:00 AM
Approximately half of my friends are engaged in cryptocurrency, the rest still considers it as something illegal!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
October 09, 2018, 05:46:01 AM
I think it's easy, because I've also experienced the same thing because I introduced bitcoin to my friends and family, at first they thought bitcoin was negative, because bitcoin was related to hacking in one place like a hospital etc. asking for ransom bitcoin in my country. Therefore they only think negatively about bitcoin, but after I explain to them and show how I get bitcoin as well as the income that I earn from bitcoin, then they will be able to understand it well.

In my experience first reaction is almost always negative, in all this years maybe one friend accepted crypto as something valuable right away. Same is with family and friends, most of them are only interested in financial gains, and all of them wanted to see money I`m making from that. That`s funny story actually, in beginning I didn`t have money from all this, all I had is faith, and all of my close people asked did you take money from it, is it possible to do that, when I answer not yet, they say you will see you can`t cash out those coins. When I started to make some serious money with bitcoin trading, gambling, investing in so many different services they stand speechless, now most of them ask me where is bitcoin, what`s happening and similar questions, I always answer gladly.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
October 09, 2018, 05:37:59 AM
I think it's easy, because I've also experienced the same thing because I introduced bitcoin to my friends and family, at first they thought bitcoin was negative, because bitcoin was related to hacking in one place like a hospital etc. asking for ransom bitcoin in my country. Therefore they only think negatively about bitcoin, but after I explain to them and show how I get bitcoin as well as the income that I earn from bitcoin, then they will be able to understand it well.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
I realized that so many people think that crypto currencies is a ponzi and they do not believe in cryptocurrency. I try to convince them that crytpocurrency is worth investing but it is useless
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
October 09, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
Everytime I thought about cryptocurrency with my friends they all think that it's only a scam. They don't agree with the existence of bitcoin. I'm always thinking why they don't believe about cryptocurrency? I got my answer when I'm at the time of getting withdrawals from the bank and they said it's true? Yes it is. Very thankful for the existence of cryptocurrency.  We are all lucky to know bitcoins at all
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
October 09, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
Everyone who is not involved in cryptocurrencies do not know the benefits of them. Also, most of them make fun of it especially when the price goes down. I will not try to convince anyone about it, they will be convinced when they see my lambo.
Actually people feels insecure about putting in their money in assets they do not have information about, And besides it would be completely irrational to invest in assets that are unknown to them. They rather love to make rational decisions and that is to invest and make money in their traditional assets.

This is the start and people will take time to accept this fact that there is something like cryptocurrency that can enhance the economic activity and is another mean to earn money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 06, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
I had a friend who was very interested when I told him about the crypto currency and he also saw that I could get money from Crypto so he asked me to explain all about crypto currency and how it works
by seeing results, which exceeds working at the office, i think there will be many friends who are interested in implementing it. Moreover, it can be done part time. of course for those who want to try not to leave their main job
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 04:01:39 AM
I had a friend who was very interested when I told him about the crypto currency and he also saw that I could get money from Crypto so he asked me to explain all about crypto currency and how it works
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
my friends were interested in this, but as soon as I started explaining everything to them, they listened and that was the end of their interest.

Most of my friends and relatives show no interest to Bitcoin or the other cryptocurrencies. They think that I simply waste my time when I hold but they are wrong. I know that they will change their viewpoint when my income is increased.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
October 05, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

If I discuss and introduce crypto for some people, they are very interested in today's internet sophistication.

Because they really like sophistication that will facilitate all transactions made on the internet, they even feel happy that making money is very easy via the internet.

With me introducing crypto, they are now working to earn income from the internet.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
October 05, 2018, 12:38:11 PM
I have just one friend with who i talked about crypto and its pretty nice to have someone to talk about this . All of my friend exept this one are ignoring me when i talk abut crypto and thats sucks. Im trying to make some money with my frind but its not easy, not at all.
You can only explain or talk to people about the benefit of cryptocurrency while you leave the rest to them because everything rely on their own decision. I'm saying this base on what I have experienced after making a friend of mine to join cryptocurrency which he now see it as a complicate and long processing thing.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
October 05, 2018, 12:31:22 PM
first when I did that and explained what crypto was to my friend, they just laughed at me when I explained it. but at the same time the brand has seen a lot of evidence from my life that has changed financially, of course. they began to believe in cryptocurrency, and in the end they decided to join the crypto party. but now my friends are experiencing stress due to the huge market decline. I also explained not to worry, and do sell panics. I'm also happy that there are some friends who don't consider crypto to be a hoax.
Pages:
Jump to: