Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 32. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:13:25 PM
We know that digital money or bitcoin is widespread in our world so many of us are aware of this work. And because they know it is no longer they fear or use bitcoin. But there are a number of people who do not follow us or do not know if we're missing out on something or giving details. But most do not believe, because we are in the world of modern technology and the internet is widespread in our country, bitcoin or digital currency serves as a deceptive or phishing site to be called. And in particular, there are some people who take advantage of bitcoin as being ridiculed by other people for money. These are the reasons people know and do not know the bitcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 08:47:37 PM
I've been considered crazy after explaining bitcoin to my friends, but there are still friends who understand and want to learn more about bitcoin, I won't give up if my friend wants to learn more about bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 113
September 15, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
Some of my friends already know about bitcoin and actively trading in the crypto currency world, I fact I got introduced by one of my friends to crypto. But there are a few friends that do not believe in crypto and think it is scam.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 15, 2018, 06:44:41 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

You don't have to convince them. I feel you. I experienced that too, As a crypto enthusiast we can't prevent to post some news about crypto in our social media wall and when our friends read about it sometimes they having an interest and asking about it but after a long explaination they can't believed what they hear. Especially bitcoin, way back 2017 many of my friends wanna hear about it but they don't believed it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:14:43 PM
My friend thinks that crypto currencies are normal. Whereas crypto currencies are very beneficial if they find out. Maybe they think that I'm crazy about believing in crypto money, but I believe in crypto that crypto is very profitable and I will prove to my friends.  Smiley
Activity: 243
September 15, 2018, 06:07:44 PM
unfourtunately they ask for reasons and explanation and when you explain to them they do believe whatever the media have taught to them without paying attention to the facts.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2018, 05:27:39 PM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

My friends doubted about cryptocurrency when I have shared it with them they thought of it as an networking scheme and some of them though of it as scam. They ignoured me but when I started earning, they started to get curious about it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 15, 2018, 04:23:13 PM
Well, many of my friends actually wonder when I say what I'm doing and the are really getting interested in crypto and so on, I'm glad I have such friends.
I wish that I had friends like that, so consider yourself lucky, I say this because now bitcoin and cryptocurrencies have become a very important part of my life in the last years, but my friends do not want to listen to me talk about cryptocurrencies, so I really do not have anyone to talk when it comes to what I do in this market, so appreciate your friends because sooner or later they are going to become experts in this market as well and you will be able to exchange ideas with them and become successful together.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 15, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

Its really sad when we explaining bussiness opportunity and they ignore us. But i am believe, time will pay our effort and they will pay the price. When market growing bigger, i am believe people who ignore crypto opportunity will regret and wish they investing their money in crypto
Activity: 518
September 15, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
everyone must have a different reaction and also depends on how we explain, if they are interested in our explanation they will certainly listen and be enthusiastic, but if they are not interested they will not listen
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
I do not remember any feelings, only curiosity. When topics are coming up all will receive it and everyone will also be interested in the whole deal. After all it is again generally acknowledged that even Bible prophecies are never in the product of intelligent beliefs and predictions of people based on their personal analysis of human events now so even if your friend does not care about in currencies.
Doesn’t matter what my friends say about cryptocurrency because I know with the passage of time they will realize the importance of this currency and will not only accept but will also use it as their physical currency. Human analysis based upon human creation and the world is changing towards digital elements like currency. God says that I have this universe for you. Now it is up to you to explore it for yourself.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
September 14, 2018, 10:02:12 PM
Everytime I open a conversation regarding crypto usually their reaction is a bit amaze and confuse as well.

A bit amaze because I told them that im earning through it, well at first its hard for them to believe me but I have proof that ive been doing this for years thus somehow they are convince. Some of my friends are hesitant to try it due to the news spreading btc is scam.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 14, 2018, 09:30:36 PM
Some of my friends don't have interest in it, some seem to do but they say it's too time-demanding and so on. I only have one friend who's really interested in crypto.
That's natural because crypto hasn't become mainstream and famous, so are many of my friends, they know I use bitcoin and invest in it, but they are not very interested, even though investing in crypto promises profit, I know the problem, they don't have an idea about what it is crypto, so they have not been interested
Activity: 269
September 14, 2018, 08:24:22 PM
At first they did not believe in the crypto currency, but with me explaining little by little they began to understand a little about the krypto currency, there were some who were interested and some were not interested because of the rapid price movements of the crypto currency, they were afraid of the defeat later they experience.
Activity: 714
September 14, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

I think we have all the same experiences when we introduce Bitcoin to them in which mostly they ignored it and only few joined to invest in crypto currecy. If they will not listen then let them be because some of them have their own opinion and beliefs. We have our own choosen field of endeavor that maybe investing is not their type so live and let live.
Activity: 798
September 14, 2018, 08:09:52 PM

I think its because most people afraid with bitcoin price movement and they think bitcoin is a buble. Many my friend dont believe on crypto and they think its a ponzi scheme. I think its natural they have that thought because they dont understand yet about cryptocurrency
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 14, 2018, 04:46:24 PM
Some of my friends don't have interest in it, some seem to do but they say it's too time-demanding and so on. I only have one friend who's really interested in crypto.
Activity: 319
September 14, 2018, 02:59:21 PM
Well, many of my friends actually wonder when I say what I'm doing and the are really getting interested in crypto and so on, I'm glad I have such friends.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
September 14, 2018, 02:29:58 PM
I always tell stories and offer about the existence of bitcoin to my friends and family, but it seems that only a few people are interested, but they are still in doubt and not too familiar with cryptocurrency. I need enough time to convince them and give evidence of my success. Hopefully in the near future, I can bring them to the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 14, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
Introducing bitcoin with others is not  easy like as we know. Both of them did not believe and most of them tell it was a scam. We never  deny the fact that  maybe they encountered  some situation that bitcoin is present and used for illegal transactions or  maybe on news that they heard about bitcoin that against it. Do not argue with them , dont force just let them know what bitcoin really is  and just show them how btc helps you.
This is quite common, people have that kind of reaction because they feel as if you are trying to sell them something, they think that you're going to benefit if they adopt bitcoin and that is not the case, we are trying to do that because we care about them and we are trying to help them get early in this new market and make profits that way, but they simply do not see that.
Pages:
Jump to: