Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 34. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 05:18:01 PM
My friends don't know about cryptocurrency. They don't have any idea about it. And i did not yet tell them about it. I don't know what will be their reaction when i tell them.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:38:36 AM
my friends on the other hand felt excited when I explained closely about cryptocurrency back in 2015. Normally some news just talk through about it and didn't usually go in specific. One of my friends bought some coins in 2016 and made a good profit when bitcoin hit 20.000$.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 12, 2018, 11:28:19 AM
My friends ignore me when I start speaking about or talking anything about crypto currencies. They don't get it, or they don't want to understand it. They are leasing but they are not leasing for real. It is hard to say why they don't want to be involved, but they are very skeptical and always saying, where is all that money? did you cash out, where is it...
I have the same experience with you brother, when I start a topic about cryptocurrency and bitcoin my friends ignored me too and said that crypto is all about scamming other people. They don't know the meaning of crypto and they also don't know what cryptocurrency is all about.
Activity: 43
September 12, 2018, 06:00:53 AM
It is physically absent and we will lose money. I explained slowly about bitcoin from A to Z as much as my understanding, and showed my other friends who had enjoyed the benefits of bitcoin trading. Trade in cyberspace but when bitcoin can be cashed in real.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 03:19:54 AM
I have asked my friend for joining crypto investment but they still keep away from crypto, I will show them how can I got money from crypto as investment and trade. Giving more proof for them and make trust and believe about crypto.
Activity: 336
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 12, 2018, 03:07:37 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

Majority of my friends was convinced about cryptocurrency and few of them thinks that it was a scam.As a matter of fact,some of my friends are already started to invest in crypto hoping that it will also change their future.
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

My friends ignore what im saying about cryptocurrency but when they know I already gain on it they become so curious and wanted to learn.They want to earn on it like what I do.
Activity: 258
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 10, 2018, 05:46:34 PM
Just this last month, I had the privilege to query my best friend on why he thinks cryptocurrency is and to my dismay, he is with the thought that it is a fraud and all those in cryptocurrency lurepeople to get their monies.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
September 10, 2018, 02:03:29 PM
My friends not so much interested about cryptocurrency when I tried to explain it. But after they see my earnings, they are really surprised.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 02:02:37 PM
When I start the topic of crypto-currencies with friends, I just do not understand. They ask what it is and what it needs. Sometimes I have to make efforts to explain.Only some people understand me. Wink
Activity: 395
September 10, 2018, 02:00:05 PM
Electronic money is not only related to finance and banking, but also to many other areas. Thanks to the Blockchain application, many businesses save a lot of money by having more layers of management, storing all the information. Good friends are excited to know this information and they also want to know more about the world of electronic money.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
September 10, 2018, 01:39:58 PM
the reaction was normal, because there was always the authority of a person who studies everything new and promising)

Perhaps that is true and the people around you actually respect people who knows things. Others usually laugh at me whenever I introduce something new to them. They go behind my back and talk as if I'm some crazy person. It really has gotten to the point that if you're a smart person, you're going to have to tone it down for the people around you. It's like it's a sin to be smart when you're around dumb people.

Personally I had to build respect from others so whenever I come up with these crazy and new ideas about what to do in life, they aren't just going to laugh at me and not take it seriously. I did it by introducing something and then making something concrete from it. The first thing is bitcoin. They laughed at me but by the time I made money from it, they all immediately got interested in it. The other things that I've introduced and made concrete results from, I'd rather not say but it comes a bit of building your image from nothing to someone who comes up with crazy ideas that actually working before you get authority.

Gone are the days when the crazies are considered as smart and unique. You're lucky to be in a place where new things are embraced and not seen as too much/too unrealistic/funny.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
September 10, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
At first there were very optimistic because they've seen the fruit on my achievements.

But on the next days, they seem to be boring and lost their interest to crypto when they have seen and understand what does volatility means. I never encouraged them again because they are only looking to the crypto market as something that they can give them wealth overnight.
This is very a very common reaction to the success of a person close to them, people immediately want to find out how you did it because they think that if you were able to do it then there is a chance they will be able to do it as well, what they do not see is all the effort that you put into researching and invest in different coins in order to produce those results.

And most of the time they want to skip the process that led you to become successful in this market and as you may guess that means that it will be impossible for them to replicate your success and then they will blame you for it saying that you did not reveal all your techniques or that you simply lied to them, so for some time my policy has been to not talk about cryptocurrencies anymore to my friends.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 09:54:05 AM
the reaction was normal, because there was always the authority of a person who studies everything new and promising)
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 04:45:34 AM
Honestly, most of my friends were skeptical about crypto currency and especially Bitcoin. Given the fact that i don't have a more stronger handle on the intricacies of crypto currencies, i explained the gist and they were on guard thinking that it's one of those network marketing schemes floating around.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
Most of them are don't care and only know that the bitcoin price is high and that's it. I think the popularity of cryptocurrency is not that big in my country here in Indonesia. I think it's because of the benefit of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is still unknown, many people still don't know about bitcoin. Even when i tell them about bitcoin, they still don't care.

Majority of my friends doesn't have any idea about it and when I try to educate them it seems like they don't believe it and doesn't care anymore.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 04:05:54 AM
Most of them are don't care and only know that the bitcoin price is high and that's it. I think the popularity of cryptocurrency is not that big in my country here in Indonesia. I think it's because of the benefit of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is still unknown, many people still don't know about bitcoin. Even when i tell them about bitcoin, they still don't care.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 10, 2018, 03:57:45 AM
Their reactions are mixed when I introduced cryptocurrency to them. Some of my friends thinks that crypto is another kind of online scams that victimizes people in the internet. The others responded positively but they are reluctant to invest at first because of the risk that involved in crypto investing.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 02:27:14 AM
What happened is, they all were amazed at the amount of income that I have gained. Most of them couldnt believe what they are seeing, I have gained a lot that it could sustain me and my family without having to work for about I dont know how long, but surely long enough that it could make me really happy and not worry about money any more. Now my friends are asking me how did I earned that much of money, and I am not keeping it away from them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 02:22:18 AM
The teenagers in our area they are already familiar with the name bitcoin, even many of them have tried to get it by following the airdrop. When we explained to them about the legalization of the bitcoin currency, not a few of them which gave a positive response. I think, this good sign will continue to grow until the following years.
Pages:
Jump to: