Pages:
Author

Topic: Friends reactions to crypto currencies? - page 35. (Read 26634 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 01:32:58 AM
Most peoples response is just "omg bitcoin went up so much right?" they don't really know much about the tech or anything. A family member recently talked about it at dinner though, had a nice thorough conversation. That was refreshing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
September 10, 2018, 01:27:52 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

I also talked to my friends about cryptocurrency but they're not interested as they thought that crypto was just a bubble and some sort of MMM without realizing the potential of its technology. We're still friends though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 01:13:38 AM
In my own experience, when it comes to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, they dont believe it that much, they think it is all a big scam, that wants to get their money, I cant blame them, because the media here in my country is telling the public that bitcoin is a scam, that is why my friends sometimes thinks that even I am scamming them, but I just let it go, theyre still my friends, but one time they saw my income, they all were surprised.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 10, 2018, 01:08:56 AM
Many of my Friends have left crypto because they were hammered this year but I am still here and battling through this rough sea. I think we need to see a new wave of friends enter this market. I am trying to educate my friends, to just invest, buy and hold cryptos long-term and not worry about day trading prices, unless they are day traders. Many people came in crypto on the high in 2017 and now everything dumped hard, they don't believe in it anymore, which is sad. I love the technology and the disruption it is causing in traditional economics, and this is why I am here to stay.
Activity: 714
September 10, 2018, 12:39:06 AM
I was questioned on crypto currencies legalization. I explained the facts happening around. Few received it with convincing reactions and few just ignored it. I really felt bad for the guys who did not care about crypto currencies as I really know the fruitfulness? I happily taught few others about crypto currencies. What was your friends expression when you introduced bitcoin to them?

It is good to introduce Crypto currency investments to our friends and love ones but its always need a perfect timing to do so that maybe you have introduce Crypto in the environment like this in which the market is falling that they might think that this was due to legalization issue. So better you should wait for the market to become healthy once again before inviting them to join so that they will be attract with your healthy earnings.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:22:42 AM

You know, I recently told my friends about the crypto currency and bitcoin that you can invest here and make a profit. But they did not believe me and they laughed at me.
Activity: 658
September 09, 2018, 09:24:16 PM
They do not react too well but they do not like crypto. Besides, the news about Crypto's recent price cuts makes them even more scared. It seems that this market is not for the safe and risky guys.  Grin
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
September 09, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

I tried to tell my 2 close friends to invest in Bitcoin and crypto and they laughed me off to the point of making fun of me.  They live in apartments and I live on an 150 acre property with a fully functioning farm that I just paid and walked into.  I don't talk to them much anymore.  The closed mind set of certain folks is mind blowing to me.  I try to avoid this type of behavior in people now as best i can.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
September 09, 2018, 07:06:05 PM
A very few vere interested, majority just didn't care about crypto currency. And there are some that really could benefit out of the crypto world, especially my friends that love to gamble. And dose few that are interested are now more dedicated than I am.
Activity: 290
September 09, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

When I started telling my friends things that can be done with cryptos, they would only ignore me and even connote it only as a scam. Then I still insist telling them such things about cryptos and hopefully they would somehow understand that it is the wealth for the future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 09, 2018, 06:30:22 PM
Usually total ignorance,they know jackshit about the subject. Their first association is something like MLM, ponzi schemes.....some of them even wants to "save me from the scam" no dont go there,you will get fucked lol.
That kind of reaction unfortunately is very common, I have received that reaction as well from my friends and it's difficult to not laugh when they are trying to save me from earning many times my investment in just a few months or years, I really think that the reason of why they're still not convinced is because they do not see me displaying my profits but I have always thought that is a foolish thing to do.
Activity: 448
September 09, 2018, 06:26:52 PM
I experience acceptance for several friends but any of them are rejections. That is so frustrating because rejections are higher than acceptance and they will even accuse you to be a scammer. thats rediculous.
If some of your friends are rejecting bitcoin so it mean they are lack of information about crypto currency, try to convince them and tell them about benefit they can get using crypto currency as an investment, same as you some of my friends are not aware of crypto currency but I never gave up I share my benefit with them and they can see how my life has changed because of crypto currency investment so they are now investing.
Activity: 384
September 09, 2018, 04:29:11 PM
The reaction of my friends is that there are some who accept and do not question the cryptocurrency. And there are also some people who don't care about cryptocurrency. Everyone has different characteristics, so we don't have to think too much about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
September 09, 2018, 02:58:22 PM
I also had quite a similar experience. Some listened to me some ignored and the worst part was some said that it is a waste of time. So the most of the people to whom I tried enlightening about cryptocurrencies did not give a positive reaction. They are of this opinion that it is a bubble which is ready to burst. I know it feels like doing something to make them realize the importance of crypto market but the reality is we can’t force them to accept anything. Time will tell them what they lost.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 02:35:16 PM
When they first heard about it from me, few heard it after it went high suddenly. They were pretty amazed, few had some wrong info but boasted it as 100% true information  Grin  Later when it plunged down, they used to say NO, whenever I wanted to talk about it or suggested them to invest or at least try to know more.
Even one of my professor supported what the government tried to do, banning fiat-crypto trading after I submitted a paper on it. But I did challenge her the decision is temporary and someday you will remember me  Grin But she started laughing, now I couldn't figure out what was on her mind after I completed my presentation.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
September 08, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
Usually total ignorance,they know jackshit about the subject. Their first association is something like MLM, ponzi schemes.....some of them even wants to "save me from the scam" no dont go there,you will get fucked lol.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
September 08, 2018, 02:02:32 PM
In simple terms they are not interested, I have tried to convince them in the past with all kind of facts about why bitcoin is going to be the future but they do not listen and they even tried to convince me to abandon bitcoin, so I have dropped the topic with them, if they do not want to invest then that is their problem, at the end I am the one that is going to be benefited by it and they are the ones that will regret their decisions.
Activity: 308
September 08, 2018, 01:00:00 PM
his expression was yes they said was that true, and would that happen? with surprise they say, but clearly they understand understanding and will try this crypto, they will start investing for their future, and they feel confident that investing in coins will change their lifestyle and as a beginner they are not 100% successful.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 08, 2018, 12:32:32 PM
Well, at first they're not interested, because they thought that it was a scam, after I earned I decided to treat them in a restaurant and they're confused, they keep asking me where I get my money, and I told them that it was from Bitcoin. Then they became interested, and they also started investing in it.
Activity: 354
September 08, 2018, 11:58:17 AM
at first my friend's expression was not so passionate about crypto currencies and some were not sure about trading crypto currencies.
I always patiently face the responses from my friends, after they understand crypto currencies they immediately get excited about making money on bitcoin, my friends immediately start investing in bitcoin and ETH after that they also invest in ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: