Pages:
Author

Topic: From Janitor to Millionaire - page 14. (Read 10876 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 30, 2019, 11:02:38 AM
This was on the news this week on our local television. A man named Vito Halasan was won a 7M canadian dollars in a draw. He is already on late 50's and is currently working as a janitor and buy lottery tickets for the hope to have a better life. I dont think that this man is lucky but i consider him blessed. They say that gambling isnt the answer to poverty but this man becomes an exception knowing he deserved to won and i know its really for him.

“I buy lottery tickets so I can dream. I dream of being able to take care of my kids and make their future better. Now we’ll be able to buy a nice house for my children and grandchildren,” -  Vito Halasan

In every rule, there is an exception but we also should not compare his life to us. The universe wants to make him win because of some particular reasons. If you devote your money and time with gambling, you will end up with a life completely opposite to him. Hardwork and dedication is really the key.

Here's the link for complete article:
https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/05/29/filipino-janitor-wins-7-million-jackpot-in-canadian-lottery/

I feel so touched knowing that the winner is janitor, he deserves the prize. Maybe we will feel sorry if the winner was already in good status or have a better  life. Why is that whenever a poor guy wins the jackpot shows on the news? I never heard somebody who won that is already a millionaire. I am just curios , anyways good blessing out there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 185
May 30, 2019, 10:43:36 AM

“I buy lottery tickets so I can dream. I dream of being able to take care of my kids and make their future better. Now we’ll be able to buy a nice house for my children and grandchildren,” -  Vito Halasan

For me buying a lottery ticket has always been like buying a ticket to a dream. In the time that passes from when I buy the ticket to the winner, numbers are announced, I can dream myself away on nice vacations and be living in dreams houses.
Sometimes I even wait a few days to check the numbers on my lottery cupon, for I know that the dream will most likely end when I check my coupon.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
May 30, 2019, 10:40:45 AM
It's really an exceptional case! I am glad that the person will be able to make a happy life after so many years of struggle and sacrifices! But let me also give you some food for thought.

Watch the video below,

https://youtu.be/b0NR__w86-Q

Do you think it is laws of attraction that worked for him?
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
May 30, 2019, 10:30:25 AM
He really did make a headline here in the Philippines, if you convert it to pesos that's over 350 million, he can now retire and enjoy his life since he is now on his 50, he can plan a better life for his children and grandchildren I think he is a good guy, he will definitely going to take care of that winnings.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
May 30, 2019, 10:07:33 AM
This was on the news this week on our local television. A man named Vito Halasan was won a 7M canadian dollars in a draw. He is already on late 50's and is currently working as a janitor and buy lottery tickets for the hope to have a better life. I dont think that this man is lucky but i consider him blessed. They say that gambling isnt the answer to poverty but this man becomes an exception knowing he deserved to won and i know its really for him.

In every rule, there is an exception but we also should not compare his life to us. The universe wants to make him win because of some particular reasons. If you devote your money and time with gambling, you will end up with a life completely opposite to him. Hardwork and dedication is really the key.

Here's the link for complete article:
https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/05/29/filipino-janitor-wins-7-million-jackpot-in-canadian-lottery/
Pages:
Jump to: